For those who's still looking for Sentinel Legioss Eta.

Mandarake has a used one for Y27000: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1150213050

If you prefer minty new, AmazonJP has one for Y33800: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B081D3DZP8/

Or looking for Gakken Legioss Eta. There's a used one at Mandarake for Y25000: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1148283551

Edited by no3Ljm

On 11/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, jenius said:

The official measurements might be late game calculations. Like, the team had sizes in mind for the crafts, then the script was tweaked to make the Legioss more central to the plot line. Now the gang needs to be able to hide the jet under shrubs and float it on a raft instead of just blowing a new one up every other episode. So at that point, the creators are like "we should make it really small" and revise the dimensions down.

That would certainly fit their MO.  We know from Southern Cross (which they put into production immediately after Mospeada) that they tended to rush these shows through development in those days, and that half-formed and incomplete ideas sometimes made it into actual production scripts.

However, I suspect it's more likely that the series was designed and produced from model sheets without physical measurements established, and that concrete stats were only made up after the fact for merchandising purposes.

4 hours ago, Tober said:

At least they aren't pretending to ignore Hoquet. :unsure:

They're just scaled-down versions of the Megahouse ride-armor -- complete with the awkwardly high shoulders and stupidly small tires -- so naturally, there's no Houquet (since Megahouse never made her). <_<

6 minutes ago, jenius said:

2023??? We gotta wait three years for a Tread??? Man, maybe we get Houqet in bike and plane next year, then the green Legioss in 2022... and 2023 we finally get a Tread. Boy... that's a stretched out timeline!

LOL that was pretty much my reaction too, that's a long way away man... I guess it makes sense to squeeze the tooling as much as you can before the Tread and it would dovetail nicely with the 40th Anniversary, but sheesh. Looks like my wallet will get a nice break in the mean time.

Just make sure our girl's bike and armor are a nice deep red

No hot pink!

The Houquet Rouge are a reasonable bunch, but should not be trifled with.  :diablo:

Edited by Mog

10 minutes ago, Dax415 said:

Do you think they'll do a Dark Legioss variant or even the Drone?

Sentinel’s? I think it’s still too early to assume nor to predict. I have a feeling that they might finish the three Legioss colors first before dipping in to the idea of releasing Dark Legioss. One might think that maybe the moment they show a colored Iota promo pics, they might tease a Dark Legioss prototype or a Thread prototype. This is still depends on how well the sale is going to be beyond Zeta’s release. Just my two cents on the matter. :) 

On 11/25/2020 at 1:30 PM, sqidd said:

IDK why I don't want statues. I only pose most of my toys once. Maybe it's the bases. I really don't like the bases.

It looks fantastic.

Probably because you can't put it into a pose of your own :p

Admittedly I feel the same way. If I can't manipulate the figure to how I want it to appear, I can't justify the cost no matter how good the statue may look.