Bandai DX VF-1D - July 2021

jvmacross

12 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Demanding, aren't you? :p

He's not on a shelf yet, but this is what I'm thinking of going with:

20210801_075753.jpg

That is absolute killer!!!

Thanks for showing a frontal view of the gun strap thru the fist hand. Nothing beats a classic A-Stance & head turned slightly to the left. 10/10 Anasazi37. Thanks for sharing.😃

Edited by troyness

On 7/30/2021 at 8:20 PM, glane21 said:

My Luna Park tracking is the same with the same dates.  Still not handed over to DHL after 4 days.

Mine still showing the same. Its been over a week and no answer from Luna Park about this. Anyone else having the same issue?

23 minutes ago, Norland said:

Mine still showing the same. Its been over a week and no answer from Luna Park about this. Anyone else having the same issue?

Luna Park had an issue with DHL shoving all their stuff into bags for shipping, rather than boxes, didn't they?

They might be changing how they ship items, and you got stuck waiting for the transition.

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

Luna Park had an issue with DHL shoving all their stuff into bags for shipping, rather than boxes, didn't they?

They might be changing how they ship items, and you got stuck waiting for the transition.

That may be true. I emailed them on Friday asking them about the status and they replied back saying they would check on it on Monday and have not heard back from them. Trying to see if anyone else is having this same issue or just me?

6 hours ago, Norland said:

That may be true. I emailed them on Friday asking them about the status and they replied back saying they would check on it on Monday and have not heard back from them. Trying to see if anyone else is having this same issue or just me?

I’m in the same boat as you.  Please post back here with whatever they tell you.

For those still waiting on Luna Park for VF-1D, suggest to e-mail them immediately to confirm if they will pack them properly this time. 

I just received mine, which is part of the 1st batch sent out the day after release. They put it in the DHL bag, but they did not even use DHL to my location. Instead, it was just normal JP Post airmail parcel (not EMS). Took 2 weeks to arrive.

Amazingly on one hand, it arrived in relatively good condition considering the packaging & mail method with just some slight dings & minor dents on corners. On other hand, quite pissed because they invoiced shipping money that should covers EMS cost (shorter shipping, less chance of damage) but went with the much cheaper mail option with crappiest packaging instead. :angry:

2 hours ago, MKT said:

On other hand, quite pissed because they invoiced shipping money that should covers EMS cost (shorter shipping, less chance of damage) but went with the much cheaper mail option with crappiest packaging instead. 

Wow.   What the hell, LP?   That sucks.  

5 hours ago, MKT said:

For those still waiting on Luna Park for VF-1D, suggest to e-mail them immediately to confirm if they will pack them properly this time. 

I just received mine, which is part of the 1st batch sent out the day after release. They put it in the DHL bag, but they did not even use DHL to my location. Instead, it was just normal JP Post airmail parcel (not EMS). Took 2 weeks to arrive.

Amazingly on one hand, it arrived in relatively good condition considering the packaging & mail method with just some slight dings & minor dents on corners. On other hand, quite pissed because they invoiced shipping money that should covers EMS cost (shorter shipping, less chance of damage) but went with the much cheaper mail option with crappiest packaging instead. :angry:

Thanks for the advice. I will contact them again ask them to package it securely and hopefully get a status as to why the DHL label has been printed but have not been dropped off to DHL.

7 hours ago, MKT said:

isn't airmail parcel with tracking still suspended ?

Anybody else's VF-1D from Luna Park still stuck in limbo??

Tracking that was provided to me on 7/27 still says this:

Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL

July, 26 2021 19:14 Local time | Service Area: TOKYO - JAPAN

8 days since Luna Park generated a shipping label with DHL and they still haven't handed my DX 1D for shipment, and no communication to update on the status of my purchase.  This was the 1st time I ever placed an order with this seller, and it will most certainly be the last!

I recently got my VF-1D from Luna Park and they packed it in a hard box as per my request. I did order two parcels from their shop so that could be why they decided to mail them in a box. 

For those of you still waiting on your VF-1Ds from Luna Park, I recommend that you email them and ask them about the status of your shipment. Also request that they properly pack them in a hard box and bubble wrap so that your package is not damaged. 

vf1d.jpg

52 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

8 days since Luna Park generated a shipping label with DHL and they still haven't handed my DX 1D for shipment, and no communication to update on the status of my purchase.  This was the 1st time I ever placed an order with this seller, and it will most certainly be the last!

They had some issues with DHL. They're trying to fix them. In this new COVID world we all need to practice a little more patience and understanding. You never know when you're going to have problems and you will want people to be understanding.;)

For perspective. This is coming for someone with no patience. If I summon some, anyone can.:lol:

49 minutes ago, sqidd said:

They had some issues with DHL. They're trying to fix them. In this new COVID world we all need to practice a little more patience and understanding. You never know when you're going to have problems and you will want people to be understanding.;)

For perspective. This is coming for someone with no patience. If I summon some, anyone can.:lol:

Haha, the Willy Wonka meme seems appropriate. It’s like so many toy collectors never saw those movies or at least never learned the lesson those Oompa Loompas were teaching. But I guess that makes sense when it’s a bunch of adults collecting toys. 😝