Okay, so let's imagine that Sentinel were to announce a Riobot Tread. Do you think people would be upset if they only ever made the blue one? I just can't imagine at the Riobot price point of $200-$250 they would sell many red/green/black ones. Like, I imagine an Inbit figure would sell more than a red Tread. 

at least not in my case. i'm mainly after the red Legioss (and hopefully Tread) because i like the head design more, and overall, the red in whatever mode screams "kick-ass". 

the blue is just an also-buy. i probably wouldn't buy it if the red was offered first, unless my complete-ist instincts kick in. i'm also just as likely to buy the black over the blue. 

i'm probably an outlier as far as purchase behavior goes, but i guess in some ways this is a reflection of how Stick just didn't, er, stick with me. not like, Hikaru/Roy/Max/Ozma/Alto did; heck, even Kakizaki and Messer. 

I’d be an oddball too.

I’ve already got two of the blue Betas, so I’d only be in for a Sentinel red Tread for some display variety.

Passed on the Sentinel Eta Legioss, but have the Zeta in preorder.  Its solid red is different from the other variants and the little variation with the gun is a nice touch.

Like I said, I’m a bit of an oddball outlier.

Sentinel’s having internal discussions about pink vs. red. :ph34r:

Given that the Zeta is scheduled for a January 2021 release, I wouldn’t expect to see painted prototype pics of the Houquet ride armor until later this year at the earliest.

41 minutes ago, Mog said:

Given that the Zeta is scheduled for a January 2021 release, I wouldn’t expect to see painted prototype pics of the Houquet ride armor until later this year at the earliest.

Let's tell Sentinel : Better RED than Dead!! #QuitFuke-ingWithHouquet

*Disclaimer : I will still buy several if it's pink*

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Okay, so let's imagine that Sentinel were to announce a Riobot Tread. Do you think people would be upset if they only ever made the blue one? I just can't imagine at the Riobot price point of $200-$250 they would sell many red/green/black ones. Like, I imagine an Inbit figure would sell more than a red Tread. 

For the survey's sake, I'd be game to buy a Tread for the Zeta and Eta. I'm enough of a completionist I'd probably buy both and display one set combined and one set separate. I'm not enough of a completionist to buy the Iota or the corresponding Tread, though.

1 hour ago, Mog said:

Yeah, there hasn't been anything seen since Wonderfest. :(

I'm no economist, but I'm pretty sure profits are maximised by releasing the same mold in as many variations as possible*. ;)  Eg - VF-1Whatever

*Except for Bandai DX, Fuke knows what business model they use for those... :unsure:

8 hours ago, jenius said:

Assuming the Tread will have the same quality as their Legioss, I would get every variant they make. 

What would be a great bummer is if no Tread will be released at all. 

Messing around with the Legioss again recently, and took some pics. One of the intake covers will not stay on in soldier mode & pop out every time, had to use a bit of tack to make it stay in place.

GwNRGPY.jpg

9AGkQdP.jpg

acuZO6e.jpg

6ElIjQQ.jpg

Edited by MKT

7 hours ago, Mog said:

6 hours ago, Glasswave said:

Let's tell Sentinel : Better RED than Dead!! #QuitFuke-ingWithHouquet

*Disclaimer : I will still buy several if it's pink*

now you guys got me thinking pink, i would probably buy it just because it stands out in a sea of blacks and primary colors on the shelf. i like having some oddballs in my collection -- like the Mazinger Hello Kitty.

2 hours ago, Major Focker said:

now you guys got me thinking pink, i would probably buy it just because it stands out in a sea of blacks and primary colors on the shelf. i like having some oddballs in my collection -- like the Mazinger Hello Kitty.

Don’t put that kind of evil on us!

Miss Houquet will not be pleased!

Houquet.jpg.d584526760e064f8c8c16a2348a7c46d.jpg

:p

One Tread here most likely. Blue. It's an easy line to draw since it's 'Anime Accurate'  .. Been rewatching the show and they had the green legioss hooked up with the blue tread in an ep i watched yesterday.  I'm a little concerned what a Sentinel Tread will cost. They are beautiful toys but they are investments and that thing's a lot bigger than legioss.

I passed on the Eta, I'm just waiting on the shadow version, if they don't make that, I'll just get Eta when they reissue it. If they don't, then I'll just get one on the secondary market. But I'm pretty damned sure that they're going to have a shadow fighter if they're going to be making the red and the green version too. 

13 minutes ago, Kyp Durron said:

I passed on the Eta, I'm just waiting on the shadow version, if they don't make that, I'll just get Eta when they reissue it. If they don't, then I'll just get one on the secondary market. But I'm pretty damned sure that they're going to have a shadow fighter if they're going to be making the red and the green version too. 

That would be cool, but I think most of us would want a version with different shoulders and hands to be more animation accurate even it is re-envisioned.  Still, would be cool in the black/grey.  Not sure how easily or cheaply they could do the new molds.

Edited by levzloi

8 hours ago, Major Focker said:

Lol in that case May i suggest the Yamato "Nene" Moto-slave...it's bubblegum pink !

Thou, the only one I can find is on Amazon for almost $500

Screenshot_20200316-032249.png

Screenshot_20200316-031851.png

On 8/12/2020 at 6:33 AM, jenius said:

I for one would be fine with only a blue tread as I have no intention of purchasing the other colors.

In the case of the Inbit I would purchase every variant and multiples of every trooper class.

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

I've got a minty blue Toynami Alpha/Beta. I would be more inclined to want a red Tread. One, so it's different. Two, the display could use some red.

My toynami beta is decent condition (though a little yellowed on the missile packs up front)t, but my alpha is collapsing; I think I'm gonna need to glue him into fighter mode.

9 minutes ago, vladykins said:

My toynami beta is decent condition (though a little yellowed on the missile packs up front)t, but my alpha is collapsing; I think I'm gonna need to glue him into fighter mode.

Mine has never been transformed......for a reason.:p

48 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Mine has never been transformed......for a reason.:p

I wanted to move it to armo soldier mode and see how hands were holding up and the assembly for one engine and leg just came right off. I jammed it back together and reattached to my beta and walked carefully away. At some point I'm going to see where the issue is and just glue it all back together- probably after BBTS gets me my Sentinel.

56 minutes ago, vladykins said:

I wanted to move it to armo soldier mode and see how hands were holding up and the assembly for one engine and leg just came right off. I jammed it back together and reattached to my beta and walked carefully away. At some point I'm going to see where the issue is and just glue it all back together- probably after BBTS gets me my Sentinel.

I'm scared to use harsh language around mine.:D