If anybody is looking for a Rand Masterpiece ride armor I put mine up on the BST forum with pictures ect.

Yeah, i'd have to see a review that these things have a decent build quality to even consider it.

Edited by Gakken85

Doubtful that we'll ever see any more Cyclones since Beagle, the company that actually made them, bit the dust. Does anyone know if any company managed to grab the molds after Beagle's demise, or have they been lost?

Last I saw the Fuke prototype were in Yacolog's site: http://wildcats.pupui.jp/mt/archives/2011/12/2011_2.html

Anyways, hope there's some company to finish those two. :unsure:

I'm interested to have a matching Blue Alpha/Beta as long that it's a good quality. Read a lot of negatives regarding MPC release. And knowing that this will somehow be a reissue of old molds, then probably it's going to have the same weak points. I'll probably wait for reviews first. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Last I saw the Fuke prototype were in Yacolog's site: http://wildcats.pupui.jp/mt/archives/2011/12/2011_2.html

Anyways, hope there's some company to finish those two. :unsure:

I'm interested to have a matching Blue Alpha/Beta as long that it's a good quality. Read a lot of negatives regarding MPC release. And knowing that this will somehow be a reissue of old molds, then probably it's going to have the same weak points. I'll probably wait for reviews first. ;)

Is that an actual, legitimate prototype based on Beagle's designs, or is it a custom?

Is that an actual, legitimate prototype based on Beagle's designs, or is it a custom?

Yup. It's legit. As mentioned on his blog via Google Translate, it's the same prototype that's been displayed at the Tokyo Anime Fair 2009: http://wildcats.pupui.jp/mt/archives/2009/03/2009_part2.html

Edited by no3ljm

Instead of crap Alphas how about finishing the Cyclones(RT)?!?! I mean the Maia never got a Beta, the Alphas crumbled if you exhaled too hard on a hand!! I liked the Mospeada run but I want the damn bikes!! The Stick and Ley were great! What about a Yellow and Fuke to finish that up! Then maybe they can re-address a re-issue!!

That's what I want too. I wanted that Rook cyclone since first seeing the prototype. I'm tired of seeing mulitple remakes of the same toy.

IF they actually had the intelligence to get the other two bikes made at the quality of the first two....which is debatable at this point...I bet the price would be double what the originals were. :unsure:

They would need a good reason for it to be double the price. Maybe an extra $100 with a good package design, limited production run, and a guarantee of quality.

Yup. It's legit. As mentioned on his blog via Google Translate, it's the same prototype that's been displayed at the Tokyo Anime Fair 2009: http://wildcats.pupui.jp/mt/archives/2009/03/2009_part2.html

Can't this person try to sell the prototype to Toynami? Or to some company to make this a reality.

Wow how did i miss this news. $140 for that piece of garbage mold. I never owned one that didn't break. And seriously? Can they not fix the gap in the arms? The first time i tried to transform it i couldn't figure out how to get the arms to peg in. I was trying to collapse the waist in farther thinking it was super stiff. I'm tempted to get a blue alpha since i was never able to get one to match the blue beta i got. But not for that price. Toynami should have released these back when the betas came out. Would've made more sense. I can somewhat accept a vf-1 v2 doubling in price but not this piece of crap.

For what it's worth, BBTS is taking pre-orders on the Toynami MPC Alphas, with an estimated release date of October 2015:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=robotech%201:55

Still waiting for that shadow beta and Marcus alpha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never saw that prototype!! Man if it was that damn close why not do a limited run. Arcadia won't touch it probably because of licensing and Toynami won't as the initial run was when the market was crashing and no one had the cash to really invest in those. Man I got those with hopes of having a complete collection!! Marcus Alpha...nah I'm good, but I would take a Maia Beta! At least Toynami got the Beta's working right!!

Going through some boxes and found this little guy hiding among my Macross stuff.....

gallery_12176_608_195947.jpg

gallery_12176_608_74805.jpg

gallery_12176_608_264055.jpg

gallery_12176_608_114189.jpg

gallery_12176_608_58264.jpg

gallery_12176_608_22783.jpg

gallery_12176_608_98529.jpg

In the late 80's early 90's there were bootlegs of those in capsule machines outside of my local Wal-Mart.

Hello there i'm posting here to see if some one can help me in scaning and posting or e-mailing me the instrucion sheet of a 1/48 scale mospeada legioss model kit a few weeks back i got a gobot Leader-1 model kit whick is a transforming legioss figther, i'm only missing the instrucion sheet to build the kit.

Thanks to any help.

post-15310-0-73936500-1430683636.jpg

Built this kit as a kid... or tried to at least. Seeing those instructions reminds of that feeling of inevitable disappointment you get after spending so much time trying to built it only to never have it come out as nice as it does in the pictures.

The instructions themselves are pieces of art. Thanks varitechs

Thank you Varitech for posting the instructions sheet they are really going to come out handy for me, I really appreciate it a lot.

No problem, if i can help... :)

Going through some boxes and found this little guy hiding among my Macross stuff.....

gallery_12176_608_195947.jpg

gallery_12176_608_74805.jpg

gallery_12176_608_264055.jpg

gallery_12176_608_114189.jpg

gallery_12176_608_58264.jpg

gallery_12176_608_22783.jpg

gallery_12176_608_98529.jpg

I had that toy when I was a kid, always wondered why the hell couldn't they figure out the color was off, ended it repainting it the right color myself.

• 3 weeks later...