Well guys, however you want to justify it, to me it’s $250 for a 6 inch toy.

A couple of extra features making a small toy even more delicate and likely to break does not, to me, translate to “worth more than a huge VF-1 toy.”

like I said though, I’m looking forward to pictures. 

2 hours ago, M'Kyuun said:

I want something that will still be in good shape twenty-thirty  years down the road, even after a decent bit of handling.  I hope this Legioss toy proves to be all those things.

I dont think this is feasible.

2 hours ago, easnoddy said:

There's something "off" about it in soldier, but the fighter and diver modes are pretty. I guess this is our first legioss built for fighter which has compromises for soldier.

It's a redesign.  The legs don't tuck underneath the intake pecs like the original design does.  That's not to accommodate fighter mode, that's how the redesign was done.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

For some reason my two are showing shipping June 29th from Amazon Japan.

My AJ doesn't have a shipping date, but does have an approximate arrival date of Jul 3 thru 6 which reconciles with that shipping date if shipped via DHL.

Apparently when this thing got announced I was preorder happy. I'd forgotten about orders I have with AmiAmi (shipped last night/this AM via DHL) and Hobby Search (stuck until EMS resumes).

-b.

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

My AJ doesn't have a shipping date, but does have an approximate arrival date of Jul 3 thru 6 which reconciles with that shipping date if shipped via DHL.

My order says this too.

I PO'ed mine through TFSource, it's still sitting unpaid in my stack, and I've yet to hear anything from them. Did anyone else here order through them, and if so, have you been contacted?

That cockpit transition is brilliant.  Such a beautiful figure.

I thought it'd be slightly bigger than it is, in comparison to the Toynami, but , y'know, that's a perfect size.  I'll be able to make room a little easier in my already crowded Detolf. So excited to get this!

1 hour ago, enphily said:

comparison with toynami/aoshima by 高田べん@BenTakada

EbCZhYCUwAAc9CO?format=jpg&name=largeEbCZhZCUMAE6y3Q?format=jpg&name=large

It really shows how compact they got the exhaust thrusters/feet for fighter mode.

Same thing for Armo-Soldier mode with the nose cone not coming down so low.

The only other thing I’d like confirmed is if the hips can tilt into an honest to goodness A stance.

If it can pull that off and assuming all the joints are solid, we may finally have a worthy successor.

19 hours ago, enphily said:

Someone "combined" new legioss with CM's Tread, looks good. I'm sure 2 or 3 years later we will get good Tread for it too

Ea9g7TJUYAAU8LZ?format=jpg&name=large

Ea-aqJhUwAAnrVc?format=jpg&name=large

There's a hinge joint at the waste. Does that mean it has an "abb crunch" of sorts.

(Sorry if it's been discussed before)

Edited by troyness

27 minutes ago, Mog said:

It really shows how compact they got the exhaust thrusters/feet for fighter mode.

Same thing for Armo-Soldier mode with the nose cone not coming down so low.

The only other thing I’d like confirmed is if the hips can tilt into an honest to goodness A stance.

If it can pull that off and assuming all the joints are solid, we may finally have a worthy successor.

Is this a good enough A stance? 

Ea-S1D-UcAkzqCx.jpg.3127d35ccdfc5a1a0beb7682020f27eb.jpg

5 minutes ago, troyness said:

There's a hinge joint at the waste. Does that mean it has an "abb crunch" of sorts.

(Sorry if it's been discussed before)

It does indeed have an ab-crunch

Ea-UFt9UEAAPofO.jpg.27d1284e27595f20767ff39e47f8d20e.jpg

EbCmj9WU8AAKszU?format=jpg&name=medium

26 minutes ago, Mog said:

my russian friend in Japan said that hips and feet quite weak on his copy, something like on yf-29, but Legioss much smaller so there is no big problem

16 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

Is this a good enough A stance? 

Ea-S1D-UcAkzqCx.jpg.3127d35ccdfc5a1a0beb7682020f27eb.jpg

It does indeed have an ab-crunch

Ea-UFt9UEAAPofO.jpg.27d1284e27595f20767ff39e47f8d20e.jpg

That is the hottest ab crunch shot!!

Thanks SuperHobo!!!

28 minutes ago, enphily said:

EbCmj9WU8AAKszU?format=jpg&name=medium

my russian friend in Japan said that hips and feet quite weak on his copy, something like on yf-29, but Legioss much smaller so there is no big problem

I've read a few reports about the ankles being kind of loose. It looks like there are two screws around the ankle joint so maybe you can tighten those. That and the main just is a ball joint so I can imagine you can add some super glue or varnish in there to make it tighter. 

I’d still like to see a dead-on, straight on, flat shot of the A stance.

All the pics shown so far are all at an angle.

Not a deal-breaker by any means. . . I’m still in for a red, once it goes up for preorder.