On 7/28/2020 at 4:02 AM, Shawn said:

Akim,
HLJ ships to Europe, but if you have any problems, I'll happily ship to you once I get mine (you've been a great help in the past)
https://support.hlj.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001861474-Shipping-Methods-Overview
Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your help.

I appreciate

If i can't buy it, i'll ask you

So It was a pleasure to help you in the past :D

I know they are in good hands

Bests regards

Edited by akim

Looking pretty cool.

From what I can understand this is a side-story of a secret recon / intelligence unit named the Breakers that was created to scout / research the Inbit. The side story takes place at the same time Stick and co are making their way to Reflex Point so basically takes place same time as Mospeada main story.  

The armor shown is a female armor and the boob sensors are thought to be some special sensors for finding inbit :p

Seems Breaker-1 is some chick named Gate, but other members are TBA (Breaker-2/3/etc)

Looks like it'll be a 1/12 ride armor toy. 

I guess the nice thing is the toys won't look totally out of place next to the re-imagined Riobot Mospeada Stuff we've been getting 

gb_r01.jpg.b6303731e502261f36046acf95371938.jpg

Edited by Duymon

Wow forgot about that. The 2083 fits in with what I translated off the website, since the 2nd reclaimation force attacks at the same time and this side story takes place during stick's trip to reflex point. I guess that design in that older promo placard could for one of the other Breaker-team members.

4 hours ago, Duymon said:

Looking pretty cool.

From what I can understand this is a side-story of a secret recon / intelligence unit named the Breakers that was created to scout / research the Inbit. The side story takes place at the same time Stick and co are making their way to Reflex Point so basically takes place same time as Mospeada main story.  

The armor shown is a female armor and the boob sensors are thought to be some special sensors for finding inbit :p

Seems Breaker-1 is some chick named Gate, but other members are TBA (Breaker-2/3/etc)

Looks like it'll be a 1/12 ride armor toy. 

I guess the nice thing is the toys won't look totally out of place next to the re-imagined Riobot Mospeada Stuff we've been getting 

gb_r01.jpg.b6303731e502261f36046acf95371938.jpg

thanks for the translation!

On 7/2/2020 at 11:21 PM, captain america said:

Interesting, but impractical. At some point I'm going to de an eval of the 1/48 Sentinel to see what it would take to make a 1/32 scale version. I may also have a way to upscale the Inbits.

Would that allow for multiple upscale possibilities or just to 1/32?

9 hours ago, mantisfists said:

I really hope they're not planning on making the Houquet ride armor pink.

I don't want to burst your bubble but if that's official art we might be looking at a pink Hoquet.

6 hours ago, enphily said:

EeJaCFSUYAE9QcX?format=jpg&name=large

I dig the color layout.  I'm not sure I like the design though.

38 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I don't want to burst your bubble but if that's official art we might be looking at a pink Hoquet.

I’m hoping NOT, and they revert back to the more red hue they showed when they first announced that Houquet was upcoming:

C759CCEE-9DE2-4D43-B96E-1B863D856E0C.jpeg.b5483ecf647d3e25ec8f005b4a49da4d.jpeg

The hot pink won’t mesh with the rest of her Ride Armor crew.

I'd be fine with a pink variant, as long as that's what it was.....a variant.  I'm hoping the main character Gate from this new series has a pink VR-038L and that's what we're seeing.  Especially since these new characters' story is supposed to be running along side the established cannon. If they haven't changed the color of any of the other original characters' ride armors, don't see why they'd make such a drastic change to Fuke's.  That's my hope, anyway.

Edit:  Besides....Fuke was a badass.  If they changed anybody's ride armor to pink, it should have been Yellow's.  Just sayin.

Edited by mantisfists

With the arrival of Nobuyoshi Aramaki and Hideki Kakinuma, a new project "GENESIS BREAKER" that draws a new aspect of "Golden Genesis Mospida" has started!

Tatsunoko Pro's TV animation "Koukou Genesis Mospida" broadcast in 1983. It has been decided to start the project "GENESIS BREAKER" which depicts a new aspect of this work. This time, Mr. Shinji Aramaki and Mr. Hideki Kakinuma, who were in charge of the mechanic design of the original "Golden Genesis Mospida", will reunite after about 40 years to build a new Mospida world.
In addition, with the start of this project, "New Ride Armor 1/12 Scale Action Figure" is scheduled to be released from Sennuren Co., Ltd.In addition to that, events and various products will be released. I have decided. The follow-up report will be updated on the dedicated site on Tatsunoko Pro official website, so please look forward to future developments!

Google translate that but the "Mr. Shinji Aramaki and Mr. Hideki Kakinuma, who were in charge of the mechanic design of the original "Golden Genesis Mospida", will reunite after about 40 years to build a new Mospida world." part is promising :)