Here's a better scale reference

post-151-0-22284500-1329189816_thumb.jpg

http://dougram.cocolog-nifty.com/taco/

Sa---weeettt. I think this GOSU looks perfect. I vow to get my grubby little mits on one of those (or 3), if its the last thing I do!

The red scout guys guns are wayyy too big though, wonder if he's compensating for something...

--------

EDIT - well wait, I guess to be perfect the GOSU would have to have a semi-clear cockpit with pilot, and it does not look like they managed that...

It almost looks like it has REVY joints in the shoulders, elbows and knees (!)

Edited by DarrinG

I wish I had the tools and talent to do that. Id have an Inbit armada v. my Mars/ Jupiter Base survivors setup. Alas, all I'm good at is a few tweaks and a bit of painting. Still got a way to go to rebuild my collection but so far, so good.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

I have a question. Wherecan I get, for the cheapest price, an English subbed DVD copy of the entire Genesis Climber Mospeada? I have to save up lots of cash because I am starting RN school in April, but wanted to show it to my son, on DVD. I can't download a bittorrent because I don't have a computer, just my Kindle Fire. Can anyone offer any suggestion besides ebay, where they go for $75-100 USD? Thanks

Twich

Just picked up a CM's Fuke which I'll keep in bike mode and a second CM's black Stick, which is going to stay in armor mode. That's it for my CM's collecting, although I might pick up the pack of two soldier figures and possibly the unmanned black Legioss as they are pretty cheap here.

Got my Masterpiece Ray on the way from the US.

And then just need to track down an anime color Megahouse Ray or Stick either new or used for a reasonable price and then that will be it for my Mospeada collection.

Graham

I have a question. Wherecan I get, for the cheapest price, an English subbed DVD copy of the entire Genesis Climber Mospeada? I have to save up lots of cash because I am starting RN school in April, but wanted to show it to my son, on DVD. I can't download a bittorrent because I don't have a computer, just my Kindle Fire. Can anyone offer any suggestion besides ebay, where they go for $75-100 USD? Thanks

Twich

I got both Mospeada and Southern Cross for $25 each off Amazon

Just picked up a CM's Fuke which I'll keep in bike mode and a second CM's black Stick, which is going to stay in armor mode. That's it for my CM's collecting, although I might pick up the pack of two soldier figures and possibly the unmanned black Legioss as they are pretty cheap here.

And then just need to track down an anime color Megahouse Ray or Stick either new or used for a reasonable price and then that will be it for my Mospeada collection.

Graham

Echobase Toys has the Megahouse for $60.00 each- new. Theyre real quick to ship too, I just repurchased my Blue Legioss from them.

http://echobasetoys....otechIndex.html

Well, I really regret buying the CM's Fuke, it is a Fuke-ing awful toy.

I've been reasonably impressed by the CM's Stick and Yellow toys, but the Fuke is just terrible.

The joints on the figure are super loose, the arm panels just don't wanna stay connected to the forks in bike mode and one of the forks broke off the frame of the bike while I was trying to get the arm panel to stay on at the correct angle for bike mode. Oh, and the frame seems to be cracked on both sides, where the forks attach.

I think I'm just gonna end up super gluing the damn thing permanently in bike mode.

Graham

Thanks, just ordered from them, although the shipping was a bit high, but still works out far cheaper than getting one off ebay.

Graham

No problem. He ships USPS Priority. The final cost, if youre in the US will drop about $6-10 give or take. If you can cast, perhaps you can put some larger tires on them like this...

I just realized something weird. Both the CM's and Toynami/Aoshima Tread/Beta toys have the opening left and right chest missile launchers. However,these chest missile launchers are not shown in the line art of any of the Mospeada books I have. Were they ever shown in the anime, I forget?

Graham

I just realized something weird. Both the CM's and Toynami/Aoshima Tread/Beta toys have the opening left and right chest missile launchers. However,these chest missile launchers are not shown in the line art of any of the Mospeada books I have. Were they ever shown in the anime, I forget? Graham

This?

post-8486-0-96658000-1329401517.jpg

Man, That Gosu is the bomb, not sure if I dig the metallic paint scheme tho. I'd love to have some enemy mecha figures or models.

Seeing those pics of the SD Macross battroids on the front page, makes me wish somebody would make some SD Mospeada mechs and Inbits.

Took a few pics of some of my Mospeada stuff. I've got some other stuff, so limited on room tho. I got these cases from Ikea and put in some led strips, I've got 2 more cases to build, then I could put a few more things out.

post-5904-0-18748700-1329454513_thumb.jpg

post-5904-0-87303700-1329454626_thumb.jpg

post-5904-0-41828400-1329454691_thumb.jpg

Graham

Be sure to let us know your detailed thoughts on the Beagle/Toynami. I'd like to know how you think it compares to Yamato's mecha efforts.

It is an absolutely incredible piece in my estimation. I cannot think of any other single toy that equals it in complexity or execution.

Man, That Gosu is the bomb, not sure if I dig the metallic paint scheme tho. I'd love to have some enemy mecha figures or models. Seeing those pics of the SD Macross battroids on the front page, makes me wish somebody would make some SD Mospeada mechs and Inbits. Took a few pics of some of my Mospeada stuff. I've got some other stuff, so limited on room tho. I got these cases from Ikea and put in some led strips, I've got 2 more cases to build, then I could put a few more things out.

Somebody did do an SD Inbit Scout, just last year I think - but I cannot find a pic at the moment...

Amazed everytime I see this Fuke custom of yours, spedfish! I've got a few of these kits and one of them is awaiting to be turned into a Fuke. I hope I can make it half as good looking as this one.

What is the thigh cloth mod on your Sticks? Did you disassemble the boots to replace the cloth and put it inside the boots ?

It's one of the only things that bugs me about the Beagle : when the knee is bent too far (if I try to put it into this cool riding pose you've put yours), the cloth is coming out and it's distracting from its overall awesomeness

Amazed everytime I see this Fuke custom of yours, spedfish! I've got a few of these kits and one of them is awaiting to be turned into a Fuke. I hope I can make it half as good looking as this one.

What is the thigh cloth mod on your Sticks? Did you disassemble the boots to replace the cloth and put it inside the boots ?

It's one of the only things that bugs me about the Beagle : when the knee is bent too far (if I try to put it into this cool riding pose you've put yours), the cloth is coming out and it's distracting from its overall awesomeness

Lol. The red clothing, from the waist down, irritated me. I'm a lineart kinda guy when it comes to that, You'll probably laugh, but I took a damn permanent black marker and colored those suckers :D Never did it with the blue cloth, since its not so distracting, would still like to tho.

The Fuke custom you plan to make, would it transform? I built mine to stay in cycle mode, wasn't too difficult that way. I've had a Beagle Blowsuperior custom sitting on the backburner for, God only knows how long, pain in the butt to make sure things transform properly and all. I've recently started working on it again tho, hopefully I'll finish it :(

I certainly didn't expect the marker method :lol: Looks great though! Have you seen Yaco's custom? He's replaced the cheap red cloth with a leather-like material which looks great and he also fixed the problem of the cloth coming out of the knee joint.

I intend to make a 1/12 transformable VR038. The only problem I had was that there wasn't a female figure that looked good enough to attempt a bashkit, but Bandai has made this possible with their recent myth cloth female body. I've already gathered a few of these for Stick, Rei and Yellow, and also Lunk. I'm just waiting for a Fuke now :)

I certainly didn't expect the marker method :lol: Looks great though! Have you seen Yaco's custom? He's replaced the cheap red cloth with a leather-like material which looks great and he also fixed the problem of the cloth coming out of the knee joint.

I intend to make a 1/12 transformable VR038. The only problem I had was that there wasn't a female figure that looked good enough to attempt a bashkit, but Bandai has made this possible with their recent myth cloth female body. I've already gathered a few of these for Stick, Rei and Yellow, and also Lunk. I'm just waiting for a Fuke now :)

Yeah, I do think I remember seeing his custom somewhere, pretty sweet, from what I recall.

Sounds cool. I saw the body you're talkin bout, looks really nice. Good luck and don't forget pics :)

Toynami made 4 different SD Legioss figures - designed by Maiden Japan (a member of this forum).

I think I have most of them, I just think it'd be cool to have some that don't transform, that way transformation doesn't become a factor in the looks, like bigger heads, etc to pull off the SD look. Still nice little suckers tho.