Does anyone have any links for ordering the new book into the US?

I probably have everything except for the Genesis Breaker material in at least 4 other books already, but... I feel like the completist in me will be kicking myself down the road if I skip it.

Thanks.

22 hours ago, vladykins said:

Sure. This one?

image.png.7450c7499461c97bb79bf1131736ed14.png

Yes. This is the 1st issue. Be careful when you transform it into armour-mode. You better first put something like adhesive tape in the belly of the figure before putting the bike on the body. Otherwise the metal rod of the bike might leave a stress mark or even scratch the belly. This was my lesson. I heard Sentinel fixed this issue in their 2nd release by fine tuning something.

IMG_20180725_160627.jpg

Edited by Masked Aviator

2 hours ago, Masked Aviator said:

The 1st release should be sold out long ago. I wonder why TFSource is still in stock. It is a good deal anyway.

They put up for preorder a couple months ago with a September date. I grabbed, wondering if it was really gonna happen, and here we are.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:19 AM, Tober said:

Roughly, it's 85% stuff we've seen many times before, 10% pics of toys and kits, 5% promotional and concept work for Genesis Breakers.

There seems to be very little new lineart, but maybe you've seen it before... :unsure:

Yes, thanks...

There are some official artworks unseen before...

I've just skimmed through this book one time quickly...

I'll talk about settings's part:

Book's size is good, like this we can appreciate model sheets, settei in fair size....

But if there's one complaint to say, just one...:

Documents's quality.

Former Mospeada artbook, 11 years ago, was too small. Pictures are numerous but too reduced, tiny to estimate drawings's "finesse".

Now, about this new artbook, dimensions are great but documents are unfit for an official release nor a amateur doujin release...

It hurts to see " photocopy of photocopy of photocopy" of settei in big size... for the finesse we will pass..

We can mostly see too much upscaled drawings...more pixels than lines.. 

I know they didn't have original documents but several bunch of documents exist. Just ask for...

Luckily, this artbook doesn't come down to this part:

Artists's interview, modelers's part, plastic kits, Genesis Breaker....

It's a different book.. a must buy for those who don't own Shinkigensha's "Mospeada complete artworks Book", a real supplement for others....

Just my opinion...

What's about yours?

11 hours ago, sqidd said:

I don't know. Maybe COVID and it's massive effects on the global supply and distribution chain?:unknw::rolleyes:

No, no, I mean others got their notifications from BBTS a week ago or so, I rather figured the entire load came in one shipment. But what do I know?

57 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Have you contacted them?

I have as I am still waiting to get my pre-order filled. They say they have not received their entire shipment and do not know when they are getting the rest.  I suspect he got someones unpaid preorder.

Any word from Sentinel about a 2nd run? I suspect, for the first time ever, I may get shorted by BBTS. Not sure I can somach the aftermarket prices already on this in Japan...

1 hour ago, Atomski said:

I have as I am still waiting to get my pre-order filled. They say they have not received their entire shipment and do not know when they are getting the rest.  I suspect he got someones unpaid preorder.

Any word from Sentinel about a 2nd run? I suspect, for the first time ever, I may get shorted by BBTS. Not sure I can somach the aftermarket prices already on this in Japan...

BBTS pulled a NY?:unknw:

What's odd is that BBTS re-listed them after PO's dropped didn't they?

What's the street value in JP?

34 minutes ago, sqidd said:

What's the street value in JP?

Sentinel's Legioss is still available under ¥30,000, so there's plenty of stock to go around.

The Riobot Stig and Ray ride-armors, however, will cost you more.  They've definitely appreciated in value.

Getting mine on Thursday, according to tracking. I've remained content with my crappy Toynami Stick Bernard Legioss all these years b/c, IMHO, it had the best aesthetics out of all the toys.  With all the improvements and special touches Sentinel packed into their design, I'm excited to get this toy. A properly good Legioss has been long overdue. Thanks, Sentinel! 

So I ended up with two Legioss from BBTS.  I opened one and it is a  combination of floppy mess & over tight.  Nothing that cant be fixed but more of an issue than I thought it would be.  

Still

Better than anything we have gotten so far.

Edited by optimuspint
Spelling error

Interesting idea.

The last pic shows that any potential Tread from Sentinel will probably shrink the gaps between the central yellow array and the boosters.

But they're gonna have to use some slick engineering/witchcraft to integrate a full sized cockpit for the Tread that's at least comparable to what Toynami did.

Got my Legioss today from TFSource! Sure is Purdy. 

Mine has the uber-tight shoulders (I had to use some needle-nosed pliers to rotate them without stressing anything. I wrapped them in tape, but I still scratched the paint a little on both shoulders). The ankle ball joints on mine are fairly loose, especially the left. They're not quite floppy, but they're not strong enough to bear the weight in anything beyond moderately dynamic poses. Diver mode suffers a bit from it too. It's an extremely tight fit to get stick into the cockpit, and although I took my time and exercised care, he still came apart on me. It doesn't take much. It boggles the mind why they didn't implement a sturdier solution, especially in light of what NewAge and Magic Square are doing with their legends figs. All things being equal, I'm glad the focus was on the Legioss. This is the Legioss toy I've been waiting 30+ years for, ever since I bought the old Monogram "Leader One" Gobots branded model kit and marveled at the complexity, detail, and range of articulation- it left an indelible impression on me, as well as a lasting endearment to the Legioss design.  Bear in mind, I didn't watch Robotech, I wouldn't know what Mospeada is for at least another decade or so (I only just watched it for the first time this year), Transformers and Gobots were the standard I knew for transforming robots, the best example of which was Jetfire. (I didn't know what a VF-1 was either, but the design was ubiquitous- lots of cheap KO VF-1 toys in the 80's). I'm digressing down memory lane, but suffice it to say, the few flaws of the toy pale in comparison to all the rightness of it, and I'm glad to have a quality version of it to replace my aging and egregiously flawed Toynami. My hat's off to Sentinel.

100_4851 (2).JPG

On 9/14/2020 at 3:15 PM, akim said:

Yes, thanks...

There are some official artworks unseen before...

I've just skimmed through this book one time quickly...

I'll talk about settings's part:

Book's size is good, like this we can appreciate model sheets, settei in fair size....

But if there's one complaint to say, just one...:

Documents's quality.

Former Mospeada artbook, 11 years ago, was too small. Pictures are numerous but too reduced, tiny to estimate drawings's "finesse".

Now, about this new artbook, dimensions are great but documents are unfit for an official release nor a amateur doujin release...

It hurts to see " photocopy of photocopy of photocopy" of settei in big size... for the finesse we will pass..

We can mostly see too much upscaled drawings...more pixels than lines.. 

I know they didn't have original documents but several bunch of documents exist. Just ask for...

Luckily, this artbook doesn't come down to this part:

Artists's interview, modelers's part, plastic kits, Genesis Breaker....

It's a different book.. a must buy for those who don't own Shinkigensha's "Mospeada complete artworks Book", a real supplement for others....

Just my opinion...

What's about yours?

Does it have any decent pics of the Inbit, other than new Genesis Breaker concept artwork, that aren't already all over the net? 

5 hours ago, easnoddy said:

Can someone print to order? I'll buy.

My buddy is printing me a blue and a white one so I can see what color I like best. I'm seeing him Monday evening. PM me Monday night. I can either send you the one I don;t use or get him to print you another.

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

My buddy is printing me a blue and a white one so I can see what color I like best. I'm seeing him Monday evening. PM me Monday night. I can either send you the one I don;t use or get him to print you another.

I'd love one as well. I will likely end up grabbing an Aoshima red tread since I'm more likely to leave my Zeta in fighter mode (and I'm guessing the reds will match more than the flat Toynami red).

43 minutes ago, vladykins said:

I'd love one as well. I will likely end up grabbing an Aoshima red tread since I'm more likely to leave my Zeta in fighter mode (and I'm guessing the reds will match more than the flat Toynami red).

White?

18 minutes ago, sqidd said:

White?

Would love white if possible.

White is what Toynami/Aoshima went with, whereas CMs went with a crazy gunmetal gray color and Gakken's was a weird off-white that didn't match the rest of the white. The nice thing about white over blue is that if you try to match up different Sentinel's later you won't have a blue and green or a blue and red (or, hopefully, a black/dark gray for the shadow tread... but that's a pipe dream far in the future).

6 minutes ago, vladykins said:

Would love white if possible.

White is what Toynami/Aoshima went with, whereas CMs went with a crazy gunmetal gray color and Gakken's was a weird off-white that didn't match the rest of the white. The nice thing about white over blue is that if you try to match up different Sentinel's later you won't have a blue and green or a blue and red (or, hopefully, a black/dark gray for the shadow tread... but that's a pipe dream far in the future).

I was thinking I would go white myself too. I figured the blue could work...........:p

I just found a Beagle Stick ride armor at Mandarake for 32,000. I *almost* bought it, but since I just bought the Sentinel version of Stick and I know the look I would get if this showed up right now right after my Sentinel Stick.  :lol:

Box has "some" damage which they call heavy damage, but toy looks excellent. Cloth doesn't even look disintegrated yet.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1140330710&ref=list&keyword=mospeada&lang=en

Please buy this before I change my mind.