That Tread is massive like the Toynami version and I approve of that! 

Crap, I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and find a Legioss to go with this new Tread. (My wallet will punch me for these!!) 

That RIde-Armor on the other hand is an immediate hard pass!! 

After the lighting tricks with Houquet, I’d have to see the new Breakers chick in different light to see what the “true colors” are.

I thought it was supposed to be some sort of red and green combo?  The first pic kinda washes out the green in the thigh armor.

Back to the Tread, I’m kinda surprised the Legioss doesn’t recess more into it.  Would like more connection points than just the bottom boom.

That new ride armor looks pretty good in color, actually.  I might get it.

Tread looks great but doesn't really look like the Legioss/Tread are connected...  it is a prototype though, maybe the connections just don't work well enough at this stage?

Bulldog is an interesting redesign though.  I wonder if they'll have a Legioss redesign at some point too?

Edited by Mommar

On 3/25/2023 at 5:39 PM, jenius said:

I would have loved to see the Legioss deeper into the tread but on it's own, it's looking great. That ride armor also looks way better as a finished product, I'm sold (but I was always easy to convince).

Looking at the finished version more I'm in.  The colors and design work IMO.

On 3/25/2023 at 7:39 PM, jenius said:

I would have loved to see the Legioss deeper into the tread but on it's own, it's looking great. That ride armor also looks way better as a finished product, I'm sold (but I was always easy to convince).

Agreed- the Toynami one does recess in a little more, so hopefully they work that into the finished version. But either way I'm in for one or two. Soldier mode looks much better than Toynami's.

Please let the US$ to Yen exchange rate stay the same! 😇

She’s a little more curvy than the Toynami Beta.  But I’m hoping they also incorporate the top shoulder missile launchers and hard points on the wings.

3 hours ago, Mog said:

Let me have some hope!  :D

Until Japan's companies start giving workers significant raises (not likely in the short term), the central bank is most likely going to continue resisting raising the interest rate; which is the prime reason why the value of the JPY has become so low*.  So, unless the global situation greatly changes in some key way, the JPY will continue staying comparatively low for the time being.

* to clarify, it is the reaction of overseas investors to that which is driving the value of the JPY down.

Edited by sketchley