32 minutes ago, MKT said:

For those who missed out PO, Amazon JP has a few in stock left

Actually, Amazon sold out of their preorder stock months ago.

Those units available now -- including the three you mention -- are from third-party sellers, and how much you'll pay (and whether or not they'll ship internationally) depends on the shop.

5 minutes ago, tekering said:

Actually, Amazon sold out of their preorder stock months ago.

Those units available now -- including the three you mention -- are from third-party sellers, and how much you'll pay (and whether or not they'll ship internationally) depends on the shop.

I am seeing that it is being 'sold by Amazon.co.jp' (one unit left now). Yup they did sell out months back, but these must be extra units they had after stock arrived. I was watching that page for past few days, and it only opened back up today.

Thought it might be worthwhile for some as their current price is generally lower than others (take off 10% domestic tax from the listed price) and Amazon always have good shipping rates..  

looking at those 3 figures... her eyes are painted WAY too high up... or she just has a way longer face from the eye sockets down

Edited by Snake Eyes

How did we go from this:

image.jpeg.9c26921abdce728f9a5a532c91108795.jpeg

To pink?  

Sentinel really needs to quit forcing that whole pink thing.  It was wrong with the Zeta, and it’s still wrong.  Re-imagining or not.

#HouquetRouge

3 hours ago, Snake Eyes said:

her eyes are painted WAY too high up... or she just has a way longer face from the eye sockets down

Seeing as Houquet has such a generic Tatsunoko face, I'm amazed they managed to screw up the likeness so badly.

22 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

The ugly part is what coloured visors are for.

Nah, I'm not going to ignore a problem with such a simple solution:

fixed.jpg.bd49677be7762779b69ff81e5b2b6f81.jpg

Just heat up the head, remove the hair, and swap out the head with that of a generic 1:12 anime girl figure.  Just about any head will look better than Sentinel's. 😒

36 minutes ago, Mog said:

Sentinel really needs to quit forcing that whole pink thing.

Now disassembling and repainting the armour, that's gonna take more time.

41 minutes ago, Mog said:

How did we go from this:

To pink?  

Sentinel really needs to quit forcing that whole pink thing.  It was wrong with the Zeta, and it’s still wrong.  Re-imagining or not.

looking at all these pictures now, i am seriously thinking of seeing if theres a way for me to cancel my order.............. i wanted RED not pink......

1 hour ago, Mog said:

How did we go from this:

image.jpeg.9c26921abdce728f9a5a532c91108795.jpeg

To pink?  

#HouquetRouge

The pinkish hue didn’t really bother me at first, due to excitement that it’s finally out. 
But now it does really look like a big difference compared to the red they used in the PO promo pics..

It’s so frustrating:  I look at @tekering’s pic with all the Houquets and Zetas?  Too pink.

I look at @tekering’s second pic with Rey and Yellow?  Borderline acceptable.

Really need to see it in-person to see whether I need to repaint or leave as is.

Ugh, seriously Sentinel, a lighter, faded blue would’ve been perfect for Yellow.  And a no questions, no doubt cherry red would have made this Houquet so much better.

#HouquetRouge!

^^:nea:

I wouldn’t go so far to call it ugly.

Compared to the first prototype we saw, they gave her a much more feminine profile with the legs.

There’s a ton of things to like about the design in both Houquet and the Bartley.

It’s just that Sentinel dropped the ball with the color choice and the eyes.

23 hours ago, Perxion said:

Hey guys! I finally got a resin 3D printer.

And I have many models to print.

Since the arrival of the Tread is imminent, I have decided to start with this:

the secondary weapon of the famous image of the Tread and Legioss.

image.png.6873b42c5dd79fa9fa1971ae91187a15.png

The project is in the prototype phase and some pieces were printed wrong and I did not include them in the photo (beginner 😁),

what do you think? should I shorten the barrels?

IMG_7298.JPG.4738eb974948f73678140704fe2fdced.JPG

IMG_7299.JPG.94a17c162bc24a0a777f378b2ffd3531.JPG

Thank you!

Awesome, I would get this if you made it, cant wait for the tread /beta.

3 hours ago, tekering said:

Seeing as Houquet has such a generic Tatsunoko face, I'm amazed they managed to screw up the likeness so badly.

Nah, I'm not going to ignore a problem with such a simple solution:

Just heat up the head, remove the hair, and swap out the head with that of a generic 1:12 anime girl figure.  Just about any head will look better than Sentinel's. 😒

Now disassembling and repainting the armour, that's gonna take more time.

good idea,  wonder which figma face will looks best.  

But why is her paint glossy  and not flat like the other?  Maybe a simple extra flat clear coat will make it less Pink?

9 hours ago, magicsp00n said:

My Houquet was in Osaka yesterday. It arrived at my home in North Carolina, US, today. Bananas. (Amazon.co.jp, DHL)

Initial thought is it looks pretty good in hand. Limbs are a little more loose than I'd like.

Huh :huh:.  I just got the notice that mine is due next Thursday (same site and shipper).

Oh well, I'll decide what to do then, whether to bust out the paint.

Edited by Mog

14 hours ago, tekering said:

fixed.jpg.bd49677be7762779b69ff81e5b2b6f81.jpg

that face is absolutely horrifying. It looks like the angry orange after having a stroke. :edit: I'm worried I'm gonna have nightmares of these creepers when I try to sleep tonight.

Edited by anime52k8