12 hours ago, Mog said:

Never had an issue with any of the pics you post here on the board, Kuma. :good:

I just get a Pavlovian rage response whenever I see the hot pink pilot. :pardon:

I really don't know what Sentinel was thinking picking that color for Houquet.

Yea, it's definitely different. It doesn't irk me like that but I understand where you're coming from. Did you purchase it? Just wondering if it's more of a picture thing or in-hand as well. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Just because of the company I'm sure nothing will be improved and reviewing this will be just as much of a pain as Eta but now I'm stuck because I've gotta get Iota and go through it a third time later as well. Fun Fun.

Edited by Kuma Style

I only own Stiq's ride, but my beef with the pilot fig was its extreme fragility, which made it very frustrating to handle.  I don't get as steamed about the paint jobs, or lack thereof, of the pilot figs, as I'm in it for that gorgeous Legioss and feel that's where the bulk of the budget should go. However, for the asking price, it'd be nice if Sentinel made the pilots a little sturdier and gave them full and accurate paint jobs as part of a complete same-quality package across the board. They really stand out next to their mecha for their rather monochromatic looks, almost as if they were an after-market addition rather than part of the original package.

And your photos are always top notch, Kuma. It's a shame you have to plaster a watermark across them, but I get it.  What a shame that some people have no scruples.😒

I don't really care about unpainted pilots because i love what Sentinel did with Legioss. And i painted my Stig's figure by myself. Waiting for Zeta to paint both Yellow and Houqet. My shipment more than 150 days on the road and now i'm scary how plastic can react to cold winter waiting for clearance for such a long time.

Why you still buying them, @Kuma Style if you don't like these toys?

Edited by enphily

2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Yea, it's definitely different. It doesn't irk me like that but I understand where you're coming from. Did you purchase it? Just wondering if it's more of a picture thing or in-hand as well. 

---------------------------------------------------------

I held off on getting the blue Eta (since I already have two copies of the Toynami. . . . I know :rolleyes:).

But the Zeta’s all-red scheme, slightly different gun, and all the positive reviews made me take the plunge.

The pink is definitely that bad in-hand (Toynami on the left, Sentinel on the right):

08C3F56B-30CE-4BCF-ADE9-35B720C978A3.jpeg.ab8bdac17e588a6aa1273a522c4b4f76.jpeg

. . . which is why I had to paint the figure (and bike too):

678AF311-4CDE-4374-BF1D-14D587A8035E.jpeg.07cd5b3cd5c8cc965b8be500a595775b.jpeg

4 hours ago, M'Kyuun said:

I only own Stiq's ride, but my beef with the pilot fig was its extreme fragility, which made it very frustrating to handle.  I don't get as steamed about the paint jobs, or lack thereof, of the pilot figs, as I'm in it for that gorgeous Legioss and feel that's where the bulk of the budget should go. However, for the asking price, it'd be nice if Sentinel made the pilots a little sturdier and gave them full and accurate paint jobs as part of a complete same-quality package across the board. They really stand out next to their mecha for their rather monochromatic looks, almost as if they were an after-market addition rather than part of the original package.

And your photos are always top notch, Kuma. It's a shame you have to plaster a watermark across them, but I get it.  What a shame that some people have no scruples.😒

I agree wholeheartedly with all of this although SO FAR the Hourqet hasn't seemed nearly as wobbly. We'll see how it handles come review time.

And I appreciate that and agree. I hate the way the watermarks look (I make sure to save the photos unmarked as well,) but man folks gave zero bleeps when it came to improper use and I've noticed it's calmed down tenfold since doing this.

3 hours ago, enphily said:

Why you still buying them, @Kuma Style if you don't like these toys?

Because I'm a collector and their display presence greatly outweighs my dismay towards handling them.

3 hours ago, Mog said:

SNIP

Dude that paint job is absolutely miraculous. Great work.

22 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

And I appreciate that and agree. I hate the way the watermarks look (I make sure to save the photos unmarked as well,) but man folks gave zero bleeps when it came to improper use and I've noticed it's calmed down tenfold since doing this.

Good to hear. Be nice if there comes a day when people have enough respect and courtesy to enjoy the art rather than attempting to claim it as their own.  Better for us all.

Because I'm a collector and their display presence greatly outweighs my dismay towards handling them.

Totally valid. Got a lot of toys that are a PITA to handle, but there's something about them that's awesome that makes you want to have them regardless. 

IDude that paint job is absolutely miraculous. Great work.

Concur; brilliant job @Mog. She should have come like that.

Edited by M'Kyuun

Well, still wondering about Jupiter Base uniform even though it will be a fan art.
I mean I managed to thought up first liberation uniforms due to uniforms from old soldiers, but not much for JB other than Houqet/Rook armor (assuming if she didn't give a new paint or originally intended to be like Stig, except from Jupiter).

On 12/2/2021 at 11:22 PM, Podtastic said:

Just saw this on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mersa_figure

media-1.jpg.52026d93a1ea80978bfdf5662e8011da.jpgmedia-2.jpg.b8412d77b537a585e9a3d90d1c056b3f.jpgmedia-3.jpg.a72c8cb79e94aeca2ba6a0664f6e9f40.jpg

media-4.jpg.0ede7a32457f40276417748b59e696fb.jpg

why does it say in the center of the chest Minovsky?  isnt that the super special particles in the Gundam Universe that power the gundams/mobile suits?  I like the details on the leg armor and the knee armor, but I am not really into the anime sexy female statues.

Twich

6 minutes ago, twich said:

why does it say in the center of the chest Minovsky? 

No idea.

Maybe Houquet is a Gundam fan after stumbling across someone's surviving anime stash. Its not unprecedented for a fictional universe to be a fictional universe in another fictional universe.

10 minutes ago, twich said:

isnt that the super special particles in the Gundam Universe that power the gundams/mobile suits? 

Yes.

I purchesed ''Genesis Climber Mospeada RIOBOT AFC-01I Legioss (Type IOTA) 1/48 Scale Figure'' today

It was the only instock one out of the three models, Sentinel series Mospeadas. After i purchesed it, it went out of stock, probably purchased the last one.

Edited by VF-Zero

I know it’s a ton of pages to go through, but there’s a bunch of good tips buried in this thread about transforming and handling the Legioss.

Sentinel did take some novel approaches to improving the transformation and to compacting the fighter mode better than previous renditions.

@jenius also reviewed this on his Anymoon.com site. Here's his transformation YouTube video:

1 hour ago, VF-Zero said:

I purchesed ''Genesis Climber Mospeada RIOBOT AFC-01I Legioss (Type IOTA) 1/48 Scale Figure'' today

It was the only instock one out of the three models, Sentinel series Mospeadas. After i purchesed it, it went out of stock, probably purchased the last one.

Congrats again on the purchase. :good: Too bad you missed the ETA reissue at BBTS. They have it available for some time. 

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

@jenius also reviewed this on his Anymoon.com site. Here's his transformation YouTube video:

Congrats again on the purchase. :good: Too bad you missed the ETA reissue at BBTS. They have it available for some time. 

It all happened too fast and unexpected. I was checking out Sentinel Iron Man and saw Mospeadas under Riobot Macross line. I was like OMG these looks amazing. I always wanted to have more Macross toys than just my Yamato VF-0S... And i was like It seems the time has come :) So i ordered whatever i could find with RE Edit Iron Man. 

6 minutes ago, VF-Zero said:

It all happened too fast and unexpected. I was checking out Sentinel Iron Man and saw Mospeadas under Riobot Macross line. I was like OMG these looks amazing. I always wanted to have more Macross toys than just my Yamato VF-0S... And i was like It seems the time has come :) So i ordered whatever i could find with RE Edit Iron Man. 

Glad you got one. :good: 

And now the toy hunt begins...

nelson-simpsons.gif

6 hours ago, VF-Zero said:

Now I  have a question; how much of the Re: Edit stuff were you able to find? Curious since the line ended a while back.

5 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Now I  have a question; how much of the Re: Edit stuff were you able to find? Curious since the line ended a while back.

Only the Marvel Now RE:EDIT #07 Iron Man (Red & Gold) Figure, there was another one but it wasn't Tony, it was Tony's father in the armor ?!?!? and it was sold out. I didn't like its design anyway.

Edited by VF-Zero

5 hours ago, mechaninac said:

Wallets are always the first tragic casualties in this primal acquisition chase...  Let's have a moment of solemn reflection for the fallen billfolds. :cray:

Being a wallet is a harsh life with a harsh duty. They just do their duties in life. 

Anyone have any insider info on what's up with the MEPTOYS invid scout and shocktrooper?
It was due to ship in December, then I gather there was a problem with the pre-production proofs that had to be addressed...but I ain't heard nothing.
No email, nothing on their website, nothing on Facebook...
I emailed them last week asking for an update, but haven't gotten any response.

I'm wondering if I should contact my c.c. company for a chargeback?

4 hours ago, Phyrox said:

Anyone have any insider info on what's up with the MEPTOYS invid scout and shocktrooper?
It was due to ship in December, then I gather there was a problem with the pre-production proofs that had to be addressed...but I ain't heard nothing.

As far as I know things are still on track.

https://www.facebook.com/meiccoms/videos/1552281951797530

22 minutes ago, Big s said:

There seems to be a lot of delays lately with all kinds of products for one reason or another because when you shut the world economy down for 1+yrs for no reason that is what happens. I wouldn’t be too alarmed at this point

Fixed it for you.;)

On 2/2/2022 at 11:37 PM, Phyrox said:

There have been a number of updates in recent weeks (or it seems like that, in my memory), both on FB and on IG. I'd recommend checking them out.

I think the Hellcat final production pieces just came in, and the Hellcats and Invid are kind of all going simultaneously. I'd assume that now that the Hellcats appear to be sorted, the manufacturer is working on the final joints on the troopers.

There are also delays with shipping and being able to load product from ports onto trucks that are affecting everyone. My Sentinel/1000Toys "TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human (Female)" (what is most likely the basis for our new female rider figure) only just arrived at BBTS, around 3 months late.