Nin-Nin-Game - How are they?

So, I've seen some mention of Nin-Nin-Game around here, and it seems like the consensus ranges from cautious aversion to outright distrust.   I have exactly two orders with them, one of which (a Bandai HMR VT-1 and set of DX missiles) was delivered today.  So, here's my experience: 

Order date: 02/19/2020
Shipped: 10/19/2020
Arrival Date: 10/21/2020

Support Tickets: 1; opened on 10/13 inquiring about when the order might ship given that the missile set that had been on pre-order had been released a while ago; took them just shy of 48 hours to respond to say that the item would ship out the following week
Content Costs: being more frank here than I might normally, but paid $87.20 for the Super Ostrich and $43.08 for the missile set; grand total (shipped) was $155.99
Content Condition: all my other HMRs have come from Mandarake and must have been in "like new" condition, because this is the first one I recall receiving that had a sort of cellophane wrap around the box - great shape; the DX missiles arrived in the typical sealed Bandai shipper box with the actual box of missiles inside - also in great/new shape
Shipping Method: FedEx/DHL
Shipping Container: SS-No. 1 shipper box (reasonably thick cardboard box, 330 x 240 x 110 mm) sealed in a plastic DHL bag, box was sealed with tape, box was filled/lined with bubble wrap where empty space would otherwise be, contents was also wrapped in bubble wrap held together with tape
Shipping Costs: I ended up paying a $6 "PayPal exchange fee" and just shy of $20 for shipping to the US (weight listed in my invoice as 1.707 kg)

Summary:  Overall, I'd say I'm pleased.  That said, I have had to go through a lot of BS with N-Y, so my perspective may be off.  I am bummed to have had to open a ticket to get Nin-Nin-Game to ship the items...seems like they forgot about me until I prodded them.  And I would have preferred that it take no more than 24 hours to get a response, but when they did respond, they were pretty straight with me.  No extra hoops to jump through or lame excuses...just an assurance that it would ship "early next week" which it did (late Monday).  

Edited by Draykov
added link

• Draykov changed the title to Nin-Nin-Game - How are they?
  • 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 1:52 AM, Battle_Me said:

Good to hear. I have a order for Roy with them. Thanks for your review.

Me too. :)  Still waiting to hear about shipping though.  Hopefully this week. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/20/2021 at 9:14 AM, EmilianoAlfaro said:

Does anyone know what is happening with Nin Nin? I ordered both legioss of sentinel with them almost a month ago and they do not ship. Has anyone recently received a shipment from them? Nippon Yasan 2?

Did your get your item? No problems with this store?

Asking because I am considering ordering from them. Thanks in advance for your feedback.