52 minutes ago, Mog said:

. . . . . So, is it too early to speculate about a TREAD prototype? (OUR DEMANDS NEVER END! 🤪)

While I do have a sport reserved for one in my display case... I have to assume that Sentinel is more likely to milk the existing mold for a couple Dark (Shadow) toys first, before investing in a 100% new item.

4 hours ago, Perxion said:

I know this is not a good time to share this, but I leave it here anyway.

It is the model I was working on a few days ago.

(WIP-LowPoly for now)

Enjoy!

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

This is really great work. Nice job so far!

What are you using for references for it? I've been toying with the idea of doing this myself, in SolidWorks, but there are barely any concept art pics for this (which might be one it didn't look too consistent frame to frame in the animation).

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

This is really great work. Nice job so far!

What are you using for references for it? I've been toying with the idea of doing this myself, in SolidWorks, but there are barely any concept art pics for this (which might be one it didn't look too consistent frame to frame in the animation).

I used the last artbook of mospeada

this: there are some line arts of the rain boy bike (Dusty Ayres)

image.png.4025b2452f79c049e6bed5e02d16c3d8.png

IMG-5353.JPG

5 hours ago, Perxion said:

I used the last artbook of mospeada

this: there are some line arts of the rain boy bike (Dusty Ayres)

The one book (I believe) that I'm still waiting on.

Thank you for the info!

Thanks for all the links. And here comes the preorder...

Agreed that the headsculpt looks a little off. A slight change would be nice - but heck, its definitely not going to turn me away. Whats strange is that the helmeted face sculpt looksa little different and better to me, but it could just be the angle. 

1 hour ago, vladykins said:

Completed with HLJ. I could wait for my Iota legioss (which looks like it is *finally* making it to BBTS) but I'll want this as soon as it rolls out.

Did you get a 10 day arrival notice from them? I was going to order one from Japan but their price might be cheaper than importing. 

Edited by anubis20

went with cdj this time around (been a while since i used anyone from japan other than amazon japan or a proxy service!), roughly 195 total shipped to the states via EMS FWIW.  This will be my first houquet after what like 35+ years? ahha  i do hope they improve the headsculpt though or that the aftermarket will take of it if they don't.

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

For those who have preordered from HLJ, any ideas on shipping costs to the USA?

I haven't ordered from them in years, and don't remember.

Thanks.

Based on things I’ve received in the past three or four months from HLJ I’d guess around 40 to 45 bucks. For DHL or FedEx

5 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

Based on things I’ve received in the past three or four months from HLJ I’d guess around 40 to 45 bucks. For DHL or FedEx

Thank you.

Just deciding if I should wait for a BBTS preorder, since the last ones were $199 on there (with essentially free shipping, considering how much I keep in my Pile of Loot) and I don't mind waiting a little, as long as I get it.