10 hours ago, RED WOLF said:

Whatever happened to the old adage, "be grateful for what you have"?

If you feel Sentinel or any other company is not offering you a quality product for your dollar then simply do not buy their products.

Not sure why anyone that does not like the product that is being offered would hang around in a forum dedicated to that product (there are quite a few in here)?

@RED WOLF you are reading the wrong motivations into a general post about QC. Quality costs nothing AKA Quality pays for itself, is a well known concept in manufacturing. Poor QC is bad busimess. Planning poor quality is short sighted.

Oh and BTW I dont use dollars, thats a foreign currency.🙃

Edited by Podtastic

19 hours ago, RED WOLF said:

Whatever happened to the old adage, "be grateful for what you have"?

That doesn't apply to things you pay for that have sub par quality. That is intended to be used for life in general (family, health, good job, etc).

If you feel Sentinel or any other company is not offering you a quality product for your dollar then simply do not buy their products.

I don't.;)

Not sure why anyone that does not like the product that is being offered would hang around in a forum dedicated to that product (there are quite a few in here)?

Fun fact:

This forum/ thread is about more than Sentinel Ride Armors.;)

----------------------------------------------------------------

You clearly love your Ride Armors. I'm happy for you. I wish I was. 

Notice no on is "taking you to task" for liking what you like. That is your opinion/assessment and you're entitled to it. It's only fair that people complaining about the Ride Armors be given the same respect. Our opinion/assessments are valid, this is Macross World where complaining about the smallest detail is par for the course and frankly those complaining have a more tangible argument. Their quality is lacking. There is absolutely no debate that. Your argument is "your happy". Again, a valid argument, but not something that you can measure or asses. For example: "That blue whale is 79ft long" vs "That whale looks really big to me".

Everyone here has a right to their assessment/ opinion and that goes both ways.

Sorry but last posts sound like quote from old Soviet piece: I've been chasing you for three days to tell you how indifferent I am to you.

Everyone here has a right for their opinion, but there is no reason to repeat it again and again and again, we're heard it already.

Sentinel showed a prototype for their Tread awhile back.

Links start here.

Has enough time passed that we can ask (DEMAND) that Sentinel show us colored prototype pics and tell us when preorders will start? 😜

2 hours ago, enphily said:

Sorry but last posts sound like quote from old Soviet piece: I've been chasing you for three days to tell you how indifferent I am to you.

Everyone here has a right for their opinion, but there is no reason to repeat it again and again and again, we're heard it already.

With 678 posts to your credit I would have thought that it would be clear by now that Macross World is where we complain about the smallest minutia ........ad nauseam.:lol:

Anyways, is she worth transforming?  Is it much better looking in cyclone mode then bike?

I am currently hesitating transforming my Fuke cyclone from the bikers mode and see it potentially break.  I really do like posing her, and even her helmetless head looks okay to me now.  I know i paid twice a figma figure that doesnt transform, but... it is a pretty nice "figma" figure nonetheless ;).  Maybe i need to see more videos of her in cyclone mode before i make up my mind, and i have a feeling if I do transform her, i may want to keep it that way, though then i wont be able to re-use the helmetless head anymore which has also it's charm, and will need the stand.

Finally, anyone else have trouble with the stand for the bike itself?  The port on the bottom of the bike doesnt work for me to fit with port of the stand, but it does fit with the figure itself to hold her for flying mode...  Not sure i am doing something wrong.

Yeah the port’s a little finicky.  But twisting the stand peg into it will eventually cause it to insert properly.

@jenius has a good video or two up on Anymoon.com showing how to do it.

Range of motion is hindered with all the armor on.  And it probably helps to follow along with the instruction manual.

Although not as difficult as with her male counterparts, you will want to separate the crotch armor from the rest of the bike from the BOTTOM OF THE BIKE.

It’s an absolute heart stopping moment with Stick, Rey, and Yellow.  But a little less so with Houquet.

When moving the helmet between the bike parts it helps to tilt the head downward and finagle the bike opening for the head a little wider.

Also, I usually pop off the forearm armors just to get them out of the way during the transformation process.

But just take your time the first time through.

I would for sure remove the head and pop back on.  I would remove anything possible actually, if i know which ones can come off, and repop in.  And I dont care for perfect transformation at all, i just want it gone from mode to mode without any hindrance...

The head really doesn’t have to be popped off.  There’s enough space to slip it through if you adjust the bike piece a certain way.

Just know that the non-helmet head can’t be used in armor mode.

2 hours ago, Arthurius said:

Anyways, is she worth transforming?  Is it much better looking in cyclone mode then bike?

I am currently hesitating transforming my Fuke cyclone from the bikers mode and see it potentially break.  I really do like posing her, and even her helmetless head looks okay to me now.  I know i paid twice a figma figure that doesnt transform, but... it is a pretty nice "figma" figure nonetheless ;).  Maybe i need to see more videos of her in cyclone mode before i make up my mind, and i have a feeling if I do transform her, i may want to keep it that way, though then i wont be able to re-use the helmetless head anymore which has also it's charm, and will need the stand.

Ah. The 'should I buy two so I can display both' question syndrome. :rolleyes:;) 

Welcome to the club. You're not alone. :good: 

27 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Anyone heard anything about the MEP toys "Scout" and "Shock Trooper" status? It's been almost a year.

From their FB page:

I apologize for the delays on the Invid troops. It has been hard with the lockdowns in China and other logistical issues. As an apology I am releasing some 3d models on my thingiverse page. Hope your like them:

8 hours ago, Podtastic said:

From their FB page:

I apologize for the delays on the Invid troops. It has been hard with the lockdowns in China and other logistical issues. As an apology I am releasing some 3d models on my thingiverse page. Hope your like them:

Oh man, he's i China. Yikes. Those lockdowns are scary.

3 hours ago, tekering said:

As an apology? 🤨

1047180948_ScreenShot2022-05-18at11_28_34PM.png.7bb507d6b046425902dfba4c18bef208.png

I think MEP should apologize for the apology. 😅

LOL