Genesis Breakers is connected with Sentinel and Sentinel doesn't have POs up for their next regular Mospeada products yet so I think we're probably a long while away from knowing more about that. Breakers may just be Aramaki making new designs for Sentinel with not much more meat to it. 

4 hours ago, roboemo said:

Also what about Genesis Breakers?

I don't think there was any new updates since they announce the title. No news whether it's going to be an anime or just a side story. All we know is that it's tied a toyline that Sentinel is going to do. But beyond that, my guess is good as yours.

Gwyn and company talked about this on their podcast back in January. Here's the link if you want to listen to it: https://www.decultureshock.com/speakerpodcast-ep-138-catching-up-genesis-breaker/

The conversation about Mospeada starts at 2:00:25.

Other thing is if you have a VPN, try to browse this website using Japan's IP address and see if you can find anything new: https://tatsunoko.co.jp/genesis/

Edit: So after more searching, this is what we know about Genesis Breakers.

https://hobby.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1268397.html

タツノコプロは、新企画「機甲創世記モスピーダ -GENESIS BREAKER-」を発表した。TVアニメーション番組ではなく、千値練より発売される「ライドアーマー」のフィギュアが中心となった展開となるという。   

「機甲創世記モスピーダ」は1983年のアニメ。表題となるモスピーダはバイク形態から戦用のスーツに装着される「ライドアーマー」に変形。メカ描写やSF描写などで人気を博し、現在でも立体化されるほど根強い人気がある。

「機甲創世記モスピーダ -GENESIS BREAKER-」は主人公であるスティック達を含めた人類軍が地球を奪還するため、侵略者・インビットと戦いながらレフレックス・ポイントを目指して冒険を続けるその裏で展開する物語となるという。彼らの戦いの裏で暗躍していた部隊、その名は情報局の「特務隊ブレイカーズ(BREAKERS)」。本作のメカニックデザイナーを務めた荒牧伸志氏、柿沼秀樹氏が再び結集。新たな側面を「GENESIS BREAKER」として描き出すとのことだ。   

この「GENESIS BREAKER」に登場するのが新しいライドアーマーである。千値練は1/12スケールでのアクションフィギュアでの商品化を企画しており、「機甲創世記モスピーダ -GENESIS BREAKER-」はこの商品を中心として企画が進行するとのこと。以前筆者がワンダーフェスティバルで取材した企画が、いよいよ正式に稼動することとなった。続報に期待したい。

Google translation:

Tatsunoko Production has announced a new project "Armored Genesis Mospeda -GENESIS BREAKER-". It is said that the development will be centered on the figures of "Ride Armor" released by Sentinel, not on TV animation programs.  

"Armored Genesis Mospeda" is a 1983 animation. The title Mospeda is transformed from a motorcycle form to "Ride Armor" that is attached to a battle suit. It gained popularity for mechanical depictions and science fiction depictions, and is still so popular that it is three-dimensionalized.  

"Genesis Climber Mospeda -GENESIS BREAKER-" will be developed behind the scenes where the human army, including the main characters Sticks, will continue their adventure aiming for Reflex Point while fighting against the invader Invid in order to recapture the earth. It will be a story. The unit that was dying behind their battle, the name is "Special Task Force Breakers" of the Information Bureau. Shinji Aramaki and Hideki Kakinuma, who were the mechanic designers of this work, have reunited. It is said that a new aspect will be drawn as "GENESIS BREAKER".  

The new ride armor will appear in this "GENESIS BREAKER". Sentinel is planning to commercialize it as an action figure on a 1/12 scale, and "Armored Genesis Mospeda -GENESIS BREAKER-" will be planned around this product. The project I previously interviewed at Wonder Festival is finally officially in operation. I want to expect more information.

Edited by no3Ljm

I’m just itching to see when Sentinel will show off a colored prototype for the Bartley ride armor.

Though, I wouldn’t be surprised if they go with the Iota(?) Legioss first, since it just needs a different head and probably a tweaked bike.

Just now, Mog said:

I’m just itching to see when Sentinel will show off a colored prototype for the Bartley ride armor.

Though, I wouldn’t be surprised if they go with the Iota(?) Legioss first, since it just needs a different head and probably a tweaked bike.

True. And a hot neon green for its plastic. ;)

Sentinel-Riobot-AFC-01Z-15_NO3LJM.thumb.jpg.223c0b7058d0b50e5bcde052e8993cb6.jpg

For everything Sentinel does that is right, why the pilots & ride armors are not properly painted is beyond me. When that's the one thing EVO Toys does properly you need o step up your game. 

While that's a quick photoshop @no3Ljm, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what it looks like upon release. 

Sorry, kind of a double post..(I have already asked on the NY thread, but as it's related to Mospeada/Sentinel. I thought I'd ask here too). Has anyone who preordered their Legioss Zeta from Nippon Yasan received anything yet? Since they've requested the payment, the Zeta has never shown as "in stock". They aren't replying to tickets and I wondered if anyone had received theirs from NY?:(

I've known Tsukuda made Macross war games back in the 80s, but until last week didn't know they had made one for Mospeada. I had to have a copy when I found out and happened to find one for a decent price new and unpunched (with just a little staining on the back of the box).

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎المسنم ني 機甲創世紀 GENESIS ¥3500 CLIMBER ジェネシスクライマー THE GAME OF THE COMBAT IN GENESIS CLIMBER MOSPEADA‎'‎

May be an image of indoor

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎Jو LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW Ow LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW ow LOW LOw Ow LOW LOW LOW LOW Ow LOW LOW LOW LOW Ow ow LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW ow 11 HODLE‎'‎

No photo description available.

Nice add on to my game collection.

7 hours ago, vladykins said:

I've known Tsukuda made Macross war games back in the 80s, but until last week didn't know they had made one for Mospeada. I had to have a copy when I found out and happened to find one for a decent price new and unpunched (with just a little staining on the back of the box).

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎المسنم ني 機甲創世紀 GENESIS ¥3500 CLIMBER ジェネシスクライマー THE GAME OF THE COMBAT IN GENESIS CLIMBER MOSPEADA‎'‎

Awesome find!  That cover art is gorgeous. :wub:

For those interested, I did a quick scan of the Mospeada game from Tsukuda. I need to rescan a few things (like the mapboards need to be flattened out a bit before I scan again, since one corner is blurry).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AT1wr7dHgfrGfFsVQUnWLxXIOH4ffE1G/view?fbclid=IwAR1kcCTFc--ksQudDevmBBOGBiiIDdHvjKfDa7TUctOxPxO5YQpe68WcEBc

20 hours ago, vladykins said:

For those interested, I did a quick scan of the Mospeada game from Tsukuda.

Dude, that's very generous of you! Thanks! :hi:

Mospeada_board_game.jpg

I did a little "digital restoration" work to the cover image. ^_^

Would you be so kind as to scan the cover of your Macross war game as well?

25 minutes ago, tekering said:

Dude, that's very generous of you! Thanks! :hi:

Mospeada_board_game.jpg

I did a little "digital restoration" work to the cover image. ^_^

Would you be so kind as to scan the cover of your Macross war game as well?

Sure, I'll get that scanned in a bit.

You're the best, dude. :good:

At the risk of going further off-topic, I'll share another cleaned-up version...

Macross_City_Fight.jpg

Just, you know, on the off chance that there's another Macross fan in this thread. ;)

On 3/11/2021 at 11:11 PM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

More Mospeada is always better!

Here it goes, artist being Inspector97 (he had more but this is my commissions drawn by him).

SueGrahamUniform.thumb.jpg.d85f846c3ef8c8d1b056efbae968c23d.jpg

Just that Mospeda didn't have female soldiers in jumpsuit uniform.

SueGrahamSuit.thumb.jpg.3df7ffd175eaba4f735b3731874f5ac0.jpg

Sue Graham in her red suit, which doesn't seem like military uniform and too civvy, albeit with more skin-tight on leg area.

460193619_MospeadaCommissionMarsBaseDuo.thumb.jpg.fcd797af0aca22b3655dd5a034bec79a.jpg

Female and Male Marsbase Uniform.

Kind of a bummer.  But understandable.

Pretty much just a head swap, and tweak the bike mold (depending if they go with Rey or Yellow as the pilot), right?

Wonder what additional goodies they’ll put in to differentiate this from their other Legioss releases?

BTW, any indication of when we can expect to see a colored prototype of Houquet and the Ride Armor?

55 minutes ago, jenius said:

Bad news for folks waiting on the Houquet ride armor... My smack dealer just indicated the Iota will be going up for PO soon. Not sure when the delivery would be.

I'm hyped, love my Zeta.

I'm hoping part of this is because they've had feedback that pink isn't working for Houquet and maybe they need time to readjust the color.  The wait would be well worth it, if that were the case.  The only reason I'm worried is what happened with Beagle's Houquet.  The world's a crazy place, and recessions and pandemics happen.....but, I'd be ok with the apocalypse if we just got a great Houquet ride armor released first.  

A RED one!

Edited by mantisfists

Well, it’s a good thing that Sentinel has a couple other toy lines they’re producing.

Makes me hopeful that they’ll remain viable. <Knocks on wood>

Just make sure our girl is rocking RED!

1 hour ago, Mog said:

Kind of a bummer.  But understandable.

Pretty much just a head swap, and tweak the bike mold (depending if they go with Rey or Yellow as the pilot), right?

Wonder what additional goodies they’ll put in to differentiate this from their other Legioss releases?

BTW, any indication of when we can expect to see a colored prototype of Houquet and the Ride Armor?

I can only guess but I'd think we would have seen Houquet next to the Iota in full color had WF happened. Without shows, we basically have to wait for the PO marketing shots.

I'm still in. :yahoo: One of my last 2 planned purchase from Sentinel's Mospeada. After that it's a waiting game for me if Sentinel will also tackle anime version of the Ride Armors. If Thread is going to happen, we'll see if I'm still willing to go this wabbithole. :rolleyes: