6 minutes ago, jenius said:

2023??? We gotta wait three years for a Tread??? Man, maybe we get Houqet in bike and plane next year, then the green Legioss in 2022... and 2023 we finally get a Tread. Boy... that's a stretched out timeline!

LOL that was pretty much my reaction too, that's a long way away man... I guess it makes sense to squeeze the tooling as much as you can before the Tread and it would dovetail nicely with the 40th Anniversary, but sheesh. Looks like my wallet will get a nice break in the mean time.

Just make sure our girl's bike and armor are a nice deep red

No hot pink!

The Houquet Rouge are a reasonable bunch, but should not be trifled with.  :diablo:

Edited by Mog

10 minutes ago, Dax415 said:

Do you think they'll do a Dark Legioss variant or even the Drone?

Sentinel’s? I think it’s still too early to assume nor to predict. I have a feeling that they might finish the three Legioss colors first before dipping in to the idea of releasing Dark Legioss. One might think that maybe the moment they show a colored Iota promo pics, they might tease a Dark Legioss prototype or a Thread prototype. This is still depends on how well the sale is going to be beyond Zeta’s release. Just my two cents on the matter. :) 

On 11/25/2020 at 1:30 PM, sqidd said:

IDK why I don't want statues. I only pose most of my toys once. Maybe it's the bases. I really don't like the bases.

It looks fantastic.

Probably because you can't put it into a pose of your own :p

Admittedly I feel the same way. If I can't manipulate the figure to how I want it to appear, I can't justify the cost no matter how good the statue may look. 

So yesterday I pulled the Riobot Legioss off the shelf (was in soldier/battroid mode) and decided to get it to go into fighter mode.
OMG it was a big hot mess of 'how in the heck do I move this to be over there' and 'there to here'.
Couldn't remember what position/slot the legs needed to be in for a tight compact fighter mode (I guessed wrong)
Now it is back in fighter mode, one side is a little bit droopier than the other(wings). The slightest touch and the arms disengage from their little slots.

I enjoy the sculpt, but I sure wish they could dial back the transformation complexity a bit.
Or just make the toy larger, as the pieces are so damn small. That could help a little when trying to figure out what goes where. This thing should not be 1/48 scale, in my opinion.
Wonder if anything will be improved on the next version.

6 hours ago, Shawn said:

So yesterday I pulled the Riobot Legioss off the shelf (was in soldier/battroid mode) and decided to get it to go into fighter mode.
OMG it was a big hot mess of 'how in the heck do I move this to be over there' and 'there to here'.
Couldn't remember what position/slot the legs needed to be in for a tight compact fighter mode (I guessed wrong)
Now it is back in fighter mode, one side is a little bit droopier than the other(wings). The slightest touch and the arms disengage from their little slots.

I enjoy the sculpt, but I sure wish they could dial back the transformation complexity a bit.
Or just make the toy larger, as the pieces are so damn small. That could help a little when trying to figure out what goes where. This thing should not be 1/48 scale, in my opinion.
Wonder if anything will be improved on the next version.

they should have made it large enough to fit both the Riobot  Ride armour and the figure as the Pilot :D

On 11/29/2020 at 2:27 AM, Glasswave said:

That kid logic statue is an even bigger abomination than the megahouse ride-armors!!

Obviously made by an American team with zero style or originality.

Their sdf-1 is quite respectable...shame that tried to get "creative" when it came to mospeada. 

100% F A I L

(out of curiosity) could you elaborate to what makes it a 100% fail in your books?

Edited by Snake Eyes

7 hours ago, Shawn said:

This is about the scale I'd like it...  :)

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n476651234

image.thumb.png.b9ad8ddc20e3f82437e1f3098752def2.pngimage.thumb.png.0746e67c896bb127241ba12c798a0989.png

That axe from the dream sequence Episode where they were fantasy characters, or just completely out of nowhere? Arm looks a little small too.  To be fair the builder clearly is skilled esp. with painting.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:20 AM, Snake Eyes said:

(out of curiosity) could you elaborate to what makes it a 100% fail in your books?

Oh Perhaps as a die-hard Mospeada fan since 1986 I happen to be particularly sensitive to Aramaki genius-level design being reinterpreted in a somehow americanized g.i. joe fashion...it just pushes all the wrong buttons for me.

-Not that i demand the classic Mospeada designs only by any stretch: Aramaki's recent "re-imagining" of the ride-armors melts my face off everytime i see the riobots on my shelf! The design genius borders on the supernatural!

They represent a deeply satisfying example of a departure from the originals..imho

Final rub?  Kid-logic made a expensive mistake..I would have purchased at least one in a hot minute had they simply used the Imai or Gakken sculpt as a basis for their outing.  - just my 2 cents