Well, only been waiting for 15+ years for this moment...  to finally own the Fuke/Rook ride armor, and kinda getting excited. 

This will probably be my last "super expensive" (over 200USD), and apparently from some of the comments over priced, collectible i ever add to my collection (well, 2022 at least...).  Only other toy i own from this company is their Iron Giant, which i LOVE LOVE LOVE.

1 hour ago, Arthurius said:

Well, only been waiting for 15+ years for this moment...  to finally own the Fuke/Rook ride armor, and kinda getting excited. 

This will probably be my last "super expensive" (over 200USD), and apparently from some of the comments over priced, collectible i ever add to my collection (well, 2022 at least...).  Only other toy i own from this company is their Iron Giant, which i LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Technically, Houquet is well below US$200 at the moment.

Saw that Amazon Japan already charged my card.

Hey guys! I finally got a resin 3D printer.

And I have many models to print.

Since the arrival of the Tread is imminent, I have decided to start with this:

the secondary weapon of the famous image of the Tread and Legioss.

image.png.6873b42c5dd79fa9fa1971ae91187a15.png

The project is in the prototype phase and some pieces were printed wrong and I did not include them in the photo (beginner 😁),

what do you think? should I shorten the barrels?

IMG_7298.JPG.4738eb974948f73678140704fe2fdced.JPG

IMG_7299.JPG.94a17c162bc24a0a777f378b2ffd3531.JPG

Thank you!

More photos from Twitter. They mention that some of the frame is thin so be careful on transforming them. Also, it looks like she's a tad glossy than the others.

FQ2qT8CVIAMyxYC.jpeg.f757fc234dc87908f8ccf248eddcc2a7.jpeg

FQ3gLaXaUAAPSE5.jpeg.7c18f0c8136252a2e7a1b820765ac09f.jpeg

FQ3qNO0aQAAdJkL.jpeg.3cc41c1da64dc4deff8807aa4cd3d8b6.jpeg

FQ3Xmx2aMAICiAI.jpeg.a86815c55ff058e639971dc387173213.jpeg

What do you think? I think Fuke's not happy. :lol: 

1652384-rook_bartley_01.jpg.4606626ac61e682cfd678b3a439031c2.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

Kinda wish she was a darker red, but at least it’s not hot pink.

Also, it looks like Sentinel stuck with strawberry blonde from the prototype, instead of full-on yellow blonde as in most depictions.

13 hours ago, Mog said:

Do I get a prize if I have a lower price than anyone else?

And do i get a prize for paying more than everyone else here?

Damn, i paid 186 USD shipped to Canada from HLJ...  and that is using Fedex, not even DHL...  argg, i dont know why i POed from HLJ all those month ago, maybe easier to cancel, cant remember, but oh well.

I am ok with the face with helm, but the one without looks like they took one of the other existing heads from the other riders and just added blonde hair...

The test shot look more pristine then the final product.  Hopefully just the camera / lighting....

Edited by Arthurius

When I get mine I’m going to take a picture of the face and then Photoshop it so that the eyes are moved down slightly. It’s possible that will make her look right. Right now she looks like an older woman like by 10 years. Also depending on the size of the eyes they may be able to be replaced by those decal eyes you can get. I wonder…

It’s not that hard to get rid of the HUD lines on the visor.

I’ve done it for all three of the ones I currently have.

The question though is whether to keep the visor purple or dye it blue?

55 minutes ago, Mog said:

It’s not that hard to get rid of the HUD lines on the visor.

I’ve done it for all three of the ones I currently have.

The question though is whether to keep the visor purple or dye it blue?

I’ll probably sound like a broken record, but if I have to pay that much for a toy, I really don’t want to put in all the work of modifying it. And this particular release would require modifications for the helmet, face and repainting. It’s just not worth it for me. I’ll wait and see if they make her for those little beaver ones, but so far it doesn’t seem like it

5 hours ago, Arthurius said:

Damn, i paid 186 USD shipped to Canada from HLJ...  and that is using Fedex, not even DHL...  argg, i dont know why i POed from HLJ all those month ago, maybe easier to cancel, cant remember, but oh well.

Maybe you were not using your Creditcards own international currency conversion ?  . which will be about 3-4% more.

image.png

5 hours ago, Arthurius said:

ok. I think I know why you are paying more,   maybe you preordered late so you missed the early preorder discount.?

I just did a estimate of the current 20,000 yen price at HLJ to ship to Canada and its very close to your prices  

image.png.3dc0a36c2312351e1df8d968e937960d.png

Edited by F360

Definitely gonna have to wait to have the figure in hand before we can really judge the color.

Pics viewed from my laptop look too pinkish, while those SAME pics viewed on my phone look a little more red.

🤷‍♂️

The prototype pics were definitely a darker red too. 

If only they had gone with a lighter blue for Yellow and a darker red for Houquet.

But again, let's wait and see.