Asking about nippon yasan cancel order after waiting for more than 1 year

Jumbo

This is email from nippon yasan 

as i ordered super part movie edition for VF-1

----------------------------------

Thank you for your message

Sir , i regret to inform you even if you change the shipping method (because we cannot ship by SAL) we won't be able to honor your order.

Our supplier cancelled our stock for this product. We tried to find with another supplier this product, but it takes a lot of time (months) and even that we are able to tell you if at the end we will be able to ship your order.

We are terrible sorry for the inconvenience, here the option we can offer you:
- refund your order by store credit (time to make a proper refund has been expired)
- if there are something on the website, make an exception and switch the product (prices have to be equivalent)
- keep the order but we do not know when it will be ship , change now or after the shipping method.

Come back to us, new ticket: Super parts.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

Any body face the problem like this? 

Do you have any suggestion ?

As i know if return by stor credit , the life time is just 1 year.

Thank you

Welcome!

I'm not sure if you have access to this section*There is a minimum post count IIRC but there is a thread in the "Where to Buy Macross, Auctions & Dealers Specials" section:

I've never ordered from N-Y, but judging by that thread, you're not the only one whose had issues.

59 minutes ago, slide said:

Welcome!

I'm not sure if you have access to this section*There is a minimum post count IIRC but there is a thread in the "Where to Buy Macross, Auctions & Dealers Specials" section:

I've never ordered from N-Y, but judging by that thread, you're not the only one whose had issues.

thank you i never see that topic before 

1 hour ago, SaitouSad said:

I got a similar email as well and I am absolutely livid. 
I'm thinking if i could get them to issue a refund, since this is really more of their issue.

refund  if you can please tell me 

because it offer only credit store

Do they ever actually supply any goods.

sounds more like one of those pyramid scams.

Get money, make customer wait, send customer, useless store credit, hope customer, a, doesnt get email or, b, never wants to spend store credit.

c spend money on sports cars and nice holidays.

23 minutes ago, big F said:

Do they ever actually supply any goods.

sounds more like one of those pyramid scams.

Get money, make customer wait, send customer, useless store credit, hope customer, a, doesnt get email or, b, never wants to spend store credit.

c spend money on sports cars and nice holidays.

Yes, NY has shipped products for years.  They're just giant dicks to be avoided because they treat customers like crap.

I got my super parts from NY.  I think I was one of the last ones they were able to process (Asked about it in June, got the package in late September).  So far, they have always delivered in the end, but it is extremely frustrating dealing with them from their site crashing, to the queue system to these high demand TWE items.  If you are fortunate enough to not have anything else on order with them, you can file a CC claim and try to recover your funds that way.

They were actually pretty good, up until the 31A situation. Even then, they actually did eventually deliver all remaining outstanding orders somehow.

However, that particular incident called into question some of their business practices, including pre-sales for unsourced figures they had to find after release.

Nowadays they're practically not even hiding that they over-sell their stock, and then leave people in the lurch.

10 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They were actually pretty good, up until the 31A situation. Even then, they actually did eventually deliver all remaining outstanding orders somehow.

However, that particular incident called into question some of their business practices, including pre-sales for unsourced figures they had to find after release.

Nowadays they're practically not even hiding that they over-sell their stock, and then leave people in the lurch.

I've permanently removed them from my list of stores to use. I don't even check their site anymore. Going through a proxy after release to get an item through an auction, even if I have to pay a fairly large markup, is preferable because the odds are much higher that the item is real and I'll actually get something for my money. It's unfortunate. I've had good luck with them over the past several years, but based on the recent experiences of other members, I know that luck will run out, so why take the chance.

On 10/15/2020 at 2:36 AM, slide said:

Welcome!

I ended up having to go through my credit card company to fight that BS.  So far it looks like I have one transaction in the bag and one still pending (see thread linked in quote). 

47 minutes ago, Draykov said:

I ended up having to go through my credit card company to fight that BS.  So far it looks like I have one transaction in the bag and one still pending (see thread linked in quote). 

My order was 1 year 4 months so not sure if I have any avenue for help. Anyone else have luck otherwise?

Edited by bleecher

12 minutes ago, bleecher said:

My order was 1 year 4 months so not sure if I have any avenue for help. Anyone else have luck otherwise?

Doesn't matter...you paid for a service that you did not receive. You gave them an amount of time you deemed reasonable or were never given notice that they would not deliver so your credit card company should help you.