9 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Gorgeous work as always by LEK, but I must say, the style throws me a bit on the Legioss..  I don't remember Mospeada's animation ever being that detailed. :lol: 

LEK = Better than real life!

Edited by sqidd

6 hours ago, Mog said:

Guess, I’m the only one getting annoyed with the lavender colored visor on Houquet? :unknw:

No, you're not... but I've learned not to criticize what others praise on these forums. :unsure:

Does using paper clips, adhesive putty, foul language, and prayers count? :crazy:

Pretty sure I “utilized” all those things for a Toynami with disintegrating hip joints and all sorts of other problems.

On 3/15/2022 at 12:54 AM, Mog said:

Guess, I’m the only one getting annoyed with the lavender colored visor on Houquet? :unknw:

No, it bothered me too. Also, I love LEK's detail work but I think it works better on white-based valks than on colored mechs. Especially in armo-fighter mode, it looks more to me like a camo pattern (like the ridiculous girl camo outfits in pink).,

2 minutes ago, vladykins said:

No, it bothered me too. Also, I love LEK's detail work but I think it works better on white-based valks than on colored mechs. Especially in armo-fighter mode, it looks more to me like a camo pattern (like the ridiculous girl camo outfits in pink).,

Actually, it’s damn good camouflage. It completely fools my eyes into making me think I’m looking at a 2d drawing from an awesome artist 

2 hours ago, vladykins said:

2 hours ago, Big s said:

Actually, it’s damn good camouflage. It completely fools my eyes into making me think I’m looking at a 2d drawing from an awesome artist 

I honestly like what he's doing on this cel-shaded figures. With the Legioss actually, I think the cel-shaded effect felt too much. I understand the sentiment that it works better on white-based Valks. That is because the figure is bigger and the panels where the cel-shaded effects painted are bigger. Whereas with the Legioss, the figure is smaller, and the panels got smaller. Not to mention that each surface compose of small folding panels. And each panels somehow have those 2 streaks effect mostly on the colored panels. He should've simplified a little bit somehow. Because at that size, the cel-shaded effects got busier. Adding those black outlines on each corners didn't help as well.