Hoo boy!  Looks like I’m gonna have to get some red spray paint! :ph34r:

It looks like the crotch rotates forward.  But can’t figure out what’s going on with the chest and cockpit.  The head area looks different between bomber and soldier mode.  Maybe the whole assembly flips forward? :unknw:

Wanna see more pics of this puppy from various angles.

EDIT:  And in combined mode.

Edited by Mog

I could be wrong as I am with many things but does it look like this part will slide/retract in & out? 

@sixtybucksAs for the chest/cockpit section, where Toynami failed CM's actually figured it out for their Tread/Beta. Willing to bet that Sentinel has a unique transformation sequence for this. 

FB_IMG_1644112209830.jpg.58ab78c32ea04f6c2f9fd27e68ea4872.jpg

Maybe the head/collar/chest plate are one unit that moves up (chest plate hinges out) and does a 180 and the big cockpit slides forward. Head ends up looking back and the chest plate goes to the back. I want to see more!

I want to see it combined and with the landing gear out.

I've been staring at that pic, wracking my brain on how that head and sternum transform.  I'm thinking the cockpit flips up and into the back, and maybe the head and neck collar twist 180 degrees.  But I can't figure where the chest/sternum cover is.  Plus, you gotta factor how the back missile rack factors into all this.  Would really love to see a clearer shot of the back to figure things out.

I do hope there's enough room to add the shoulder missiles too.

And I wonder if there's enough room in that cockpit to shove a pilot in there.

So, late Fall 2022 release date?  Or going into 2023?

For those that were here back in the day, should I change my avatar until this gets released?  For old times sake? 😅

Edited by Mog

Thanks for those pics @enphily

So the wings have hardpoints for weapons and you can see the upper missile bays like on the CM's type. 

As I am looking more & more at the chest & cockpit, look like you push the head down and possible it's a simple rotation mechanism. Now how that pilot will fit in there is another question for another day. 

FK4sUuKaMAAeelK.jpg

I honestly don't care if a pilot can go into it but I'll bet it will since Sentinel has been really embracing the challenges. 

The head thing is curious, if that's the head, the plate around it must rotate around at some point since the soldier mode doesn't have the notch in front of the head. 

Awesome figure!! how much will it cost?

I have my doubts about how the cabin gets inside. It will be 'perfect transformation' or it will be extracted.

Perhaps the original mechanism was modified as in the case of the Legioss?

Attached image*
What do you think? does it fit in there?

And a couple of other things: where is the undercarriage?
I think that assembly mechanism with Legioss is telescopic. Makes sense?

treadarrows.JPG

treadarrows2.JPG

Is it just me, or does it look like the bomber prototype is missing the back missile rack?

From what I remember with the Toynami, the back landing gear aren’t in the front “crotch” piece;  they’re in the back booster that becomes the soldier mode butt.

Traditionally, the front landing gear is on the connecting boom.

But @Perxion’s head and chest transformation is what I was suspecting too.  It’s just that notch in the neck collar is throwing me off.  I’ll probably be like Angier in The Prestige and obsess over this (and discover it’s a real simple and obvious solution). 

They’ve definitely shrunk the gaps in bomber mode, compared to the Toynami.  Again, the compact design of the Legioss is paying off now.

1 hour ago, VF-Zero said:

I know so little about Mospeada as Macross series, but i like what i am seeing. How could it be stay under my radar for so long, i still can't believe.

If you didn't grow up in the early 80's in the US (Robotech) or Japan (Mospeada) it would be really easy to miss it. I don't know if the show aired anywhere else.

23 minutes ago, sqidd said:

If you didn't grow up in the early 80's in the US (Robotech) or Japan (Mospeada) it would be really easy to miss it. I don't know if the show aired anywhere else.

I am from the end of the world, literal end of the world, take a look my city on the attached map.

and there if Robotech arrived in the 80's   (further south than Scott landed (Stick)😉)

I think that it is rather a generational issue and not one of location.

image.png.ec1b0f325d8aa444b6015d28cd3c164e.png

8 minutes ago, Perxion said:

I am from the end of the world, literal end of the world, take a look my city on the attached map.

and there if Robotech arrived in the 80's   (further south than Scott landed (Stick)😉)

I think that it is rather a generational issue and not one of location.

image.png.ec1b0f325d8aa444b6015d28cd3c164e.png

You can see Shackleton from there! 😲

What language was RT in?

RT’s from a copied and poorly translated language!  😜

In all seriousness, Mospeada is one of the few animes where some of the characters are from South America.

Back to the Tread, I hope I’m able to squeeze that combined fighter into a Detolf.  Gonna be tricky with the figures I already have in that shelf:

D4C2591A-DABB-47F5-B6E6-9939C42522F5.jpeg.1fae871057458d116e34f9982e7eba59.jpeg