Wahwahmodelshop.com a good seller?

Thom

It sounded familiar (not in a good way), so I typed "jpfigures" into the forums search box and all kinds of negative stuff came back. For example:

In addition to doing a global search of the forums, the Straight Shooters List and Blacklist threads in the For Sale section are good places to start. Both are kept up to date.

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

It sounded familiar (not in a good way), so I typed "jpfigures" into the forums search box and all kinds of negative stuff came back. For example:

In addition to doing a global search of the forums, the Straight Shooters List and Blacklist threads in the For Sale section are good places to start. Both are kept up to date.

Good call; money is hard enough to come by without some rip-off laying in wait for people to burn. I once ordered a V1.0 1/60 Yamato VF-1 and got burned on ebay. I couldn't challenge it because I ordered it on my friend's computer (I didn't have one at the time)  and his PC crashed. All my stuff (including ebay purchase poof) was lost, ebay sided with the seller. This was back in the early '00's, so no chance of ever seeing it. :( Would have been nice to have a Yammie.

Anyhoo: yeah, looks like these clowns aren't trustworthy Thom.

• Thom changed the title to Wahwahmodelshop.com a good seller?
  • 2 months later...

I tried (on Ebay and that site..  first they cancelled my purchase because they said my address was wrong,  but e-mailed me that The Post was shut down in Hong Kong (completely), finally they said they sold out and just wanted to keep interest in their store!    GARBAGE!

• 4 months later...
On 1/8/2021 at 1:34 AM, Gidiot said:

I tried (on Ebay and that site..  first they cancelled my purchase because they said my address was wrong,  but e-mailed me that The Post was shut down in Hong Kong (completely), finally they said they sold out and just wanted to keep interest in their store!    GARBAGE!

Making a note of that as well; I finally got my money back from TFkingdom via Paypal, (NOTE: DO NOT USE TF KINGDOM FOR ANYTHING FOLKS!), so I'm compiling my own list of rip-offs and such.

Thanks for the heads-up Gidiot! :good:

Edited by pengbuzz