32 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I wonder what this means-from the upcoming Robotech Mospeada blurays in couple weeks.
What Prototype Toy Presentation? Very curious about this item

image.png.6d4ea55faeb9038c86fb124845d3e9a8.png

They might just be dragging out the Toynami 1/60 Legioss that was teased previously.

10 hours ago, captain america said:

I really like the tread on the motorcycle tires on the Hoquet sculpt, though admittedly, they would make for a very rough & uncomfortable ride.

*Dodges flying tomatoes*

I'm not too proud to admit that I had to scroll up to see if ths wheels were even there after I read this.

This doesn't match anything I have, except for maybe the one Zillion statue, so it would probably have to be relatively inexpensive for me to get this one... which is not going to happen.

18 hours ago, captain america said:

I really like the tread on the motorcycle tires on the Hoquet sculpt, though admittedly, they would make for a very rough & uncomfortable ride.

*Dodges flying tomatoes*

Good for dry dirt and nothing else.

Well I do like how it looks.  Its just that I would never buy it.  Not my type of thing.  Maybe if I ever won the PowerBall or something.  Plus... all the powered armor bits are missing or totally intentionally left out to make it look pretty.  I probably should just say that there are other things missing other than her butt plate.  :rofl:

On 11/27/2021 at 12:16 PM, levzloi said:

Post lots of detailed pictures for a helpful response. 

I got some pics. When this break happened I thought the tail wing broke off. When taking these pics I though maybe it can just be pushed in. I tried doing that but the piece I’m pushing the tail wing into moves. If theee was a way to open up that arm  it might be easier. I dunno what do you guess think?

B7790671-B872-4961-896B-807D54625B9F.jpeg

65C0C493-3558-46E3-A753-1F95FA8F895E.jpeg

CB139B7C-3E96-41E4-98DD-1FB852A6F8B6.jpeg

14 hours ago, Sandman said:

I got some pics. When this break happened I thought the tail wing broke off. When taking these pics I though maybe it can just be pushed in. I tried doing that but the piece I’m pushing the tail wing into moves. If theee was a way to open up that arm  it might be easier. I dunno what do you guess think?

Well as luck would have it, 2 minutes after posting i managed to snap the tailfin back into place. I'm so relieved. I hadn't even transformed it yet.

On 12/10/2021 at 11:17 AM, Sandman said:

I have the second run or re-release of this toy. It has been so far pretty solid (I hope it stays this way...not to jinx) but I also had an issue with the tail/arm wing. It didn't break, but would not stay connected for transformation. I just open the arm door and tuck the wing base in or out whenever I transform, without the wing, then reconnect it back to the joint once finished with transformation of any mode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mog said:

Nothing against your pic, Kuma.  

But my hatred for that hot pink pilot still burns with the heat of a thousand suns.

I didn't work a single minute in the factory that produced it so nada to do with me. Feel free to let me know what you think of my photography and Reviews though.

Never had an issue with any of the pics you post here on the board, Kuma. :good:

I just get a Pavlovian rage response whenever I see the hot pink pilot. :pardon:

I really don't know what Sentinel was thinking picking that color for Houquet.