@enphily posted these awhile back.

In these prototype pics, you can see the hard point under the wing and the matching gap on the gun here:

On 8/25/2019 at 11:47 AM, enphily said:

Manyol753 in twitter did a lot of shots with Legioss

IMG_20190825_214034.jpg

IMG_20190825_214135.jpg

One of the reasons I got into the Hi-Metal R Macross line is because they gave us enemy characters. I guess Inbit units in the Sentinel MOSPEADA line would be too big, huh?

1 hour ago, Drad said:

One of the reasons I got into the Hi-Metal R Macross line is because they gave us enemy characters. I guess Inbit units in the Sentinel MOSPEADA line would be too big, huh?

Actually making Inbit Mecha "Should" be quite doable considering that the Eager & Grob are smaller than the Legioss. I'm pretty sure the Garmo & Ghoss are the same size as the Legioss. 

Let's see how these new Legioss toys turn out QC wise and then bring on the enemy mecha!! 

So, I got a display space ready for Sentinel’s red/Zeta Legioss and its eventual release in  December 2020  April 2021 :lol::

33863420-6CC6-434E-8D76-E3F923A84190.jpeg.beb941a2232305d40023e3443245d6c8.jpeg

Might be able to fit a red Tread in there too, when Sentinel releases it in December 2023 (I’m being optimistic!). :ph34r::p

On 5/18/2020 at 10:56 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Actually making Inbit Mecha "Should" be quite doable considering that the Eager & Grob are smaller than the Legioss. I'm pretty sure the Garmo & Ghoss are the same size as the Legioss. 

Let's see how these new Legioss toys turn out QC wise and then bring on the enemy mecha!! 

Even the Garmo is slightly shorter.  Not by much.  But outside of the Protect Inbit you couldn't have those same guys tower over the Bikes.  Well, you could, but would they be willing to make an Eager and Grob in two different sizes?

I think that model line that Sentinel is doing now feels like it leaves the door open to lots of mechs we wouldn't normally dream of. Things like a Tread or bad guys. If all colors of the Legioss sell well, I still have my fingers crossed for a Tread toy. I know Sentinel has left the door open for more accessories for their Legioss toy. I wouldn't be surprised if a tiny 1/48 Eager shows up. 

The big hitch for new toys right now is that companies can't send employees to China. Usually a representative from the company goes to the factory and reviews production samples and participates in QC. Since that can't happen, the factories instead will have to ship a bunch of product to Japan for review. I don't know if they're then doing Zoom calls or something to discuss matters. Anyway, I think it's safe to bank a little bit of a delay into all the deadlines we're aware of as 'the new normal' sets in for the industry. 

Bad guy mecha don't usually sell well enough to justify production runs typical of even collector toys. The other problem with the Inbits is the notable disparity in size of the various types. In short, get used to garage kits or do without.

Oh, and I'm re-issuing the Blueberry Crab on June 1st. Photo courtesy of derex3592derex3592.jpg.2b01fa11a084b6a23fc4e6d6688d9689.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 1:49 AM, Perxion said:

Friends, I share with you a work in progress that I am doing.

There are some renderings in cellshading and screenshots of viewport to show the wireframe.

I have in mind to print it on a 3d printer, but I still have not defined the scale.

I think it would be great 1/12, for the riobots, but I still have to finish it.

What do you think?

Thank you and Enjoy!

R1.jpg

R1W.jpg

R2.jpg

R2W.jpg

R3.jpg

R3W.JPG

R4.jpg

R4W.jpg

R5.jpg

Wonderful idea. Sentinels 1/12 could certainly use this & CM Brave 1/18 too.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:49 AM, Perxion said:

Friends, I share with you a work in progress that I am doing.

There are some renderings in cellshading and screenshots of viewport to show the wireframe.

I have in mind to print it on a 3d printer, but I still have not defined the scale.

I think it would be great 1/12, for the riobots, but I still have to finish it.

What do you think?

Thank you and Enjoy!

R1W.jpg

That's looking really good!

Will you be releasing the STL or 2D files for sale?

I know another guy that has a bunch of 3D MOSPEADA and one ROBOTECH models in progress as well.

First want to say Not mine, Just seen this on Facebook on his page " Meiccoms E&P".
 For those wanting to add the Kitzconcept heads to the Sentinel Riobot bodies.

A printed Neck adapter.  

Not been in touch with him if these are sold or not but what a Great Idea. Plus also for other brand heads to fit the Riobot Bodies this could be awesome too.

79824637_468831200441444_917548625247076352_n.jpg

79928675_468830597108171_7346128242220204032_n.jpg

81026994_468830823774815_112124798481465344_n.jpg

44 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

Oh no, its Admiral Rick Hunter.

HAHAHA Well yeah. RT fans will like that with some added grey to hs hair.

However the option for other brand heads is moreso what I was thinking with this 3d printed neck plug. Certainly changes things. As I have been modding heads to fit the existing Riobot neck ball joint.

Options are Always good.

HAHAHA I knew a few wouldn't be overly happy with Rick being fixed to Riobot. Admiral Hunter Lives hahahaha

Anyway had a chat with the guy and apparently the Neck piece is on thingverse.

As said Opens up for other brands of heads to put onto the bodies.  

I'm still looking for an appropriate pair of heads for the Colonel (one in helmet and full head) so can finish off No 13.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:35 AM, tekering said:

I spent over $1300 on Blueberry Crabs -- just to ensure they'd get produced, mind you -- and multiple Kings as well, but I got stalled trying to source appropriately strong joints to articulate the Kings (I want action figures, not static models!), and... other projects have since occupied my attention.  8)

Oh, I much prefer the Helper Crab.  Those ball-joints solve all sorts of problems.  :wub:

75454100_950239698667261_233793276060528

This one's from @duckmodelkits in Chile.

Hopefully that issue gets resolved as I too would like to see you Gosu build.

And the helper crab build if you acquired any.

Hello,

I have read all the reviews and challenges to the Sentinel's 1:12 Mospeada Riders.

I own two of them but have not taken them out of their packaging yet.  Very disappointed about the manufacturer's QC as it relates to the  plastic link/bracket that everyone complains about.  Sounds like it cracks by just looking at it.  

I want to make sure I am not missing anything..but has there been any tested solutions to this issue?  ...anyone fabricated a better bracket? ...3D replacement,  anything?

Read plenty of theories and potential solutions on this forum on how best to fix this but no comments on anyone following through with it.

Thanks in advance...the Yellow looks great but I can't justify buying it if their are no fixes..

Oki

There are two areas that seem to be breaking:

The first is the pivot point for the side covers

Sentinel-VR-41H-Yellow-14.jpg

The second is the twist point for the gauntlets. 

Sentinel-VR-41H-Yellow-15.jpg

While it's not a fix, I believe both breaks can be avoided the same way. As one of the first steps of transformation, disconnect the ball joint from the front shock at the pivot point. This then allows you to remove the front gauntlets entirely and get them into the proper armor mode configuration. Transform the toy as you normally would then reapply the gauntlets. Do not reattach the ball joint, just shove it behind the figure's armpit. This will make it look attached without causing any stress on the toy (as shown in that picture above) and gives you greater range of movement. If yours is already broken, this is no help. If you're scared to transform yours because of breaks, this should be a good way to avoid them.

On 1/6/2020 at 17:35, enphily said:

sigue siendo información oficial de centinela

Mientras tanto, ¡Stiggie necesita su avión!

akiraref.gif.13576c363948e72e3c4375d50653acb7.gif

BRAVO!!!!!