5 hours ago, Chunky001 said:

Or impact protection.;)

😉 haha yea it probably is. Please ignore my unnecessary explanation.

Do think it’s better protected if there were more connections to other bars like in a cage configuration or have an added central connection to the helmet, instead of just 2 sides. 

Just my two cents. 

*Shrug* The more I see of Genesis Breakers, the more my disappointment grows. I like how Aramaki modernized the classic Mospeada design, and the way Sentinel made the transformation work--despite questionable materials choices in the figure, they still get a massive thumbs-up from me.  Everything beyond that just looks like trash. They took a good, functional design and just added junk to make everything look busy as a means to compensate for the fact that they have no creativity. Often times, less is more. 😑

That "Firefly" design looks overly unbalanced:  too front heavy in bike mode and too top heavy in ride armor mode.

I don't know if putting the guns where the shoulder missiles currently are and having the missile pods attach to the rear of the bike (and to the legs for Ride Armor mode) would have improved the balance. :pardon:

Hell, make it a 4-wheeler to make it look more like a burly bruiser instead.

Speaking of burly bruisers, any word on where Sentinel is with the Tread? :spiteful:

15 minutes ago, Mog said:

Speaking of burly bruisers, any word on where Sentinel is with the Tread? :spiteful:

There's no official statement from Sentinel yet. But we can hope that we will see something on the next WonderFest. Maybe a colored prototype? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, enphily said:

this armored mospeada reminds me of old production arts and i don't see much reasons to complain

image.png.9206765156bfd90e3f23006aa585907d.pngimage.png.cec20b5444953f95c9e3d27f5380218e.png 

These were from the Imai Files? They look much better than the new designs, although both have some similar elements.

I suppose, I wish the new designs would give us something more variegated in the base bike itself, that requires different enough transformation scheme, rather than just variations of weapons & skin-deep cosmetic changes. We already have these types of variations in the existing quartet. Something beyond skin-deep would be, for example, the hoverbike ride-armor variant that was also shown in the pre-production sketches, which at least gives us different enough flavor in terms of the transformation.

Although, I understand the unstated main purpose of this new Breakers is just a way for Sentinel to re-use as much as existing molds as possible to milk fans. I don't know, it appears the Tread may not sell in as much numbers as the Legiosses; and if that is true, then for a new unanimated series (not even a comic / manga) that have revealed just a handful of drawings so far, the designs have to be really good to convince enough folks to part with their money for the eventual toy.

11 hours ago, MKT said:

These were from the Imai Files?

I believe yes.

These new designs aren't so creative, yes, but still interesting for me. But i'm not sure i will buy some of them because of lack of money

10 hours ago, roboemo said:

So I am curious if you have scans on chapter 2, especially bio on Evelyn Jetson.

https://hjweb.jp/article/770977/

On 10/28/2022 at 10:11 AM, captain america said:

*Shrug* The more I see of Genesis Breakers, the more my disappointment grows. I like how Aramaki modernized the classic Mospeada design, and the way Sentinel made the transformation work--despite questionable materials choices in the figure, they still get a massive thumbs-up from me.  Everything beyond that just looks like trash. They took a good, functional design and just added junk to make everything look busy as a means to compensate for the fact that they have no creativity. Often times, less is more. 😑

Yeah, what he said!

At this point, this new trash is just awful.

28 minutes ago, captain america said:

It can transform into a pile of parts if you hit something hard enough at speed! 😆

That is where the bike hits the bump, kicks into the air and starts to topple over, and they cut to the CG transformation and it lands in a hero pose.

On 11/4/2022 at 10:43 PM, vladykins said:

I'm hoping they fix that line on the lower eye before full production.

It would appear that ship has already sailed. 😑

At least the human figure will look good... if painted, that is.

He looks like Halo character.

also for trivia, not sure if Halo plasma pistol is based on Mospeada pistols as well (or there were other ring shaped pistols before Halo).

Not sure if it was Japanese trying to do English or translation issue from computer, but they have names like Stomach.

Edited by roboemo

I realize we're talking about transforming motorcycles here, and left realism in the rear view mirror, but I just... Why does the pilot's helmet have a crash bar right in the pilot's line of vision?!?  Shameless plug: there are ways to design a helmet that offers impact/crash protection without obscuring visibility... if only they'd try a lil' harder.

005.jpg