very impressive macross diorama

jemC

6 hours ago, jemC said:

I wished I have the talent to do something like this but I sucks at electronics or diorama building works. this is really an impressive piece.

You can do anything.  I also have no electronics or computer skills. It takes some simple tutorials and some help from MW members.  But you need a lot of love.

Check out my step by step thread, and feel free to ask questions.

Edited by arbit

5 hours ago, arbit said:

You can do anything.  I also have no electronics or computer skills. It takes some simple tutorials and some help from MW members.  But you need a lot of love.

cool. thanks and will have a look.

On 10/14/2020 at 1:15 AM, arbit said:

Pfft... thats no longer true

1 hour ago, NZEOD said:

He he, what he said! By the way, someone from our model club brought in November's issue of FSM and I got to see your centerfold in person. It's cool! I told the guys about the model since the static photos don't really tell the story well. - MT

Edited by MechTech

On 10/20/2020 at 1:13 AM, NZEOD said:

True, but my point is that anyone can learn Arduino without being an electrical engineer.  You're a good tutor, but a lot of tutorials over complicate the issue, when it can be really simple for our modeling purposes.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:14 AM, MechTech said:

He he, what he said! By the way, someone from our model club brought in November's issue of FSM and I got to see your centerfold in person. It's cool! I told the guys about the model since the static photos don't really tell the story well. - MT

Cool thanks. I ordered the issue. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, MechTech said:

Give them the link to the videos!