I do recall BBTS getting them late, but I do not remember how late.  The pandemic played havoc with shipping on top of the usual import delays, so I don't know what you could expect them to be right now.  If you want them quickly, I'd recommend going with a shop based in Japan.

If you already pre-ordered with BBTS, I could see it taking a while.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

I do recall BBTS getting them late, but I do not remember how late.  The pandemic played havoc with shipping on top of the usual import delays, so I don't know what you could expect them to be right now.  If you want them quickly, I'd recommend going with a shop based in Japan.

BBTS has been 3-5mo behind pretty consistently throughout the pandemic. Sea shipping is a mother right now.

My BBTS orders have typically run anywhere from 2-5 months after order (as sqidd mentioned above, 3-5), with it probably usually being around 3.

Honestly, with how fantastic they've been with customer service any time that I've had an issue, going back many years, I don't mind the wait.

Agreed. I've ordered quite a number of things from them and that $4 shipping is hard to say no to. The cost to that is watching everyone else on here receive theirs months ahead of you. I ordered my Eta from BBTS, got anxious for the zeta and picked it up from AE, and went back to BBTS for the iota. I'm not counting on seeing it until December or so.

On 8/27/2021 at 10:37 AM, Mog said:

It’d be cool if they give you swappable color sensors/visors like that box cover art.

EDIT:  Hopefully, Houquet and the Bartley are up next.

I wish someone would meet the person in charge of Mospeada licensing and ask them why with every release Rook is last and still doesn't come out. And knowing that they still don't make her first for whatever new toy line.

42 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

I wish someone would meet the person in charge of Mospeada licensing and ask them why with every release Rook is last and still doesn't come out. And knowing that they still don't make her first for whatever new toy line.

Their answer will be because they don't sell enough units.

3 hours ago, JetJockey said:

I suspect that the licensing agreements have more to do with what characters/mecha/designs fall within the license, for what types of items, and rights to audit the quality of the products and records of production/sales. What figures, and in what order, actually get release likely has nothing to do with the licensor, but is just up to the licensee.

The licensees are probably pretty much always looking at things like:

- Where can we recoup the most of an initial investment? Make Stig, and the Ray, since they have reasonably high popular and we can reuse 95% of the molds while getting two characters out of it.

- Make Yellow, since it's an almost-guaranteed hot seller, while reusing 80% of the molds that was already paid for.

- If we REALLY need to make more profits before we can afford to invest in new designs/molding, then make Dark versions of the above, since there is some risk as to popularity, but 100% of the molds has already been paid for.

- Make Houquet ONLY if sales are strong enough to believe a perceived less popular character will sell, and we can only reuse around 50% (or less) of the molds... and we need to do brand new designs and testing on smaller joints, limbs, connectors, supports, etc.

It just comes down to costs of entry, in my opinion.

That said, as I mentioned in a post a couple weeks ago, the fact that Sentinel now has access to the new female synthetic human figures as a basis, reducing brand new design and testing work needing to be done, does seem to improve the likelihood of getting a Houquet this time.

27 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I suspect that the licensing agreements have more to do with what characters/mecha/designs fall within the license, for what types of items, and rights to audit the quality of the products and records of production/sales. What figures, and in what order, actually get release likely has nothing to do with the licensor, but is just up to the licensee.

The licensees are probably pretty much always looking at things like:

- Where can we recoup the most of an initial investment? Make Stig, and the Ray, since they have reasonably high popular and we can reuse 95% of the molds while getting two characters out of it.

- Make Yellow, since it's an almost-guaranteed hot seller, while reusing 80% of the molds that was already paid for.

- If we REALLY need to make more profits before we can afford to invest in new designs/molding, then make Dark versions of the above, since there is some risk as to popularity, but 100% of the molds has already been paid for.

- Make Houquet ONLY if sales are strong enough to believe a perceived less popular character will sell, and we can only reuse around 50% (or less) of the molds... and we need to do brand new designs and testing on smaller joints, limbs, connectors, supports, etc.

It just comes down to costs of entry, in my opinion.

That said, as I mentioned in a post a couple weeks ago, the fact that Sentinel now has access to the new female synthetic human figures as a basis, reducing brand new design and testing work needing to be done, does seem to improve the likelihood of getting a Houquet this time.

So to sum it up the reason we get the same thing over and over, and NEVER get ANY Inbit EVER, is because the consumers are a****s or are perceived to be a***s.

6 hours ago, Podtastic said:

So to sum it up the reason we get the same thing over and over, and NEVER get ANY Inbit EVER, is because the consumers are a****s or are perceived to be a***s.

That.. is nothing like what was said.  Really, I understand being someone that primarily enjoys something that not many other people do, but it does you no good to assume the worst of people who just aren't interested in buying things they don't care about.

It just makes no sense for businesses to produce products that won't turn them a profit.  That's what garage kits and 3D printers are for, and they are about as good as you can hope to get for filling those gaps.  If someone wants something enough, they'll find a way to make it themselves, regardless of the cost.

As annoying as it's been, I do understand the business reasons for the delay.

Again, I'm still hopeful we'll finally get Houquet, as Sentinel seems to have a bunch of other lines and products that they produce.

Thanks to that bigger pic @enphily posted, I just noticed that the Iota in the back has eyes painted on the side of the "head." :huh:  That's a bit different from the norm.

On 8/28/2021 at 4:27 AM, Big s said:

I would imagine that bbts probably gets them of a ship from overseas. That would probably add a delay for it to get to you. Depending on the traffic and other weather and shipping problems, it isn’t unreasonable to think it may take a couple months more or less

On 8/28/2021 at 11:40 AM, Chronocidal said:

On 8/28/2021 at 1:11 PM, sqidd said:

BBTS has been 3-5mo behind pretty consistently throughout the pandemic. Sea shipping is a mother right now.

On 8/28/2021 at 2:20 PM, RavenHawk said:

My BBTS orders have typically run anywhere from 2-5 months after order (as sqidd mentioned above, 3-5), with it probably usually being around 3.

Honestly, with how fantastic they've been with customer service any time that I've had an issue, going back many years, I don't mind the wait.

On 8/29/2021 at 4:02 AM, vladykins said:

Agreed. I've ordered quite a number of things from them and that $4 shipping is hard to say no to. The cost to that is watching everyone else on here receive theirs months ahead of you. I ordered my Eta from BBTS, got anxious for the zeta and picked it up from AE, and went back to BBTS for the iota. I'm not counting on seeing it until December or so.

Thanks for the replies, guys! Really appreciate it.

The reason why I chose BBTS this time because I do have some store credits to use. I don't mind the wait between 2-5 months if ever. We've been doing that long waiting with preorders and not to mention with NY. :rolleyes: As long that they will deliver the goods in a few months, I'm good. :good: 

17 minutes ago, Mog said:

Thanks to that bigger pic @enphily posted, I just noticed that the Iota in the back has eyes painted on the side of the "head." :huh:  That's a bit different from the norm.

I actually kind of like that detail, if only because it looks like something that aircrew would actually do. :lol:  Downside is that it would be upside down and backwards in fighter mode.

I don't think I can justify buying the Iota though.  I grabbed two each of the previous releases, and they're fantastic, but I'm not attached to the franchise enough to feel like a completionist.  I just love the designs, and the Iota's head looks.. clunky, like a mashup of the Eta and Zeta, but taking the worst features of each (purely aesthetically, I love the Zeta's face, but the antenna is annoying in fighter mode).

If I see a discounted one pop up somewhere I'll probably grab one, but I'm absolutely not expecting that.

10 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

That.. is nothing like what was said.  Really, I understand being someone that primarily enjoys something that not many other people do, but it does you no good to assume the worst of people who just aren't interested in buying things they don't care about.

It just makes no sense for businesses to produce products that won't turn them a profit.  That's what garage kits and 3D printers are for, and they are about as good as you can hope to get for filling those gaps.  If someone wants something enough, they'll find a way to make it themselves, regardless of the cost.

Only being able to collect toys of one faction, in a scenario that is all about a conflict.

Rather frustrating.

3 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Only being able to collect toys of one faction, in a scenario that is all about a conflict.

Rather frustrating.

Agreed, but it is a common issue. Star Wars and Transformers are among the very few franchises where the enemy toys consistently sell in any appreciable volume.

I think it’s more of an overseas thing. Here in the U.S. the bad guys sell pretty well from the ones above to G.I. Joe and He Man to comic characters. 

Maybe this deal with harmony gold is for the best. Someday down the line the better Japanese companies may see the demand for the baddies and may put out some decent stuff. Or maybe a miracle will happen and the Americans will put out a great release for once. They do seem to be getting a bit better over the years 

6 hours ago, Big s said:

I think it’s more of an overseas thing.

I think it's a Japanese thing. It's only with these Japanese creations that I really experience this problem to such an extent.

6 hours ago, Big s said:

Someday down the line the better Japanese companies may see the demand for the baddies and may put out some decent stuff

We can only hope.

They put out Star Wars baddies. Their own franchises's baddies seem somewhat under rated...by them.

22 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Rather frustrating.

It is, but I would say that is more fallout from the story itself, and the designs for the factions.

If you don't write compelling and relatable enemies, or give them designs unique and desirable enough to give them wide appeal, you're just not going to be able to sell them.  A lot of franchises don't dedicate that much work to their enemies, and focus entirely on the heroes, so the opposing factions just fall by the wayside.

Legioss Iota arrived from Amazon JP today. It took less than 24 hours from postage to arrive my part of the world, and in more than a year where parcels are regularly delayed by other carriers, I'm just amazed by Amazon's DHL parcels that's as if someone chartered a personal flight from JP to me to hand it personally. :)

Now I hope Sentinel moves on to the Tread or Fuke's ride armor..

6 hours ago, MKT said:

Legioss Iota arrived from Amazon JP today. It took less than 24 hours from postage to arrive my part of the world, and in more than a year where parcels are regularly delayed by other carriers, I'm just amazed by Amazon's DHL parcels that's as if someone chartered a personal flight from JP to me to hand it personally. :)

Now I hope Sentinel moves on to the Tread or Fuke's ride armor..

Unfortunately for me DHL decided to send the package to Hong Kong instead of directly to the US so I'm stuck waiting longer.  Though, in general, DHL can't seem to get a package to New Mexico in a timely manner anymore, anyway.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Unfortunately for me DHL decided to send the package to Hong Kong instead of directly to the US so I'm stuck waiting longer.  Though, in general, DHL can't seem to get a package to New Mexico in a timely manner anymore, anyway.

Most of my DHL stuff rolls through HK, but ends to move out of there fairly quickly unless it hits customs issues.

7 hours ago, Perxion said:

Hello,

Anyone preordered iota Legioss in Amiami? my order keep date August, but is September now...any idea?

Thank you!

Did you try reaching out to Amiami using their Contact Us link --> https://support.amiami.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you missed out, they posted an announcement 9 days ago regarding shipping delays for paid orders the month of August 2021 --> https://support.amiami.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407664314509-Regarding-shipping-delays-for-paid-orders-August-2021-

"Due to logistical issues on our end, we are currently experiencing shipping delays for some parcels that are being prepared for shipping. These delays can take 2 weeks or more."

14 minutes ago, jenius said:

I still don't have a permanent spot so mine will be sitting in my private warehouse for a bit. Isn't an Eta reissue coming out too? I'll probably wait until I have both.

Yup, according to most shops, Legioss Eta reissue is coming out this September.