8 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'm in.

Skarsgard is juiced to the gills.😲

That would be fun. If I remember correctly Eric's father was killed by werewolves though wasn't be? Or at least another vampire that had werewolves working for him?

It’s been so long I don’t remember.  I just remember his name and vague history. True Blood started good, but like many HBO shows, quickly went down-hill for me. To the point that I couldn’t watch it anymore. 

Chris

Edited by Dobber

2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Agreed. We couldn't get past 10 minutes of that film.

On the plus side for me, I watched it when I was a kid, when anything space and aliens and shoot-em-ups were cool! Plus, I haven't seen that one in over twenty years, so all I have a nostalgic memories. 😉

11 minutes ago, Thom said:

On the plus side for me, I watched it when I was a kid, when anything space and aliens and shoot-em-ups were cool! Plus, I haven't seen that one in over twenty years, so all I have a nostalgic memories. 😉

I’m in agreement over that movie. I loved it as a kid, but then again sometimes those things just don’t hold up when you’re older. I haven’t seen it in a very long time and kinda afraid to ruin my childhood by watching it now, but maybe I’ll give it a try. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dobber said:

My daughter and I are  big Bob’s Burgers fans, looking forward to this.

Chris

While I still enjoy the first 8 or 9 seasons of The Simpsons & Family Guy, Bob's Burgers is my favorite! I might actually go see this on the big screen. 

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!! :D

It's finally happening! It's been talked about for years, and there it finally is, and it looks fantastic! Agreed, Bob's Burgers has been consistently funny since episode 1, it's almost shocking how much better it is then the rest of the animated schlock on FOX. 

I'm also a big fan of Archer, the little Bob's/Archer crossover was hilarious, H. Jon Benjamin just has that voice, I've loved his voice since Home Videos, he's hilarious. 

4 hours ago, Tking22 said:

It's finally happening! It's been talked about for years, and there it finally is, and it looks fantastic! Agreed, Bob's Burgers has been consistently funny since episode 1, it's almost shocking how much better it is then the rest of the animated schlock on FOX. 

I'm also a big fan of Archer, the little Bob's/Archer crossover was hilarious, H. Jon Benjamin just has that voice, I've loved his voice since Home Videos, he's hilarious. 

My first reaction was today is a good day, second was I wonder if Seth MacFarlane saw this and though "Are you kidding me, Bob gets a movie before Peter?" and that's me using PG language. :lol:

I don't watch Archer all the time but when I do I have to remind myself it's not Bob's Burgers that's on, that voice is so iconic. 

And there really is a slight difference in the voices of Bob and Archer. HJB is great and actually gives a slight difference. I would love a Archer nod on Bob’s Burgers….the reverse of what they did on Archer. 😎

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 11:39 PM, no3Ljm said:

I would like to watch it, it seems interesting. Recently I bought Firestick so watching TV now is a real pleasure. This streaming device provides access to any media content, I am completely satisfied with it. By the way, I found a great guide on how to set up this device, just check it out https://www.firesticktricks.com/how-to-set-up-amazon-fire-tv-stick-for-first-time.html

Edited by Lanatori

Watched two movies on HBO MAX over the weekend. Both were lengthy at 2.5 hours long and with a well known cast.

First was THE LAST DUEL. It started kinda slow and couldn't tell where it was going till midway through the film and then quickly gained my interest. Worth a watch.

Second was NIGHTMARE ALLEY. It was too long with no real point and should have been a 90 minute movie. I found myself looking at my phone through most of the movie and I rarely do that!! Watch something else instead. 

Last duel had some good moments. It’s almost like watching 3 completely different movies that are actually all the same story. Even when the same parts of the story are being shown, they seem so different depending on who is telling the their version. Well acted and definitely pretty good looking.

Welp. It's 2022, the same year SOYLENT GREEN took place, it was also released the same year I was born too :bigshok:

Anyways, watching it on HBO MAX and 2022 didn't turn out like the movie however there are some things that kinda are...

• Scarcity of food. Thankfully not like the movie but there has been empty shelves and grocery prices have increased significantly in the past several months.
  • The batteries inside the apartment made me think of Tesla's Power Walls but we can use solar instead of running on a generator on a treadmill. Though some of us could use the exercise, lol.
  • Suicide machine. Very controversial but I think we're seeing more of that accepted in recent time.
  • Overcrowding. You can have space to yourself but home prices right now are still stupid high or at least where I live.
  • Technology devolution. That chip shortage tho!! Seriously, its becoming a new class system in our society of the haves and have-nots when it comes to tech such as graphics cards, the latest gaming consoles, automobiles, etc.

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v164089858

Edited by TangledThorns

• 2 weeks later...