Macross homebrew for Battletech time of war RPG

Miclonedeathparade

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2021 at 6:21 AM, Miclonedeathparade said:

I am wondering is there anyone experienced with the Battletech time of war RPG as i want to do a Macross rpg but the Palladium games system is a cluster to deal with.

No, I can't say that I have.  Which RPG edition is Time of War?  Is it the 3e of Mechwarrior or something else?

I have the latest Battletech RPG.  It's called Mechwarrior Destiny.  It's pretty neat.  I don't think I'd want to do Macross on it.  I guess if you wanted to do a 08th MS Team style of game featuring only Destroids then that could be interesting.  And if it really got down to it you could hack it to do things like the Valkyries, but it would take a little effort to homebrew some stats up.

Well general rulebook as time of war is the jihad era rule book. Theres probably LAM rules i can use but i don't have the resources nor the knowledge to do it alone. Thats why I asked the Forum here. Also i dont want to try and get through the Palladium games rules.

Edited by Miclonedeathparade
Fixed expectation

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...