Teccotoys' "Age Of Mecha" - Kickstarter

Kurisama

Hey everyone! I'm back after a looooong hiatus from MW. I did a search for this guy's Kickstarter and didn't find anything, so I thought I'd provide a link as I think these toys are super cool and might be of interest to a lot of you here.

I've been following this guy for years and finally his Kickstarter went live, but with only 5 days left, doesn't look like he'll hit the goal - which would be a real shame cause this guy's enthusiasm, talent and design deserve to be recognised!!!

Check it out and support if it interests you! Figs are 1/35 scale with a lot of customization available + who doesn't like piloted mecha, right?

EDIT: Here's the link, duuur: Tecco Toys' AGE OF MECHA Kickstarter

Edited by Kurisama
Forgot Link

I’ve been subscribed to his YouTube channel for a while and the recent update videos look great. I really like the making of the prototype videos and love the concept. Start with a small poseable 1/35 scale human, add armor extra cool armor or just give the figure mecha that he sits in. There was also an episode of tested earlier this week and he gave them a couple of custom figures including an Adam Savage.

Too bad, they look like very interesting kits of good designs.

Their YouTube page doesn’t have many views, so I think it’s more a matter of the concept being good but nobody really knows about the product. If they had a way of getting out the information things could be different. I do wish the company luck on this project.