Bandai DX VF-1D - July 2021

jvmacross

Fat chance but if anyone in the US has a spare I'd be interested. I'm officially moved into my new place, I hadn't pre-ordered because of this, I didn't know how tight money would be right now with the move, but I've got more fun money flex then I thought I'd have, 1D amounts of flex.

48 minutes ago, Roy Focker said:

Anybody else's 1D from AE been put on hold by DHL?

Read there's a variety of reasons fot a hold and I'll contact DHL if it doesn't move time.  Interested if I'm jthe only one.

Could be the Japanese holiday if it didn't make it out before the holiday?

I've also had a DHL make it to HK before and then get held up in customs there temporarily.  So it could be that as well.

1 hour ago, Roy Focker said:

Anybody else's 1D from AE been put on hold by DHL?

Read there's a variety of reasons fot a hold and I'll contact DHL if it doesn't move time.  Interested if I'm jthe only one.

Mine must be on the same pallet as yours. It’s happened before in the past with other stuff. It should start moving again. 

2 hours ago, vladykins said:

Could be the Japanese holiday if it didn't make it out before the holiday?

I've also had a DHL make it to HK before and then get held up in customs there temporarily.  So it could be that as well.

Bingo.

Looks like it was stop by Customs in HK and started moving again.

Finally received the "item is ready to ship" email from my proxy. Just in time for them to be closed for the long holiday weekend. <_< Still, I was at least able to pay for shipping. If it helps anyone, they said the package weight was 1820g and the dimensions were 29 x 39 x 20 cm. They offered three shipping options: EMS ($57), DHL ($50), or FedEx ($58). I went with FedEx because the other two are "delivered" by my local post office. I have quotes around that because what actually happens is that I have to drive there to pick stuff up. For just a little more, FedEx brings it right to my door. One less middleman, one less opportunity for my precious 1D to get lost or damaged.

3 minutes ago, vladykins said:

Going to be silent until Monday, sadly. Today is apparently "Health and Sports Day" and yesterday was "Marine Day". So we won't see movement until Monday.

Dang; rest of the world slackin on holidays haha

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

Dang, still radio silence from AE today. Darn. 

You should be seeing your “request to pay” or “pay for shipping” update today. I just happened to recieve mine and promptly completed my transaction with them. Figure in the way!

2 hours ago, Mechinyun said:

Anyone gotten updates from Luna Park?  My PO status has had no updates at all.

Mine finally shipped out on weds, i know someone on here who just went and ordered one from site and had theirs ship out the same day before me who pre ordered back in december…..

9 minutes ago, ralliart209 said:

Mine finally shipped out on weds, i know someone on here who just went and ordered one from site and had theirs ship out the same day before me who pre ordered back in december…..

I pre-ordered mine on Dec 24th, 2020 and not a peep from Luna Park.

Mine from Luna Park has shipped on 20th. The e-mail notification came one day after actual shipping though.

I had earlier enquired with them: they mentioned first batch of >100 units have been shipped, and they hope to ship the balance out by end of this week.

Welp....not happy about having to pay another $35 in shipping from BiJ but the crap got here in 2 days. That's just insane.  Course, I'm stuck at the station for the next 72hrs so I won't be home till Sunday.🤦‍♂️  Almost feel bad about the nasty email I sent BiJ about charging me twice for overly expensive shipping.

Almost

I received mine from Luna Park today in Ontario. Ordered it in December. 
I was shocked because I was not charged any taxes or border handling fees from DHL. That normally only happens when shipping DHL from Amazon Japan and in that case I pay the taxes to Amazon. 

But the bad news is that they shipped it in a DHL bag. Seriously. The only cardboard was the Bandai exclusive slip cover over the VF-1D box. No bubble wrap. So obviously every corner on the inner box was crushed. Contents seem to be fine. What is with some Japanese stores shipping in bags? My Roy was shipped in a FedEx bag. 

Any 1D owners wanna try to fit the gun strap thru the left-hand figure hole & see if the 1D can sling it (the gun) over the shoulder...bet that'd look good if it works.

Edited by troyness

58 minutes ago, troyness said:

Any 1D owners wanna try to fit the gun strap thru the left-hand figure hole & see if the 1D can sling it (the gun) over the shoulder...bet that'd look good if it works.

Good call, dude. :good:

fist-bump-jpg.29158900

Fist bump! ^_^

1 hour ago, tekering said:

Good call, dude. :good:

fist-bump-jpg.29158900

Fist bump! ^_^

F@#kyeah!!... That's awesome Tekering!! That figure hole is a gateway into all types of options

*Fighting staff in a martial arts stance.

*Knife 

*3D print it /color match for the other DX.

Edited by troyness