GBP Roy

HKBEN

It was just a thought, not an official product announcement, and will likely never be made.

Sorry, that was on my phone so I kept it brief. Welcome to the boards. Wish they were making that Roy GBP, they've done crazier things, but it seems unlikely.

Edited by jenius

In the past I would have expected non-canon schemes to be completely in the realm of Yamato, but there is some recent precedent for non-canon stuff coming from Bandai....the most recent being the HMR Focker VF-4...so it's possible they may want to get more out of their GBP DX mold....especially separate TV and DYRL versions

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

I dont want bandai to make any variants of the GBP! 

Of course if they are announced i will have to buy to see whats the fuss is all abt. :ph34r:

LOL!:lol:

Me too!!!

Edited by sqidd

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Jade20X said:

So forgive me, but it’s been so very long ago that I’ve watched Macross or DYRL. Roy never appeared in GBP, right?  Otherwise, this GBP armor is beautiful.

Not the GBP as seen in SDFM or DYRL.....the closest would be in Macross Zero where his VF-0 did get equipped with that VF's version of the GBP armor....

Mechanic+Sheet+01+MZ-009.jpg

15 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Not the GBP as seen in SDFM or DYRL.....the closest would be in Macross Zero where his VF-0 did get equipped with that VF's version of the GBP armor....

Mechanic+Sheet+01+MZ-009.jpg

Awesome!  I never knew this.  Thank you for the info!