Calibre Wings Macross 1/72 Series

jvmacross

1 hour ago, Corrinald said:

Yeah you are right. It's worse than I thought too. Ugh

IMG_20210729_105122404.jpg

It is beyond debate at this point....at least among collector's.......box condition matters......if only for the mere fact that it's potential future market value is adversely affected and quantifiable...but more importantly, if it matters to the customer it should matter to the seller.......

I would at least contact them and see if they can replace the boxes for you

Good Luck!

Is this a joke?  @Blackaces   If it is... bad form.

If not,  then I'm done with Calibre Wings.    I'm not interested in patronizing a company who openly attacks its customers.. and then comes on MW to gloat about it.

Damn shame,  I enjoyed your product.

Who is Richard Clark? Did somebody here take my image and share it to smear Calibre Wings?

On the stream right now listening to Noel yell.

I....don't understand? I sent a polite email to Calibre Wings asking about a replacement.

2 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

Is this a joke?  @Blackaces   If it is... bad form.

If not,  then I'm done with Calibre Wings.    I'm not interested in patronizing a company who openly attacks its customers.. and then comes on MW to gloat about it.

Damn shame,  I enjoyed your product.

Stampeed......take the post into context.....there is an element that has it in for Noel apparently......the pic was posted with a link to the MW post that contained the image........MOST people will not bother to follow up on the link to see what it is referencing.....the pic was just showing a damaged box BEFORE the poster decided to contact CalWings.........so if you already have it in for CalWings and Noel........you will just see the pic and add it to your inventory of "things that prove to you that CalWings is bad"......it is basically just like what has happened to America...no one cares about facts and minds are so made up about everything that it doesn't matter to find things out for yourself....posting a pic like that without context is unfair to CalWings and Noel....

1 hour ago, Corrinald said:

Who is Richard Clark? Did somebody here take my image and share it to smear Calibre Wings?

On the stream right now listening to Noel yell.

I....don't understand? I sent a polite email to Calibre Wings asking about a replacement.

It seems like your pic was used to push an agenda and campaign against CalWings and Noel......

At this point, just wait and see what CalWings says they can do or not do.......you and we can formulate our opinions on the matter once you tell us the results of the inquiry...assuming you even want to as you are in no obligation to do so......

As I said previously, CalWings went out of their way to produce those great display boxes...they cannot sincerely say that damage to those boxes is meaningless to their customers......so hopefully they can do something for you

• azrael locked this topic