27 minutes ago, Dynaman said:

I read that they are planning a cocaine (animal of the day) franchise.  I sure hope this movie bombs so badly they shelve the idea.  Not that I am going to see any of the movies but the thought of catching even a couple seconds of commercials for them makes me ill.

It is something that’s for sure. After watching the trailer, I’m also confident I’m not the target audience for this brand of camp horror comedy. And I’m okay not getting it.

3 hours ago, Dynaman said:

I read that they are planning a cocaine (animal of the day) franchise.  I sure hope this movie bombs so badly they shelve the idea.  Not that I am going to see any of the movies but the thought of catching even a couple seconds of commercials for them makes me ill.

Yeah, me neither. No interest in the bear and no interest in any other. For me, it's just like another Sharknado movie.

20 hours ago, Bolt said:

A bunch of Godzilla movies just dropped on HBO yesterday 😈

Svengoolie had "War of the Gargantuas" on last week.  Even though I have not seen every Kaiju move from the era I thought I had at least heard of most of them.  Having seen this one I now know why I did not even know it existed before now.  (The entire dreadful thing is on youtube - just search for war of the Gargantuas - but I don't suggest looking for it).

2 hours ago, Big s said:

I think he just never looked young, so he just appears and sounds the same as he did when he was younger 

I always thought he looked young.  Somebody who never appeared to age was Colonel Potter from MASH.  I saw him in Dragnet (done 10-15 years earlier and he looked exactly the same).

14 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I guess this is the new trend. Making a movie about people making nostalgia items. This year they’re already Air, Tetris and now blackberry. Maybe next we’ll get Sidekick, then Sega Cd followed by the Oakley story

51 minutes ago, Big s said:

I guess this is the new trend. Making a movie about people making nostalgia items. This year they’re already Air, Tetris and now blackberry. Maybe next we’ll get Sidekick, then Sega Cd followed by the Oakley story

Yeah. And it's nice too, you know. Rather than watch it ala-documentary narrated by people. ;) 

Though we all know that's NOT REALLY how it happened due to the movies adding dramas, highlights, and prob some throw-it-on-your-face small action sequence. Hahaha! :lol: