Got me a CM Leg/Tread at last courtesy of a certain board member who "saved" me a lot of searching.

Cheers, mate.

Ok. After messing about with the CM Legioss for a half an hour I can honestly say that I never want to see hide nor hair-stuck-in-sloppy-paint of the Aoshima/Toynami again.

It's not the first time i've handled the CM but my god is it a breath of fresh hair handling a Legioss that actually WANTS to played with. And the line-art accuracy versus the animation asthetics of the CM? Screw line art. This thing is a joy to pose, play with, transform.

Edited by Alex

You are faster than me!

I just got it from Amazon Japan too. Was surprised cos isn't it supposed to be released today?

What's about the booklet inside ?

Is it what Yaco has shown ?

There is an another booklet ?

Are they extra bonus inside discs (linearts by example)?

So many questions!

Thanks!

Edit: I've read Yacolog blog...but pics are welcome^^

Edited by akim

To each their own. I enjoyed the quality of the build of the CM Legioss but it was a froppy mess in fighter mode. I prefer the Toynami one. I did dig the heck outta the Tread though. Too bad the joining mechanism was so flawed.

Got me a CM Leg/Tread at last courtesy of a certain board member who "saved" me a lot of searching.

Cheers, mate.

Ok. After messing about with the CM Legioss for a half an hour I can honestly say that I never want to see hide nor hair-stuck-in-sloppy-paint of the Aoshima/Toynami again.

It's not the first time i've handled the CM but my god is it a breath of fresh hair handling a Legioss that actually WANTS to played with. And the line-art accuracy versus the animation asthetics of the CM? Screw line art. This thing is a joy to pose, play with, transform.

What's about the booklet inside ?

Is it what Yaco has shown ?

There is an another booklet ?

Are they extra bonus inside discs (linearts by example)?

So many questions!

Thanks!

Edit: I've read Yacolog blog...but pics are welcome^^

If you buy the regular edition, you just get the second pic that EXO attached -- the 4-page leaflet and 4 discs.

It's a good thing I didn't order the limited edition. While the book is nice, I don't want to pay an extra US$150 for it.

If you buy the regular edition, you just get the second pic that EXO attached -- the 4-page leaflet and 4 discs.

It's a good thing I didn't order the limited edition. While the book is nice, I don't want to pay an extra US$150 for it.

Thanks Nhyone!

A little disappointed....now, hope there are some "new" unseen bonus inside discs...

Found this:

monthly_mar_bg.jpg

from http://www.shochiku.co.jp/tatsunoko/monthly_mar.html

(best read in Chester A. Bum's voice)

Oooooh, my god, this is the greatest blu-ray i;ve ever seen in my life!

There's this dee-vee-dee, except it's not a dee-vee-dee, they're now called blu-rays. I was stung at the beach by a blue-ray once! ! He charged me 25 dollars for sandals. Anyway, this blu...ray has the bestest special edition i've ever seen in my life...it comes with a booklet! What a rip! I can't sleep under this! Hmmm. Maybe I can sell it. How much is it worth? 150 DOLLARS!?!?!? OH MY G...really? 150 dollars? HURRAAY!!! I'm going to buy my OWN transformababubble motor-ma-bike....

...One bike , please. Ow. OWWWWWWW.

This is Chester A. Bum saying CHAAAAANGE! CHANGE! Ya got any change!? Come on. Help an anime fan out!"

Edited by Alex

Started some tiny mods to the CM's set. Legioss now HAS thrusters. Also painted the Tread boom white which helps make it look a little better. And a barely noticeable mod to the top to help the array sit more flush in bomber mode.

Oh, and a group shot with my STILL in progress Bartley Beagle.

post-3271-0-32385600-1380382208_thumb.jpg

post-3271-0-16810300-1380382242_thumb.jpg

post-3271-0-83212500-1380382283_thumb.jpg

Yep. Love the reimagining of ther Mospeada.

Speaking of which, did we ever get more than just those reimagined Invids and Legioss/Tread in that issue of Hobby Japan? I swear i've seen some official reimagined character designs but then again I may be thinking of fan art.

I like the CM for its more anime like proportions and the quality and durability . But my Tread is starting to get loose hips so bomber mode won't stay together (after only a week)

I like the Toynami for it's line art accuracy....and that's it. The Toynami I have was misb and given to me for free about a week ago. The arms broke, the wings are warped, the hands crumble. MISB one week ago and now it looks like it really HAS seen action against the Invid.

Carpnami.

And "handled with a lot of care" translates to "even breathing on it will cause it to fall apart".

Just because it's a collector's item does not excuse the shockingly bad construction/design/quality of materials that went into this thing.

Edited by Alex

And "handled with a lot of care" translates to "even breathing on it will cause it to fall apart".

LoL :)

Just because it's a collector's item does not excuse the shockingly bad construction/design/quality of materials that went into this thing.

I agree...