Yeah- the BBTS stuff doesn't list even the guns they show in the pictures, so that doesn't help. But just from running through the pictures, it looks like the Robotech "Scott" doesn't have a Laser Hound but the Mospeada Stig does. Both have the 60mm beam cannon. I'm guessing the Robotech release will have a lot less goodies.

I grabbed one of each (Mospeada and RT) and so expect to have three riding and three in armor mode. I'll mix and match parts, if necessary. :)

Edited by vladykins

I wish we had a clear answer on the RT branded one versus the MOSPEADA branded ones. I ordered two of each with BBTS, since I don't care about the box branding, but what's inside.

If there is a legitimate difference in what's included, I'm going to have to switch to the MOSPEADA ones.

22 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Still trying to get decent sized Gurabs. PM'd the guy behind these.

Now to await the response... 

chrome_screens506859.png.59bf961480e35189719c8379a83f15b1.png

chrome_screenshot_1628928569804.png.94b2e2fccc4feff1a581affd06d624f4.png

chrome_screenshot_1628928772452.png.f29554ae0df1ef3a92c9c3eaee06c1b9.png

chrome_screenshot_1628927827779.png.8f6fb5968d991b93cd56ee19d57eccd9.png

Those are just 3D renders... not physical models

7 hours ago, Snake Eyes said:

Those are just 3D renders... not physical models

Theyre for 3d prints. Printable at any scale I hope as I need Gurabs at Regult scale.

118560915_312127776780041_8167434039141868655_n.jpg.a168426218e44caf55173c7f6483c298.jpg

118675720_31498680fbggh6445748_1289089916873511583_n.jpg.2d670e7820c6845cf4784863678cdc35.jpg

But so far he hasnt adequately responded, so I'm going to try Miriya models.

Edited by Podtastic

11 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Theyre for 3d prints. Printable at any scale I hope as I need Gurabs at Regult scale.

118560915_312127776780041_8167434039141868655_n.jpg.a168426218e44caf55173c7f6483c298.jpg

118675720_31498680fbggh6445748_1289089916873511583_n.jpg.2d670e7820c6845cf4784863678cdc35.jpg

But so far he hasnt adequately responded, so I'm going to try Miriya models.

AHHH... okay touché... the pictures you first put up were 3D renders... so I apologize

@Podtastic: But so far he hasnt adequately responded, so I'm going to try Miriya models.

The guy is from Argentina. The seller is not the same guy who does the printing. So it takes longer to get anything resolved quickly. Second; the price is usually is in Argentinian Pesos and figuring international shipping from that country is another issue since they had restrictions. I got nowhere when trying to reach him though Fakebook and Insta-grandpa.

I have purchased from Miriya a couple of times before. He's more responsive although he's from Chile, I believe. International shipping is a bit easier to figure it out. He prints the items himself and is currently swamped with the inbits set in1/48. He might take a bit to follow through.

Both of them are helping the South and Central American community where access to international goodies is a bit limited and way more expensive to acquire than the US.

Edited by 007-vf1

6 hours ago, Snake Eyes said:

AHHH... okay touché... the pictures you first put up were 3D renders... so I apologize

Nothing to apologise for.

2 hours ago, 007-vf1 said:

@Podtastic: But so far he hasnt adequately responded, so I'm going to try Miriya models.

The guy is from Argentina. The seller is not the same guy who does the printing. So it takes longer to get anything resolved quickly. Second; the price is usually is in Argentinian Pesos and figuring international shipping from that country is another issue since they had restrictions. I got nowhere when trying to reach him though Fakebook and Insta-grandpa.

I have purchased from Miriya a couple of times before. He's more responsive although he's from Chile, I believe. International shipping is a bit easier to figure it out. He prints the items himself and is currently swamped with the inbits set in1/48. He might take a bit to follow through.

Both of them are helping the South and Central American community where access to international goodies is a bit limited and way more expensive to acquire than the US.

I wonder if its going to be any easier/cheaper than shipping all the way from the Northern Hemisphere.

I suspect a courier will to have be used for the same reasons as usual.

Am I being shadowbanned? I cant even post unless I use a search engine other than google.

Armored mode isn't terrible, but... the less said about the bikes, the better.  Ugh. <_<

If that oversized Invid was going to happen, I might've bit regardless, but there's no way I'm gonna shell out for these tiny figures that scale with nothing.

I'm a Mospeada whore, but I still have some self-respect, you know?

On 8/16/2021 at 8:20 PM, tekering said:

Armored mode isn't terrible, but... the less said about the bikes, the better.  Ugh. <_<

If that oversized Invid was going to happen, I might've bit regardless, but there's no way I'm gonna shell out for these tiny figures that scale with nothing.

I have no self-respect. lol

On 8/16/2021 at 8:20 PM, tekering said:

I LOVE the Sentinels figures for their detail, very cool transformation (in my opinion), updated designs that appeal to my personal aesthetic, and just general good looks when being displayed.

These don't look anywhere near as good, obviously. On the other hand, I'm a MOSPEADA whooooooore and these look like they MIGHT be fun.

One of many things that I loved about the old Yamato BGC bikes was that, for me, they were genuinely fun to transform. Probably the only Aramaki design that I ever had fun transforming time after time as a toy.

i'd be happy if these, even if not gorgeous display pieces, end up being resilient enough and designed to be a fun toy.

48 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

i'd be happy if these, even if not gorgeous display pieces, end up being resilient enough and designed to be a fun toy.

I want some small fun to handle Mospeada armors near my PC so these are a great option. 

But I hope they don't "self-desmember" at the slightest touch.

5 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

Got an order-update email from AmazonJP stating that they are experiencing shipping delays,  Delivery is now expected around 9-3 to 9-6 2021.

I'm assuming this is for Sentinel's Legioss Iota?

On 8/19/2021 at 12:28 PM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I want some small fun to handle Mospeada armors near my PC so these are a great option. 

But I hope they don't "self-desmember" at the slightest touch.

Don't these also have the distinction of being the smallest variable mospeada's ever mass produced?

**On a side note does anyone have pics of the tiny scratch built mospeada ride-armor? I think i remember pics of it standing on a coin Lol

On 8/20/2021 at 4:39 PM, mechaninac said:

Got an order-update email from AmazonJP stating that they are experiencing shipping delays,  Delivery is now expected around 9-3 to 9-6 2021.

Seriously, that’s hardly a delay from the original 9-1 to 9-3 delivery date.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:21 AM, Glasswave said:

Don't these also have the distinction of being the smallest variable mospeada's ever mass produced?

Not sure. These are listed as 1/28th, and I believe the old Henshin Robo/Gakken ones were estimated (if I remember the Anymoon review correctly) as 1/20th, but looking at the size listed (2.5"), these might be about the same size.

It’d be cool if they give you swappable color sensors/visors like that box cover art.

EDIT:  Hopefully, Houquet and the Bartley are up next.

Edited by Mog

Quick question for those who ordered early Legioss releases from BBTS. Did anyone receives theirs a month or two after it gets released in Japan? Apologies if this was already mentioned or asked before. Thanks.

15 hours ago, Mog said:

Maybe we had this wrong the whole time?  Maybe the hot pink pilot that came with the Zeta wasn’t supposed to be Houquet at all?

It was supposed to be Sorji!!! :ph34r:

She couldnt afford the installments on her Gosu anymore, and traded down for a Legioss.🤭

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Quick question for those who ordered early Legioss releases from BBTS. Did anyone receives theirs a month or two after it gets released in Japan? Apologies if this was already mentioned or asked before. Thanks.

I would imagine that bbts probably gets them of a ship from overseas. That would probably add a delay for it to get to you. Depending on the traffic and other weather and shipping problems, it isn’t unreasonable to think it may take a couple months more or less