4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. So it looks like my card alerted me for fraud international transaction. How many days till AmazonJP cancel the order if I didn't get back to them ASAP? Just checking since I'm going to call the credit card tomorrow to authorize the purchase. Don't want them to cancel my order. Hehehe. :lol: 

Amazon JP gives you 6 days to revise your payment before they cancel your order. 

3 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

Amazon JP gives you 6 days to revise your payment before they cancel your order. 

Good to know. Thanks SuperHobo! :good: 

2 hours ago, lavinrac said:

I'm really hoping they did something between the prototypes and now so that the head 'antenna' can go backwards in Aircraft mode instead of forward. that looks weird, and doesnt match the lineart, IMHO.

Let's hope that slot in the head towards front is enough to fold the antenna backwards in Armo-Fighter/Diver mode.

legioss_zeta_eyecatch.thumb.jpg.3922e66abac70991e0f8e9b82f4b4dbd.jpg

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Good to know. Thanks SuperHobo! :good: 

Let's hope that slot in the head towards front is enough to fold the antenna backwards in Armo-Fighter/Diver mode.

legioss_zeta_eyecatch.thumb.jpg.3922e66abac70991e0f8e9b82f4b4dbd.jpg

I really hope so too, but it seems strange they'd do it 'wrong' in all the pics. If this wasn't a $250 toy I'd feel a lot better about lengthening the slot myself. As it is I probably wouldn't.

Anyone else have to do work on their Sentinel Legioss Eta yet? 2 days ago I finally superglued (VERY CAREFULLY) the back flap of the wing on because it had fallen off. looks like when they glued it there was paint on the spot they glued, so that was bound to come off eventually. Gluing over paint is generally a no-go (I don't post them cause mostly Gundam but I do a lot of model kits) I was VERY nervous about gluing on it. These are just so pricy. Not complaining, it is what it is, but I don't want to ruin it.

Since this is the Mospeada thread and i wish to talk about what i have seen from the first two episodes, why not.

Lonely Soldier Boy is a wonderful 80s opener.  I loved the blue mech Stig was using at the beginning and feel so bummed he discarded it.  The Mint nudity legitimately made me feel uncomfortable and i don't want to see any further incidents of that.

It's still available at hlj for those that missed preorders. I had to cancel mine late last year, along with other preorders due to covid hitting my wallet.

It's times like these I wish I could have paid upfront back during preorder, when I had the money. I always choose that option with any reputable dealer if they allow it haha.

Anyway, looking forwards to all the awesome pics and of course Jenius' review so I can live it through you guys. Keep those pics coming when you get it.

Did a lot of people skip the Eta/blue Legioss waiting for the Zeta/red? :unsure:

Just curious as it looks like there is a lot of excitement from people waiting for this release, which is a standard VF paint scheme and head change plus extras. 

But yeah, I hit that shipping button as soon as payment cleared as well... should be here Monday.

I already have two blue Alphas (and matching Betas), so didn’t want to get yet another blue one.

As I’ve said in the past, I like the solid red color of the Zeta, as it’s unique amongst its white trimmed (or grey/light purple trimmed in the Dark Legioss’ case) counterparts.

Add in the different rifle attachment, and it’s different enough to warrant a purchase.

50 minutes ago, Mog said:

Guess it’s time to review reference pics of Houquet in her armor and bike in bike mode.

Red > Fluorescent Pink. 

On the bright side. I posed her to put in the cockpit and not a single limb fell off!!

21 minutes ago, jenius said:

Do the shoulders twist? Does the wing fall off?

The shoulders are tight. The wing still falls off. Everything feels a little tighter than my Blue Eta, I don't know if that's intentional or just cause the new ones only been transformed once.

2 hours ago, Mog said:

Guess it’s time to review reference pics of Houquet in her armor and bike in bike mode.

Red > Fluorescent Pink. 

The pink here may not be correct but her armor isn't red in the show.  It's a different shade of pink.

I like the two-tone red color.  It's a nice touch.  It breaks up the monotony but it's nice and subtle.

Edited by Mommar

Reddish pink or red, we could argue about the animation color until the cows come home.

But I’d personally rather have the eventual Bartley ride armor be the same red shade as the Legioss than the pink color of the figure here and in the Zeta’s box art.