It’ll be capable of looking like a BEAST.

But yeah the wings look to be upside down.

It does look like they’ve shrunk the bomber mode gaps compared to the Toynami Beta, but I’ll have to see some dead-on front and back pics.

So, somehow the cockpit flips up into the chest? 🤷🏽‍♂️

48 minutes ago, vladykins said:

Don't listen to him- of course we can!

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Hahaha! :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Mog said:

That’ll go perfect with Sentinel’s hot pink Houquet!  :lol:

You know what? It does! :spiteful:

DSC_0059-7_hotpink_NO3LJM.jpg.7e1101720ca45df392714ee6c2cae33a.jpg

Speaking of the Fook sisters, I’m yesterday years old in discovering that Fook Yu was played by Carrie Ann Inaba (aka the other well-known In Living Color Fly Girl, aka the Dancing with the Stars judge).

🤯

On 4/12/2023 at 3:43 PM, Big s said:

The little guys look super cute with those googly cannons

I can see where they can be a menace to mechs as big as the Tread.  Those tentacles could do damage to the joints and actuators and or be used to hold alphas down if they can....not to mention capturing humans in ride armor. :o

28 minutes ago, darkranger12 said:

I can see where they can be a menace to mechs as big as the Tread.  Those tentacles could do damage to the joints and actuators and or be used to hold alphas down if they can....not to mention capturing humans in ride armor. :o

They’re probably just wanting hugs. They’re just misunderstood 

2 hours ago, Big s said:

They’re just misunderstood 

I know you're being facetious, but that's actually an important concept in Japanese sci-fi...  

What made Robotech stand out among shows like Transformers, Robotix, M.A.S.K. etc. was a story element that American cartoons lacked: the ability to empathize with the antagonist, establishing the possibility of peaceful coexistence.  Once communication was achieved, mutual understanding led to a cease of hostilities.  We see this with the Gamilas in Yamato, with the Zentraedi in Macross, and with the Invid in Mospeada (and even intended for Southern Cross, where the Zor would've been revealed to be simply humans displaced in time).

29 minutes ago, tekering said:

I know you're being facetious, but that's actually an important concept in Japanese sci-fi...  

What made Robotech stand out among shows like Transformers, Robotix, M.A.S.K. etc. was a story element that American cartoons lacked: the ability to empathize with the antagonist, establishing the possibility of peaceful coexistence.  Once communication was achieved, mutual understanding led to a cease of hostilities.  We see this with the Gamilas in Yamato, with the Zentraedi in Macross, and with the Invid in Mospeada (and even intended for Southern Cross, where the Zor would've been revealed to be simply humans displaced in time).

I got really into anime because the stories weren’t just good against evil back in my younger days, but now I feel like It’s been so over done and the bad guys are always one simple conversation away from ending a war that shouldn’t have started and now I kinda just want to see bad guys being bad because they’re bad. I don’t need a background as to why they’re bad either, kinda a rough explanation as to what they’re after and maybe that’s all I need once in a while 

On 4/15/2023 at 4:21 AM, MKT said:

Clearer pics of the Bulldog Tread from Genesis Breakers:

/snip

/snip

Man, I wouldn't have thought it would be so easy to ruin one of my favorite mecha designs, but...there it is.  The change in the wings completely change the feel of armo-bomber mode, and the oversized claws and mustachioed face just kill armo-soldier for me.  I loved the more drastic redesign we saw years back, but this...no thanks.
Looks like that bad robotech fan-fiction stuff from the late 1990s internet sites

On 4/18/2023 at 2:57 PM, Perxion said:

I'm sharing these vintage Robotech cardboard designs I made.

Enjoy it!

4packRobotech.jpg

I do like them!  I really really do!

7 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Riobot Intruder

But I don't like this.  It's technically impressive and well-done, but it lacks the cleaner elegance of the original designs.