On 5/20/2020 at 1:13 PM, fifbeat said:

Probably not the best place to post, this, but it is a Mospeada thread! Anyways, do you guys remember this "Shareware" game that back out in the 80s?

It can be played at the following link: 

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/reflex-point-3ua

2143708393_ScreenShot2020-05-20at10_12_54AM.png.21e5acc37e0a42b3766dd220a7506ea2.png

omg i played that.   i remember reflex point final thing trying to get in the door...you just keep shooting the bars and they keep coming back and it takes forever.  lol.  rest of the game was fun...sort of.  haha

just played in browser and its crazy fast.  no way i can actually play it. haha

Edited by Mechapilot77

• azrael changed the title to Mospeada

Someone’s about 2 and 1/2 months too late for an April Fool’s joke.

Edit:  Do you need one of us to start a new Mospeada thread in the Anime or Science Fiction section, so you can combine it back with this old/merged thread?

Edited by Mog

Southern Cross is a lot better in its original from then in Robotech.  I'm sure how much better is a matter of debate.  We should have a pool on how long this topic stays here.  :p

Edited by DewPoint

- It will stay with the Macross Toy threads until HG files a cease and desist.

- It will be moved once Sentinel meets a release date on time. :ph34r:

- It will be moved out once larger scale Houquet and Shinobu (sp?) ride armors are released.

Edited by Mog

This looks amazing, your Ride-Armor is so well detailed. For years I have considered trying this with the old model kits and now I feel inspired by your Custom to give a try as well. Hope you do Yellow's Ride Armor too! B))

Oh man- that means my timing will probably coincide with a bunch of other things I've ordered finally getting shipped as well. I keep telling my wife I didn't order this stuff all at the same time.

Also, I think I need to build another shelf to make more room.

Really excited for this release. I've gone back & forth so many times on getting either a CM's or Evolution Toy's Legioss just to have one in the collection. I can't imagine being in the shoes of others here in the collecting game far longer than I have, having gone through the various Legioss toy releases over the years and being disappointed each time..

49 minutes ago, MKT said:

Really excited for this release. I've gone back & forth so many times on getting either a CM's or Evolution Toy's Legioss just to have one in the collection. I can't imagine being in the shoes of others here in the collecting game far longer than I have, having gone through the various Legioss toy releases over the years and being disappointed each time..

Agreed, I remember picking the aoshima release and thinking to myself, the sculpt looks good enough, but man it was built with crappy materials and probably the lowest factory of the bunch built it. Then I got the CMS and thought well it's made out of solid materials, but man the engineering and sculpt on it is wack! 

Maybe this time we finally have the best of both worlds. Maybe. 

Being a Legioss fan has been tough going (though I'm still fond of the old Gakken 1/35 toys). I've been let down so many times now, I'm trying not to get excited about this release. 

Those Aoshima releases were such a burn. The Toynami MPCs were good looking toys, just poorly built. Involving Aoshima with a few design tweaks seemed like a great way to salvage it... instead they made it worse! Ugh. 

Can’t wait to see everyone’s reviews, comments, and pics.

Really hope the shoulders and hips have solid joints.

So, does this mean we can expect the red Zeta before the end of the year? 

35 minutes ago, vladykins said:

I want the Houquet ride armor first.

I wouldn’t mind it first too, but I suspect Houquet’s Legioss will come first for the following reasons:

* It’s just a head swap, a new gun, and a change in paint.

* We’ve already seen a fully painted prototype of the Zeta.

* The most recent pics we saw of the Bartley ride armor are still unpainted prototypes.

4 hours ago, Mog said:

I wouldn’t mind it first too, but I suspect Houquet’s Legioss will come first for the following reasons:

* It’s just a head swap, a new gun, and a change in paint.

* We’ve already seen a fully painted prototype of the Zeta.

* The most recent pics we saw of the Bartley ride armor are still unpainted prototypes.

There’s a fairly solid chance we’ll see the green Legioss before they finish the new ride armor.