On 3/15/2021 at 11:07 AM, Shawn said:

Custom Detail Built-Up 1/48 Legioss-wow

Make sure to click the Left/Right Arrows at the right side of the page to see the progress (50 page build)

That is truly inspirational work.

Thanks for sharing! ^_^

7 hours ago, Perxion said:

Jenius, I have a question. 
we have wait to wonderfest of june  to have news about legioss iota?

thanks

No, I'm under the impression that it will be up for preorder by the end of the month. I haven't heard a ship date yet but i would guess it will ship in July... Leaves room for one more release this year... Maybe Houquet in December?

On 3/16/2021 at 1:12 PM, mantisfists said:

I'm hoping part of this is because they've had feedback that pink isn't working for Houquet and maybe they need time to readjust the color.

This is beyond wishful thinking.  The Iota doesn't require any new engineering to make work like a female body ride armor would.  And changing the color wouldn't take that much time anyway.

On 3/16/2021 at 2:18 PM, jenius said:

Bad news for folks waiting on the Houquet ride armor... My smack dealer just indicated the Iota will be going up for PO soon. Not sure when the delivery would be.

I'm hyped, love my Zeta.

I just love that you referenced it as your "smack dealer".

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Mog said:

More pics here:  https://hobby.dengeki.com/news/1218672/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Looks like another new rifle attachment:

BFE094AF-394B-4B5C-A6CC-C1BB5C072998.thumb.jpeg.45212b29d625e65d7a6b65b586f4a801.jpeg

And looks like Yellow is the pilot mold:

11481C1E-194D-4FC8-9020-7E2CBD1D6BCF.thumb.jpeg.5520750a597438f7e3d44b23c296914d.jpeg

EDIT:  Unlike Bandai, the pre-order process for these isn’t insane.

Actually, HLJ keeps crashing on me right now. Got it in my cart and then crashed. Haha

Hmn.. much as I'd love to grab more, I double dipped on both the Eta and Zeta (partly for redundancy, partly for double gunpod wielding ^_^).  I need to cut back on how many things I'm ordering, and that one is probably my least favorite head design.

Also need to save up for a potential Tread, after all.

Edited by Chronocidal

In other MOSPEADA related news, from T-Rex Toys' twitter:

Google Translate:

The MOSPEADA that Beagle worked on can only put out Ray/Stick, and Sentinel is currently on standby for Bartley (wait a little longer!)

So, personally, I have a great feeling that the three colors of Legioss are more than just color variations... I'm glad they are all together...

Thank you for your cooperation...

Hopefully good signs for Houquet's Ride Armor? I'd hate for her to have a prototype teased twice, just to not go through to production.

Anyone got the skinny if the reissue AFC-01H has fixed some of the previous issues? BBTS for me on this one just now. Know its a little bit more then the YJ, but want to support a local head to help keep the food on the table.

Edited by Alphahorizon

The Zeta was overall much more polished than the Eta. I wouldn't say any huge design changes, just tighter tolerances that made it fit together way better and also not give ppl heart problems with the shoulder swivel. 

I have faith the Iota will be the same level.. but then again it's all up to the factory... (flashbacks of Bandai DX VF-171 issues vs 171ex)

1 hour ago, Duymon said:

The Zeta was overall much more polished than the Eta. I wouldn't say any huge design changes, just tighter tolerances that made it fit together way better and also not give ppl heart problems with the shoulder swivel. 

I have faith the Iota will be the same level.. but then again it's all up to the factory... (flashbacks of Bandai DX VF-171 issues vs 171ex)

lol the ONE valk i decided to troop build.....  remember we met up at starbucks in JC for that trade?  haha.  i haven't TF'd them much and they've ben put away for the better part of a decade but none were yet broken when i put them away.  i do think someone put up 3D printed traingels on shapeways....never got around to it.  maybe someday. 

lets hope sentinel does better on the iota than even the zeta.  i'm tempted to sell my old eta (misb) and get a new one.  lol.

It's actually kind of funny to me, but aside from the very stiff shoulders, and one loose wing flap, the Eta I've messed with the most seems to fit together better than the Zeta I have out on my desk.  The Zeta seems to have trouble with getting the sensor pod to stay down correctly, and the Eta's tails seem to fold out and stay put better. 

I fixed the floppy wing with a drop of CA glue on one end of the peg, and that's become my daily swoosher, since I can just pick it up or set it down without fiddling with the landing gear.  While I like the Zeta's head design better for soldier mode, the antenna means it sits on the gear most of the time.

To me, the Iota just looks like an Eta with an uglier head. :lol:   Really do wish there was a better way to stow those antennas.

Edited by Chronocidal

I totally forgot about that odd white bit, hanging off the left side of the head. :huh:

Been so long since I had a greenie Alpha, that I had to check @jenius’ site to confirm if the Toynami had that bit too.

I know it's probably going to be a long wait for Hoquet but Sentinel, her friends are starting to feel lonely without her...so please, please pretty please,can she come by the end of this year??

Since i was a kid and i used to watch Robotech i always wanted to recreate some sort of relaxing scene with the Mospeada characters. I always thought the moments when they were taking a break from the battles against Invid were the best ones.

IMG_20210401_225833B.jpg