Finally. It's almost like Christmas. Now they just need to release Rook and Lancer. I'm in for both of them. And more attempts at the Alpha is always a good thing after the disappointing last version.

32 minutes ago, jenius said:

Looks great but the colors remind me too much of the MegaHouse release (which I really don't like)... so I'll hope they go for a different shade :)

How about more Blue?

bLMfRsC.jpg 

And here's again the Periwinkle one: 

SqCTofn.jpg 

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Woweee!:wub: Luckily he isnt in his drag outfit so i can say that with no apprehension. :lol:

Is it really drag as it was a disguise and he was a good singer? I still hope they or some company are considering normal clothes versions of these characters since we are getting the whole group now. Perhaps that will be next after they release Lancer and Rook?

56 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

Is it really drag as it was a disguise and he was a good singer? I still hope they or some company are considering normal clothes versions of these characters since we are getting the whole group now. Perhaps that will be next after they release Lancer and Rook?

It was not something i pondered abt, but as a kid i tot he was trans *shrugs* and not merely a cross dresser... 

all of that didnt matter as much as he had blades on his arms and missile pods on the chest! :lol:

Edited by seti88

excited for the blowsperior/yellow and the bartley...i'm so glad i caved on the rey now after holding out.  legioss always makes me excited....sentinel's take looks....different. not sure i like it, but as someone who eventually caved on the evolution toys version...i prefer that scultping to this one...although oddly i think the toynami's look is just as good as the evolutions toys and better than this.  although....if sentinel can pull off a fun to handle legioss with nice joints and trnasformation... then i'll cave again and get the the expensive (i'm assuming) small legioss.  action toys vinyle legioss looks good....but not transformation i assume....and pricey i assume.

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I can't wait for a colored prototype so I made my own. ^_^

YQk0K9R.jpg 

Wow, nice work no3Ljm. 

Now I have to get this and Rook, I don't transform my toys that often so it will be great as a display piece. Lancer's bike was always my favorite of the bunch.

Edited by Valkyrie2008

54 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Wow, nice work no3Ljm. 

Now I have to get this and Rook, I don't transform my toys that often so it will be great as a display piece. Lancer's bike was always my favorite of the bunch.

Thank you sir! And yes, even though I love Beagle's 1/10 scale, I have to admit these Sentinel's 1/12 looks awesome as a display piece too. :wub: 

8 hours ago, Tober said:

That's some nice 'shoppin there no3Ljm. B))

Shouldn't the sabers be white tho? :unsure:

Thanks Tober! ;) 

But just so you know, Sentinel replaced all the white parts with light grey color in their Stick's and Ley's releases as per the book cover art. I'm just trying to follow what color palettes they're going to use based on those releases. I'm sure those saber holders will not be as white as the anime but it will be the same shade as their light greys like in the thigh armor and the sides of the helmet. And as much as white sabers looks cool in the anime, I don't think they'll do it here. ^_^ 

Looks great Noel, hopefully the color Sentinel uses is close to this (The Periwinkle shade).

My only suggestion is the windscreen on Yellow's bike, IMO it looks way to small, needs to be bigger. Though I'm guessing for transformation purposes it needs to be that size. That's my only nitpick, otherwise it looks great! 

As for Fuke, I look forward to seeing her Ride Armor & figure! 

14 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I can't wait for a colored prototype so I made my own. ^_^

YQk0K9R.jpg 

Nice job Noel!  Silly question though, why is the face blurred out? :lol:

2 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Looks great Noel, hopefully the color Sentinel uses is close to this (The Periwinkle shade).

My only suggestion is the windscreen on Yellow's bike, IMO it looks way to small, needs to be bigger. Though I'm guessing for transformation purposes it needs to be that size. That's my only nitpick, otherwise it looks great! 

As for Fuke, I look forward to seeing her Ride Armor & figure! 

Thank you sir! I'm also rooting for the Periwinkle one but if they decide to be more Blue, that's fine with me too. But as ling that it's not Royal or Navy Blue, I'm good. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Smacky said:

Nice job Noel!  Silly question though, why is the face blurred out? :lol:

It's simple. In case I did a lousy job on the face then it's just better to mosaic it just like what they do on photos when there's people around it. :lol: 

13 hours ago, seti88 said:

It was not something i pondered abt, but as a kid i tot he was trans *shrugs* and not merely a cross dresser... 

all of that didnt matter as much as he had blades on his arms and missile pods on the chest! :lol:

I thought it was just a disguise watching it as a kid. And he did go after Sera. I probably didn't hear many cross dresser jokes until later in movies like Crocodile Dundee, The Golden Child, and Coming to America. So the whole disguise wasn't a big deal. I saw those as well late on VHS and not in the theaters. Some of those Yellow Dancer episodes are still some of the best in the series. That New York one is pretty good.

4 hours ago, F18LEGIOSS said:

The sentinel legioss might not have landing gear hatches :(

Really. Probably too early to know for sure? The fighter mode looks good. As long as it doesn't have that beached look is fine for me. I'll get one for fighter mode and that other non-transforming version that looks good.

32 minutes ago, enphily said:

DjZ5xhNUcAAbbEt.jpg

DjZ5c7oU4AATQMh.jpg

DjZ7XvgUYAAwfNj.jpg

I like what I'm seeing. Hope it's 1/60 scaled. ^_^ 

13 minutes ago, spanner said:

nice work Noel! Looks pretty much legit!

So when is this version due?

Thanks Spanner. :drinks:

No release date yet, my friend. Just upcoming product announcement during WonderFest. I'm wishing late 2019. ^_^ 

I'd guess  we'll see test shots in six months at Winter Wonderfest and preorders going up not too long after. Hopefully all four ride armors will be out by end of 2019, as well as the first Legioss (and a Tread prototype ;) ).

Too bad the head is so low in fighter mode, the chest also looks like it hangs pretty low so clearance will either be minimal or we're going to have plug-in landing gear. I don't really understand it either, I don't see a reason why the center of the chest needs to just out past the intakes before you even swing out that internal piece... seems like a poor design choice.

We don't know scale yet but I'm told it's close to Toynami MPC in size so around 1/48 or 1/55 by official measurements.

Remember, Sentinel is leaving wiggle room for this to be a "reimagining" of the Legioss like they did with the Ride Armors so they can make a few decisions that contradict original line art if it suits the toy... so the landing gear might be unconventional. 

I'm curious which will get slotted for production first, Yellow or the Legioss. I would guess the Legioss since repaints are so easy and Yellow is a one-and-done.