On 7/25/2021 at 9:25 AM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Please not this time!!!

Beagle: No Houquet.

Megahouse: No Houquet.

CM's: only company that completed the main 4.

Correct Sir *except for the cracked or broken knee joints on every Bartley I've come across...smh

The female ride-armor may indeed be too cool for this world.

59 minutes ago, Glasswave said:

Correct Sir *except for the cracked or broken knee joints on every Bartley I've come across...smh

The female ride-armor may indeed be too cool for this world.

I forgot about that. They made those WAY too thin.

Even with how careful I have been with mine, one knee broke.

20 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I forgot about that. They made those WAY too thin.

Even with how careful I have been with mine, one knee broke.

It's unreal...and the plastic they used is so brittle and weak, I for one am convinced that anti-mospeada knomes from an alternative reality slipped into the factory.

Again, I genuinely suspect this universe may be "incompatable" with the glory of the female ride-armor.

14 hours ago, Glasswave said:

It's unreal...and the plastic they used is so brittle and weak, I for one am convinced that anti-mospeada knomes from an alternative reality slipped into the factory.

Again, I genuinely suspect this universe may be "incompatable" with the glory of the female ride-armor.

Haha we're just not good enough to deserve the female riders.

I think the issue is often that they design the male riders first, figure out the tolerances, materials, and dimensions needed, and then just scale it down for the female, assuming it will work for the thinner design, too.

That said, I still love those figures and their scale.

16 hours ago, troyness said:

post-11041-1253678163_thumb.jpg

My wish list for Sentinel:

A) release Houquet so you all have a completed set of these new Ride Armor designs. 

B) Make the original TV series Ride Armors in 1/12, you get my $$$ in a heartbeat. 

@no3Ljm  Somewhere in this Mospeada thread is a process to fix the fabric for Stick, looks like a pretty easy fix OR is your fabric literally falling apart? 

4 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

@no3Ljm  Somewhere in this Mospeada thread is a process to fix the fabric for Stick, looks like a pretty easy fix OR is your fabric literally falling apart? 

Yup. It's basically done. It's just the white underlining that's left.

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yup. It's basically done. It's just the white underlining that's left.

Yeah, there is a method to partially disassemble, scrape the rest off, and then color the white underlining, might have to do some searching though. 

3 hours ago, levzloi said:

Yeah, there is a method to partially disassemble, scrape the rest off, and then color the white underlining, might have to do some searching though. 

Oh yeah. I've seen some did that. But I was hoping to have a leather looking one just like what Beagle used but only better. But when it comes to worst, I might probably look for something close to what Sentinel used for their Ride Armors. And find someone who can sew 'doll' suits. ;) 

7 hours ago, levzloi said:

Anymoon has instructions.

Thanks @no3Ljm ☺️

That photo was taken in 2009. No way would the Beagles cloth look like that today. I can't remember what company owns the molds but I wish they'd have the insight to reissue them with no cloth.

@505thAirborne. Original TV ride armors is the only one that gets my $$🤑

1000toys is releasing a new female synthetic human figure for the TOA Heavy Industries line which supposedly features new joints.

Since I'm pretty sure the male was the basis for the figures under the male Sentinel riders, this at least means that, if Sentinel DOES decide to give us female figures, they have these skeletons available to work with.

223646642_4152591718158126_3308665259068724300_n.jpg.f50a176010d0f3c25e819ddc7671bd56.jpg

7 hours ago, troyness said:

Thanks @no3Ljm ☺️

That photo was taken in 2009. No way would the Beagles cloth look like that today. I can't remember what company owns the molds but I wish they'd have the insight to reissue them with no cloth.

I remember walking in on some asian-owned alteration shops just to inquire if they can work on it since I was willing to pay back then. But the answer I always get is 'We don't do that. It's a waste of our time'. :lol: 

17 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes! :wub: 

Too bad my Stick's garment is already a mess. If only there's some member here who's going to do some custom cloth for it, I'm in.

Ha, I actually bought a Beagle Stick from Mandarake last year (so many 2020 stress purchases), and he's still in the box because I know that as soon as I take him out, the fabric will disintegrate. I'm very much not a MISB person but it's a little different with a guaranteed failure like this. The fabric looks pretty decent at a glance, but you can see the cracks formed even in the box.

On 7/7/2021 at 1:22 PM, Mechapilot77 said:

Not to mention the R word but apparently toynami is releasing theses statesides R branded.  BBTS just sent me an e-mail about new cyclones from toynami and i think they are these guys rebranded.  https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/169667

did these guys ever get a mospeada branded release?

That's just these guys popping up again.

12 hours ago, seti88 said:

Ah right! Tot they weren't announced before. :pardon:

It's kind of weird too that they're going to release initially the 3 guys. They should've included Houquet so it's already complete. Period. :aggressive:

30 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It's kind of weird too that they're going to release initially the 3 guys. They should've included Houquet so it's already complete. Period. :aggressive:

These appear to be reverse engineered from the Mega House toys. Since no Houquet there, no Houquet here? Seems lazy though, all the partsforming should side-step the bigger problems Beagle or Sentinel would face..

On 8/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, jenius said:

These appear to be reverse engineered from the Mega House toys. Since no Houquet there, no Houquet here? Seems lazy though, all the partsforming should side-step the bigger problems Beagle or Sentinel would face..

I couldnt agree more. Hopefully with the huge retail price and strong sales of the 1st wave - HGeesh may cough up to have Bartley/Graham produced?

Lol prob just pipe dreams

On 8/7/2021 at 2:57 AM, jenius said:

These appear to be reverse engineered from the Mega House toys.

The proportions certainly suggest as much... <_<

1 hour ago, Glasswave said:

Hopefully with the huge retail price and strong sales of the 1st wave

Those concepts are antithetical. :(

8 hours ago, sjoebarry said:

Jenius has a whole video showing how to do it on anymoon.com

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=2758

I’ve done this, it’s not hard. Used rit dye. but then i havent put Stick back together because i mean to paint the yellowed parts and i fixed the fabric in the dead of winter!

9 hours ago, sjoebarry said:

Jenius has a whole video showing how to do it on anymoon.com

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=2758

45 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

I’ve done this, it’s not hard. Used rit dye. but then i havent put Stick back together because i mean to paint the yellowed parts and i fixed the fabric in the dead of winter!

Yup. I've seen @jenius video before. But I was hoping that Stick's and Ley's fabric would be the same in the end for consistency. :) 

They also seem to be generally more pricey so far ($70-80 + shipping versus $59 shipped) . I preordered the BBTS ones even if they say Robotech on them but have been waiting to get a set of Mospeada ones from Japan. So I'm hoping the Mospeada ones from Japan have extra goodies to justify me paying more.

mospeada branded ones cost more?  wonder if there are any extras or better sculpts or something?  deinitely seems to be more stuff in the photos but until they list out everything that comes with each version its just sorta guessing.  *EDIT*  so here are some listing details.  who knows if they are exhaustive though.

from hlj...

• Mospeada
  • Ray
  • Helmet
  • Interchangeable facial expression
  • Interchangeable hands (x4)
  • Replacement chest armor
  • 60mm beam cannon
  • Missile launcher (x2)
  • Forearm armor (x2)
  • Laser Hound (normal x1, long-range shooting x1)
  • Injection nozzle modeling parts (x2)
  • Bike stand
  • Armor cycle connection parts
  • Rear pack
  • Side pack (2)
  • Base for display with connection parts

from bbts...

Box Contents

• VR-052T Battler Cyclone
  • Rand figure
  • Helmet
  • Base