3 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Is there reason to believe it may be vapourware?

IN this hobby, I don't count on something until a PO comes out. Sentinel has surprised me by actually giving us Houquet, but I'm not going to start moving things around in anticipation of a tread until I see a PO.

Even before the pandemic, it took Sentinel about a year or more from when they reveal a prototype until they actually release a Mospeada item.

I’m still hopeful.  But I know it will probably take awhile.  

On the bright side, the extra wait time allows us to build up the funds for these purchases.

They've now shown a total of eight pieces, released six of them with the seventh due in three weeks and the eighth being what you're hoping for now.  Outside of the downward spiral of the global economy, not Sentinels fault, why would we doubt them now?

Edited by Mommar

Not doubting them yet- they have been delivering. But I didn't make space for Houquet until the preorder as well.

Plus a tread really changes how I currently have them (with a lot of legioss and two treads packed in a small space, with the blue Toynami "alpha" legioss/tread combined. All my Sentinel legioss are in armo soldier mode, so that alone will get me to rethink things.

No photo description available.

It’s just the snake-bitten history of Mospeada toys and the mangled trail of incomplete toy lines that gets us a “little” concerned.

Again, I think we’re all excited.  Just being cautiously optimistic.

Part of me had some thoughts after watching Mospeada and realized that it might be one of the few anime--same with Attack on Titan (being German coded culture with Mikasa being ONLY Asian character) or Gundam (multiethnic future)--where the main characters are non-Japanese (at least not named Japanese with Shinobu being a major exception as only Japanese named character).
Though being set around Americas (again, refugees and maybe expatriates before the Inbit Invasion might change the demographics) and Mars being multi-ethnic (you know refugees forced to huddle together) might be one.

The collector in me is giddy about this.

The guy who just paid his income taxes and bills would probably like a little more time. 😅

Surprised we haven’t seen more in-hand pics and reviews or box art shots of this yet.

25 minutes ago, enphily said:

So, official Houquet's release day - 21.04.

i've been waiting for so long and now i don't know how to buy it.

So excited. I won't be able to wait for other stuff to come in and will have to send this immediately.

Rrraraahahaghaghagh I broke it I broke it.......my gorgeous amazing Sentinal 1/12 Stick ride armor........ughghhghghg.

I was transforming the armor to cycle mode to box up in order to send it, along with all my other toys, and I was really thrilled with myself cause I don't think I'd ever had all the parts just locking into place so perfectly.  This was by far the best transformation I'd ever done.

And it happened.  The {SNAP} that each and every once of dreads so badly when we handle our toys.

Just a clean break.....right.....right......HERE:

the-horror.jpg

First of all, sorry if this is your pic I stole from google images.  The piece that hugs up against the bike feels metal, and the pin that's supposed to swivel the plastic part just sheared clean off.  And the plastic is useless without a solid pin going through it.

UGH.  I feel like puking.  This toy was expensive as hell when it came out and now it's like two or three times the price.  I made sure to be extra careful with it at all times....I babied that thing....and now this.

I suppose if I had a teeny drill small enough to get through the metal I could try to get a new pin in there, but I own no such tools. All I could do was mournfully pack the toy back in its box and wonder if I'll ever be able to come up with a decent fix that doesn't cause even more trouble.

And it was all lined up so perfectly too.  UUGUUGUHHGHHHH.

4 hours ago, onnasake said:

Rrraraahahaghaghagh I broke it I broke it.......my gorgeous amazing Sentinal 1/12 Stick ride armor........ughghhghghg.

UGH.  I feel like puking.  This toy was expensive as hell when it came out and now it's like two or three times the price.  I made sure to be extra careful with it at all times....I babied that thing....and now this.

I'm sorry to "pile on". That sucks man. I feel for you. I broke one of mine too at one point..................................and that is why I got rid of all of my Sentinel Ride armors. Let's face it folks. They're not "amazing". They look good, but not incredible (they're not cannon). They're overpriced for their size. And I don't think anyone will argue that they're fragile as all get out. A lot of people have broken theirs or have stress cracks that are about to break.

I decided for myself that I would rather have a couple Beagle's even though I don't get all the variants and sold all of the Sentinel Ride Armor's (aside from the one that is just about to ship).

I stay away from Sentinel as much as I can as a rule now. It's not just their Ride Armor's that are a problem. Their Super robots are small, over priced and fragile too.

1 minute ago, enphily said:

Oh

Изображение

Nice! :wub:

The only comment I have is that they should've kept the location of the footrest on this release where it was on the first 3 figures. Now it's a wonder if they're going to re-release the first 3 with the correct footrest placement like Fuke's. Coz I don't want to re-buy the whole set just for the footrest update. :unsure:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice! :wub:

The only comment I have is that they should've kept the location of the footrest on this release where it was on the first 3 figures. Now it's a wonder if they're going to re-release the first 3 with the correct footrest placement like Fuke's. Coz I don't want to re-buy the whole set just for the footrest update. :unsure:

They probably not going to change the foot rest  placement for the previous bike for rerelease because they can just say , Guys  and girls gets different foot rest placements on these bike . 

39 minutes ago, F360 said:

Woohoo ,  Item is now in my HLJ private warehouse. 

Same here!! Woohoo indeed. Just hit SHIP as this was the item i was waiting for. EXCITING

Edited by lavinrac
Typo