-200 When Uploading Photos

tankball

heres that other video i was talking about. i have to censor my photo of sherly but i can upload this photo here to this site- https://files.yande.re/image/e77782f50b6e91ff46bdb27750f66e64/yande.re 668662 animal_ears breasts cosplay hamakaze_(kancolle) kantai_collection nipples pantsu shimakaze_(kancolle) tagme thighhighs torisan.jpg

but i cant upload my update photo for sherly without having to censer it? what the hell?

nice going guys. i dont think i'll be coming back to do any updates or post new builds if this is how the site is now.

3 hours ago, tankball said:

heres what i mean - 

i'll be posting other video in about 15 mins. it seems like theres a retarded censor bot that got added to the forums that will not let me upload my update photo of sherly to the site. 

Doesn't seem to me like there's some sort of censor bot. The common attribute I saw among the files that errored out in your video were that they were of a rather large size 

(5.3, 16.4, 3.7MB). The ones that succeeded were 1.8 MB or smaller. Try resizing your files and then upload again. There is likely a file size limit.

Edit: I just got some time to test it myself. I uploaded a large file and got the -200 error as well. So you just need to shrink down the image size.

I believe the limit is because storage and bandwidth can become expensive and Shawn is paying for this site out of his own pocket so it's reasonable to put a limit on things.

If you want to link images without the limits or compression artifacts ruining your image quality, you can do what many members do like uploading to Flickr or Imgur and then linking the image here. This saves storage space and bandwidth for the site and you get to have larger, higher quality images, so it's a win-win.

Edited by MacrossJunkie