On 4/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, magicsp00n said:

My Houquet was in Osaka yesterday. It arrived at my home in North Carolina, US, today. Bananas. (Amazon.co.jp, DHL)

Initial thought is it looks pretty good in hand. Limbs are a little more loose than I'd like.

WTF???  DHL is absolutely screwing up everything where I live.  My previous Mafex Cap shipped before Houquet and has just disappeared and it looks like Houquet is about to go the same way.

5 hours ago, Toonz said:

Finally..... what a long wait.

IMG_7375.jpg.69611f868cefad4368494c9bc357ae81.jpg

No matter the pink/red hue, seeing the whole team together is worth it! :wub:  Kudos to Sentinel for at least sticking to this..

Now if only Bandai is that committed to complete a line instead of giving us blue balls..

31 minutes ago, MKT said:

No matter the pink/red hue, seeing the whole team together is worth it! :wub:  Kudos to Sentinel for at least sticking to this..

Now if only Bandai is that committed to complete a line instead of giving us blue balls..

Exactly! I'm just happy to have them. All complete with two sets. The design, engineering and overall look is beautiful. 

My two should be here Monday or Tuesday. Very excited!

6 hours ago, Toonz said:

Finally..... what a long wait.

IMG_7375.jpg.69611f868cefad4368494c9bc357ae81.jpg

Nice set! :good: 

I'm now regretting selling my extra sets. I should've kept it so I can display both modes altogether. That way no more transformation. Less worry on those joints that breaks easily after a number of transformation. Oh well. Gotta let go of some stuff when you hit certain walls. :unsure:

But if Sentinel ends up doing the series design... that's a different story. ;) 

wasn't there that new Mospeada side story that was announced back in 2019 (before the world went nuts) ?

genesis-breaker-nuova-serie-mospeada-tatsunoko.jpg.51e2473cd2ba407ed70548b64fd4e257.jpg

Wonder when/if we'll see news about. this more now that the main cast of Mospead has been done in Ride armor and Legioss form

Edited by Duymon

45 minutes ago, Duymon said:

wasn't there that new Mospeada side story that was announced back in 2019 (before the world went nuts) ?

genesis-breaker-nuova-serie-mospeada-tatsunoko.jpg.51e2473cd2ba407ed70548b64fd4e257.jpg

Wonder when/if we'll see news about. this more now that the main cast of Mospead has been done in Ride armor and Legioss form

No new updates. Even the webpage in Tatsunoko website is still giving us error.

https://tatsunoko.co.jp/genesis

6 hours ago, tekering said:

And after another rigorous round of casting...

1172544848_SentinelHouquet.jpg.ebc2b79bbf83053e90b8d48d24ab19af.jpg

...I think I've finally found my Houquet. 👍 

Not bad! I’ve been scouring the eye decals, And have not found anywhere how do I put this… the top half of the eye is bigger than the bottom half and it’s not such a cat Eye look. You know the 80s kind of style. Anyway yours are a bit like the modern ones too but they look better than the otheroptions I saw. Do you happen to know what manufacturer and sheet number that is?

Thanks!

Well I finally have this toy in hand. And I am happy. I mean I guess the pink thing I see it but it doesn’t bug me because I haven’t been able to get this figure in any other line any other scale ever. The fact that the front visor doesn’t stay in down position  is more annoying than color. I think once I follow the decal route the route shown here I will be satisfied. I’ve been wanting a figure of her since the 80s when they had those cruddy little partsformers That’s still impressed my preadolescent self

I checked for other available videos regarding the bazooka when it's mounted on the bike. The video above mentioned it's angled up. Forcing it down might break. The video below also showing the same.

Promo pics below shows one that is angled straight and one that is angled up like what was shown in the videos above.

image.jpeg.f0cc4ec2ebbaafcebd508ed612b60171.jpeg

image.jpeg.0d1a29e429e82d7a7678a88af64dfbda.jpeg

36 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I checked for other available videos regarding the bazooka when it's mounted on the bike. The video above mentioned it's angled up. Forcing it down might break. The video below also showing the same.

Promo pics below shows one that is angled straight and one that is angled up like what was shown in the videos above.

so the bazooka is mounted for "happy mode" only? :D

Maybe a small cut (the part in red) will all it to be level. 

image.png.bbba90823f521498378cc77ab898239f.png

1 hour ago, F360 said:

so the bazooka is mounted for "happy mode" only? :D

Maybe a small cut (the part in red) will all it to be level. 

I don't have mine yet so hopefully those who already have her can confirm about the bazooka if it's straight or upward when it's mounted in bike form. :good: 

Regarding the bazooka, it seems to mount straight on mine. :unknw:

The connecting joint on the weapon rotates pretty much 90 degrees.  And the chest/front assembly pieces that the bazooka mounts to can be a little finicky  to angle and connect correctly.

So, maybe all that’s causing the happy bazooka syndrome?

15 minutes ago, Mog said:

Regarding the bazooka, it seems to mount straight on mine. :unknw:

The connecting joint on the weapon rotates pretty much 90 degrees.  And the chest/front assembly pieces that the bazooka mounts to can be a little finicky  to angle and connect correctly.

So, maybe all that’s causing the happy bazooka syndrome?

Thanks @Mog! :good: 

10 hours ago, Mog said:

WIP still, but Houquet is feeling feisty and defiant, now that she’s out of the pink.

#HouquetRouge!

8900FEF3-965C-4210-B0AF-11E9A196D20A.jpeg.eed247544a259480cfb3c7af58099e45.jpeg

Nice! :wub: