Hey, question about the Beagle/Toynami ride armor --

Are the two wheels supposed to fit symmetrically in armor form? One of the wheels locks just fine. The other just sorta floats back and rests on the engine. I can make them almost even if I push the one wheel strut in so it locks, but then look offset from the front.

Is this the way it's supposed to work or did I miss a step in the overly complex transformation process?

Ok, so I've got the part on the right of the photo above pulled out and now the wheels are spaced about the same. However, NOWWWW that right wheel is flopping all over the place at the circular joint you pull out and rests on the back of the engine. Is it just supposed to hang loose like that, or should it have some tension?

Sorry to be a PIA about this. This transformation almost had me feeling YF-21 levels of frustration.

Guest davidwhangchoi

EXO, just updated me on the mospeada figures he's painting for me. They are freakin awesome... EXO please share some pics when you're done!!!

I've read a few reviews on the many renditions of the legioss and tleads but in your guys opinion, which is the best? I wish arcadia or mega house would tackle a close to line art accurate version of the two

If you head over to jenius' anymoon.com and read the various reviews, you ultimately realise that there is no 'best' option. They all have their various faults.

I've read a few reviews on the many renditions of the legioss and tleads but in your guys opinion, which is the best? I wish arcadia or mega house would tackle a close to line art accurate version of the two

TOYNAMI !!

( just wanted to post the pic again cuz it was a pain to do ; / )

post-8486-0-35948000-1406649334_thumb.jpg

If you head over to jenius' anymoon.com and read the various reviews, you ultimately realise that there is no 'best' option. They all have their various faults.

Yeah, that's why I never bought one. Unfortunately. I've wanted one for forever but... I don't like any of the options.

Just the long rifle - it looks great with the Toynami.

There was a set or two of the CMS option parts up for auction but I do not see any now.

On the Legioss and Tread sets -- My Toynami blue and green Alpha Betas are much better than the red set in quality and fit.

I would try a blue or green Toynami combo and see what you think. Alpha hands are terrible though - they crumble - so brace yourself . . .

Edited by DarrinG

Fin!

post-151-0-64600900-1406662752_thumb.jpe

More pics here: https://www.facebook.com/PlasticCretins/posts/766906956702917

BTW, if anyone is interested in these figures, contact me directly so I can get them to you for a lower price than available at Shapeways. I'll leave the ones at Shapeways for people not on these boards.

I apologize to people that got it before now, Shapeways was the only way to go back then.

I have to agree wiht DarrinG.

The CM is a nice Tread with a terrible Legioss! The Toynami is a pretty good Tread with a Legioss that looks much better and is not froppy as much but BE VERY GENTLE with it.

Obviously the best is the Captain America Legioss but then we have to wait for him to make a Tread to match it.....

Fin!

attachicon.gifWD_0178 (Small).jpeg

BTW, if anyone is interested in these figures, contact me directly so I can get them to you for a lower price than available at Shapeways. I'll leave the ones at Shapeways for people not on these boards.

I apologize to people that got it before now, Shapeways was the only way to go back then.

Dammit those are awesome!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Fin!

Damn! that's crazy how you made the visors look like glass and get that reflective look.

995604_766905510036395_16985127764820725

(stolen from your facebook page)

the master of figures and painting. must be busy getting a lot of requests for your services and figures.

i can't wait for your macross figures reboot.

If Harmony Gold had talent like this, the kickstarter would pass easy.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

If you want something great to look at that you will never touch, Toynami is the best.

If you want something you can actually pick up and handle, the Gakken Legioss is the best.

If you want something great to look and withstands handling, you will have to find the guy who made this:

f851be0e7c541e037a6d3fa091aea27e.jpg