Bandai DX VF-1D - July 2021

jvmacross

25 minutes ago, Dangard Ace said:

LunaPark just shipped mine and I bought it today.  Can’t wait for it to show up. 

Wth?, i preordered mine back in december from lunapark and it still says waiting for shipment?!? 

Edited by ralliart209

33 minutes ago, ralliart209 said:

Wth?, i preordered mine back in december from lunapark and it still says waiting for shipment?!? 

Maybe someone from their first batch canceled on them and I got that one. Maybe your order is allocated from an incoming batch?  

Dunno what to tell you, first time ordering from them.  

2 minutes ago, Dangard Ace said:

Maybe someone from their first batch canceled on them and I got that one. Maybe your order is allocated from an incoming batch?  

Dunno what to tell you, first time ordering from them.  

I sent them a message just now, if their site is listing it in stock ready to ship, mine should have been shipped already, i’d figure they would ship out preorders first before online orders that were placed just today….

I'm still disappointed Bandai did not include 2 civilian Hikaru pilot figures. 1 with this helmet and 1 with the flight goggles he wore in episode 1 so we could display both the 1D and fan racer with pilots in the cockpit. 😭

Need custom pilot figures from shapeways now. 1 civilian goggles Hikaru, and 1 seated Minmay.

Edited by eggy99

1 hour ago, eggy99 said:

Need custom pilot figures from shapeways now. 1 civilian goggles Hikaru, and 1 seated Minmay.

There are alternatives...

1564522394_arcadiasminmay.jpg.69b3637712945771a6ff317496a1855d.jpg

Arcadia's 1:60 figures are, as always, roughly equal in size to Bandai's 1:48th.

1552449569_Hikarupilotcomparison.jpg.2e7addaaebd853b31ccb76e236dc8a43.jpg

Anybody order from AE? I’m having trouble with their website. The email I received from states to asks for me to check item I want shipped but I don’t see any option to do so on my orders page. 

3 minutes ago, OzmaLee74 said:

Anybody order from AE? I’m having trouble with their website. The email I received from states to asks for me to check item I want shipped but I don’t see any option to do so on my orders page. 

In my orders page, click on the tab that says in stock ready to ship.

4 minutes ago, OzmaLee74 said:

I ordered from AE. There should be a checkbox there and, if not, there is usually a "select all items" button at the bottom.

Thanks guys. There are no check boxes in My Orders page or even a select all items button. I went ahead and contacted customer service to find out what’s wrong. I do remember having trouble before with just trying to update my address since I moved. Their website would not save my new info for some reason. 

EDIT: Nevermind. A-E has received my request to ship. I think I may have clicked to fast and didn’t realize that I already did it. 😝 Thanks again guys!

Edited by OzmaLee74

Luna Park has not sent me a shipped email yet, but this morning I got a text from DHL telling me it’s on the way. I was surprised because I paid for the figure and shipping back when the preorder first went up which I assume was EMS so I was expecting an additional charge for DHL. So I’m impressed that it shipped already, but unfortunately I am most likely going to get bent over with taxes and border fees from DHL. The last item I had shipped from Japan with DHL was a $36 mook that ended up costing $95 because of the DHL fees. So I’m fearful of what a $400 CAD item is going to cost me. 

Edited by Paco Grande

Surprisingly, OkiniLand shipped mine and honored the original DHL pre-payment of like 4400Y without upcharge. However, they originally sold it for 27,000Y so I paid a little more anyway. I'm tested a proxy for my second one and nothing yet. The same proxy failed on Super Parts. Held my money for 6 mos and then claimed their handler canceled on them. I gave them a second chance as on the 1D as they swore it was secured. We'll see...

45 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Buddy in Japan got them. Just waiting for them to ship my way now. :yahoo:

My buddy in JP has mine too. I think my best bet is for him to ship them to Tenso and then Tenso to me. What are you doing?

One of my proxies had me pick the packaging type but nothing about shipping yet. I suspect that will take a few days.

Radio silence from my other proxy.

Edited by sqidd

17 hours ago, ralliart209 said:

Got a shipping notice today from Okini Land.  Still waiting to hear from Luna Park on my December pre-order (status still shows as "confirmed"), but I'm not worried.

[Update: current DHL Express tracking status says Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL This could have do with the Tamashii Web Shop exclusive nature of the item, or maybe the initial language in their email notification was misleading, but I've reached out to OL just to confirm. ]

Edited by Draykov
Update