8 hours ago, Tober said:

Nothing from SDCC? :(

Not sure I if saw this posted here, so if not: Custom 1:12 Rey figure -

Man that is so awesome! I'm jealous of not having a talent like that. So awesome looking. :wub:

On 7/24/2018 at 8:32 AM, derex3592 said:

Fair point on the red.  Like I said, if the ET Toys one was like $150 or less, I'd be all over them. 

I had waited and waited and finally got the eta for like $160 before shipping few months ago and now it’s sold out everywhere. I’m glad I got it and love love love how it looks. Too bad I don’t think the red or green will ever drop that low as I imagine the run will be much lower and faster to sell out. 

49 minutes ago, locidm said:

I had waited and waited and finally got the eta for like $160 before shipping few months ago and now it’s sold out everywhere. I’m glad I got it and love love love how it looks. Too bad I don’t think the red or green will ever drop that low as I imagine the run will be much lower and faster to sell out. 

Where did you score the Eta from? The cheapest I saw was 25% off at CD Japan.

----------------------

Wonderfest today. Maybe some pics of the Evolution Toys Dark Legioss. Hopefully they do the Drone too.

3 hours ago, Tober said:

Where did you score the Eta from? The cheapest I saw was 25% off at CD Japan.

----------------------

Wonderfest today. Maybe some pics of the Evolution Toys Dark Legioss. Hopefully they do the Drone too.

Just amazon jp. I was checking it every day for months. Price finally dipped right before it sold out. 

37 minutes ago, jenius said:

I've decided to try out this facebook thing all the kids are talking about, and what better way than a scoop?

https://www.facebook.com/anymoondotcom

Be sure to like it and share it and ya know, be my friend on facebook!

For those of you who don't do FB, this pic sums it up:

SummerWonderfest3.jpg

Woohoo! Another Legioss! ET’s title of arguably-best Legioss now seems to be temporary! Looks like Sentinel might have figured out how to fold the feet right finally? Hard to tell from the angle. 

And yay we’ll get yellow and fuke!

Edited by locidm

That's a helluva scoop, jenius!  :o

I'm excited we may be getting a new Legioss toy -- and the fighter mode looks excellent -- but the soldier mode is a real disappointment.  The head's huge, the hands are tiny, the intakes are squared-off and splayed out at a weird angle, with an awkwardly wide chest and absurdly skinny torso and thighs.  

Bummer.  :mellow:

But hell, bring on the Bartley and Borough Superior!  :D

Great news!

Mixed feelings about the Bartley and Blowsperior, but happy to see them coming. Legioss looks great, just wish it was 1/60 or 48. Hopefully the Tread has been thought out properly too.

Edit: What scale is the Legioss? I thoght it said 1/72 but it says 1/12, which can't be right... :unsure:

Edited by Tober

47 minutes ago, tekering said:

That's a helluva scoop, jenius!  :o

I'm excited we may be getting a new Legioss toy -- and the fighter mode looks excellent -- but the soldier mode is a real disappointment.  The head's huge, the hands are tiny, the intakes are squared-off and splayed out at a weird angle, with an awkwardly wide chest and absurdly skinny torso and thighs.  

Bummer.  :mellow:

But hell, bring on the Bartley and Borough Superior!  :D

I thought it looked weird from front on too, but looks great from other angles. The comparitively small head of the ET Legioss annoyed me more.

I'd be happy enough to get an updated Sentinel Legioss in the same style as the Sentinel ride armors. B))

Hoping this should be next year so I can save more. I'm loving those bikes. :wub: 

Wish the Legioss is much bigger. But even so, I'll get this version. I'll rather spent my $$$ with Sentinel on this than EvoToys. ^_^

1 minute ago, 505thAirborne said:

I definitely agree! Wouldn't that be nuts if down the road a Tread is also available! 

Let's hope so. And maybe that's the reason why that Legioss is small to begin with. :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, woll622 said:

Anyone know if a release date was listed for the new mospeadas?

It says "未定" on their plaques  (= not yet fixed, undecided, pending).

The main plaque in the middle (the white one) says "監修中".  This one's a bit harder to translate succinctly (= under [editorial] supervision).  One Japanese site offers the helpful definition of 'supervise' as "to watch a person or activity to make certain that everything is done correctly, safely, etc").  So... shall we go with "undergoing revision"?

I love the proportions but it's clearly a 3d print rapid prototype so the hope will be a prototype that has joints at the next Wonderfest.

I'm told it's about the size of the toynami or CMS so probably 1/48.

Edited by jenius

Definitely one of the best news ever!

Designed by T-Rex and if Shinji Aramaki is still involved then this is as good as it gets!... :-)

51 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Let's hope so. And maybe that's the reason why that Legioss is small to begin with. :rolleyes:

Well according to jenius's post they're similar in size to the Toynami Legioss, so that works for me! B))

1 hour ago, Tober said:

What scale is the Legioss? I thoght it said 1/72 but it says 1/12, which can't be right... :unsure:

36 minutes ago, jenius said:

I'm told it's about the size of the toynami or CMS so probably 1/48.

No, the Evolution Toy is 1:48, so if Sentinel's Riobot is about the size of Toynami's it's closer to 1:60 scale.

Just now, tekering said:

No, the Evolution Toy is 1:48, so if Sentinel's Riobot is about the size of Toynami's it's closer to 1:60 scale.

Negative, ET is 1/32ish. Toynami called there's 1/55, Aoshima called the same thing 1/48, and CM's used 1/48 (all are the same size).

17 minutes ago, jenius said:

ET is 1/32ish. Toynami called there's 1/55, Aoshima called the same thing 1/48, and CM's used 1/48 (all are the same size).

I'm working from Captain America's practical scale, not the unreliable "official" stats.  They're as inconsistent as the toy companies, and just as useless for determining scale.

fits.jpg

That's a verifiable 1:48 scale, and that's the Evolution Toy pilot.  I can't think of a more reliable metric than that!  ^_^

2 minutes ago, tekering said:

I'm working from Captain America's practical scale, not the unreliable "official" stats.  They're as inconsistent as the toy companies, and just as useless for determining scale.

fits.jpg

That's a verifiable 1:48 scale, and that's the Evolution Toy pilot.  I can't think of a more reliable metric than that!  ^_^

Wow great news Jenius!

I'm not totally sold on the sculpt for the Riobot Legioss, but if I had to choose between that one and the ET, it's definitely the Riobot for me.  Although I'm not liking the big gap between the hip and upper chest, I do like that it has bulkier proportions than the ET Legioss in soldier mode.  I also like that the feet don't extend as far out in the back in fighter mode.  If this has a more reasonable price than the ET Legioss, I'm definitely in for one.