4 hours ago, Mog said:

Yeah. . . but I’m happy with the shade of red I got her in now.

Blends well with the boys.

I meant that Sentinel had that red paint all along. And they have the red plastic they used for the Zeta… and still. Someone at Sentinel with a lot of pull must have really wanted a pink/magenta ride armor. 

I also agree that it’s a miracle we have these at all. 

I do envy your guts and skill to be able to paint Houquet. Looks good 👏

Edited by m0n5t3r

On 7/21/2022 at 10:15 AM, Convectuoso said:

Anyone saw this? It looks like they tried to copy Sentinel's idea, but looks much worst

IMG-20220720-WA0022.jpg.8d686006f2e1cf640c95c3675f155d9a.jpgIMG-20220720-WA0021.jpg.0f274cd6ad3724fe98a032c7a6902a97.jpg

I LITERALLY LITERALLY got Riobot Stick and Hoquette in like, last week.  Dammit.  This thing looks like pure sex.  Yes I know it's Toynami, but MOSHOW is amazing now, and personally this design appeals to me fiercely.  Hopefully it doesn't impact the Riobot prices too much for resale (although my Stick and Yellow already have the cracked struts issue).

4 hours ago, m0n5t3r said:

Sometimes persistence pays off. Looked for another way to contact Sentinel and they sent me a replacement for my missing intake cover. Now my green Legioss is complete/perfect! 🙂

20220728_114233.jpg.eea33f0e2fe017f7d1a61e1409a93d30.jpg

20220728_114535.jpg

Since my Legioss now has a complete pair of intake covers I decided to transform it for the first time. Got a little scary with the tight shoulders and that crotch rotating plastic thingy. Thanks to jenius for the transformation video. 

20220728_164323.jpg

On 7/28/2022 at 10:28 AM, Magnus said:

I LITERALLY LITERALLY got Riobot Stick and Hoquette in like, last week.  Dammit.  This thing looks like pure sex.  Yes I know it's Toynami, but MOSHOW is amazing now, and personally this design appeals to me fiercely.  Hopefully it doesn't impact the Riobot prices too much for resale (although my Stick and Yellow already have the cracked struts issue).

I second your thoughts. MoShow is amazing in just about everything that they put out, starting with that Aile Strike GATX-105 Gundam….this release is on my top 3 most anticipated future releases, including the MS Sazabi, the Fortune Meow RX-93 Nu Gundam and the MASX-0033 (new for me, haven’t gotten mine yet)

On 7/30/2022 at 12:04 PM, jenius said:

Does Sentinel ever show Mospeada products outside Japan? I think they only have the Japanese license. 

Seems not. But Sentinel is a Japan and Hong Kong joint-venture company. Designs are completely by Japan. Hong Kong involves in manufacture.

Slight digression: we get 6 months of "maintenance service" here if we buy from their official store. 

Edited by Masked Aviator

22 minutes ago, enphily said:

Some news about Genesis Breaker, but i can't see this video published by Tatsunoko youtu.be/HsR5A1TtNlM

I was able to watch the video. It's a 4min synopsis narrated by Houquet's VA actor Mika Doi. It shows some clips from the anime with 'Lonely Soldier Boy' song playing in the background. Nothing was mentioned on the clip about Genesis Breaker.