Star Wars Rogue Squadron, in theaters TBA

no3Ljm

I know the rumor mill has been spinning for a bit about a halt to star wars theater movies. Those have mostly said it would be more ch further down the road for a big theatrical movie. It’s sounds like the focus is mostly going to be on the streaming side of things for a good while. Hopefully that gives them time to get a decent writing team together for any film projects ahead, not saying it will though 

3 minutes ago, Mog said:

The idea was already DOA the moment it didn’t relate to Wedge and the rest of the OG Rogue Squadron members.

I think the worst part of this was the bold-faced bait-and-switch routine they pulled, advertising the entire thing with a pure OT X-Wing and flightsuit vibe, only to pull the rug out from under it and go, "Oh yeah, no, this is after the new movies."

Yeah, screw you dipwads.  You had the golden goose in your hands, and you dissected it to throw the entrails in the fanbase's face.

4 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I think the worst part of this was the bold-faced bait-and-switch routine they pulled, advertising the entire thing with a pure OT X-Wing and flightsuit vibe, only to pull the rug out from under it and go, "Oh yeah, no, this is after the new movies."

Yeah, screw you dipwads.  You had the golden goose in your hands, and you dissected it to throw the entrails in the fanbase's face.

You sure they didn't just read the room after they saw the reaction to Mando-S3, Boba Fett, Obi-wan, Ashoka at Star Wars Celebration a couple months ago?

26 minutes ago, azrael said:

You sure they didn't just read the room after they saw the reaction to Mando-S3, Boba Fett, Obi-wan, Ashoka at Star Wars Celebration a couple months ago?

I really haven't paid close attention to anything since 2019, honestly.  All I remember was what looked like an awesome trailer, and then hearing the story was going to have nothing to do with anything shown in the trailer.

Edited by Chronocidal

• 2 months later...
  • azrael locked this topic