It's even more amazing in-hand. Won't transform yet, though. Gonna wait for videos, so I know if there's anything to watch out for. I do appreciate all the accessories they packed with it. I'm not gonna try to do any mods. I've accepted that it was designed to be this way. Yellow's face shield looks better for some reason. Maybe the jack-o-lantern look grew on me. So far, my new favorite in this line.

Definitely ready for that Bartley, and Genesis Breakers, and a vintage retool!

Played around with the figure and bike. 

I wanted to let everyone know that with my Ride Armor missile piece underneath the chest cover is not glued in place and has a tendency to pop out when opening the cover.  At first I thought the piece was missing from the factory but found the missile piece on the floor, YMMV.

AA95769E-A818-42AD-ACD0-A009F9AABDBF.thumb.jpeg.e1492e2df691f01900bc779c7345514b.jpeg

A7160278-39DD-41F2-83F6-F3B05A5985D1.thumb.jpeg.e1340903a7f43c31d693ea0871328c1b.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Saburo said:

I wanted to let everyone know that with my Ride Armor missile piece underneath the chest cover is not glued in place and has a tendency to pop out when opening the cover.  At first I thought the piece was missing from the factory but found the missile piece on the floor,

There’s ALOT of QC issues being pointed out so far..... right?  You’d think with how many delays this thing had there’d be less.

51 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

There’s ALOT of QC issues being pointed out so far..... right?  You’d think with how many delays this thing had there’d be less.

A little early to even say "a lot" at this point... a toy with insufficient glue is a pretty common issue for all toys (and, thankfully, very easily remedied). The broken wind screen and broken pivot were serious but only one case of both so far. I've seen a few comments pop up on my Ride Armor reviews saying that people broke their 52F/T. At the end of the day, all of these designs are crazy complicated so a lot of care is going to be necessary (and there will be lots of areas of potential issues from the factory also)

I think the delays here just had to do with factory availability... not Sentinel breaking artist proofs and requesting durability improvements. 

34 minutes ago, jenius said:

A little early to even say "a lot" at this point... a toy with insufficient glue is a pretty common issue for all toys (and, thankfully, very easily remedied). The broken wind screen and broken pivot were serious but only one case of both so far. I've seen a few comments pop up on my Ride Armor reviews saying that people broke their 52F/T. At the end of the day, all of these designs are crazy complicated so a lot of care is going to be necessary (and there will be lots of areas of potential issues from the factory also)

I think the delays here just had to do with factory availability... not Sentinel breaking artist proofs and requesting durability improvements. 

Looking back you’re absolutely right. A couple would be a better word. I’m coming at it from the standpoint of a relatively new collector of these items who has had a few purchases experience snaps and breaks and stuff that killed me as I realized what I’d spent on these things. Seeing even a few comments about issues makes me wary that’s all.  Gomen'nasai.

36 minutes ago, jenius said:

Pretty much true of the internet in general. Everything is multiplied.

That said, I'll wait for your video to transform mine.

9 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Pretty much true of the internet in general. Everything is multiplied.

That said, I'll wait for your video to transform mine.

Wise choice.  Of all the transforming toys there has ever been, the name Mospeada guarantees challenge and more than a little sweat.

Let's Not forget when Stig came out many complaints from people. Made it sound like it was gonna be unsuccessful.

Though that Is Not the case.

I love the triplets of both characters I have and found them great to customise too.

ALL brands have Flaws of some kind IMHO.

Transformation is not CM Brave tricky and personally pretty Damn Nice (same as CM considering its 1/18th scale).

Yellow still with customs so cannot say But I'm excited as hell.

I'm pretty sure that part that broke on mine was just unfortunately faulty.  The shearing on the plastic is so weird and it wasn't like the traditional snap you'd expect when breaking something.  Though it should still be metal and not plastic just for durability purposes. 

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

I'm pretty sure that part that broke on mine was just unfortunately faulty.  The shearing on the plastic is so weird and it wasn't like the traditional snap you'd expect when breaking something.  Though it should still be metal and not plastic just for durability purposes. 

Could it be that it had a small air bubble inside?

I think I should have gotten two of these. I sure do like it!

Pro Tips:

-Don't pull on the blades hard. They will come right out. I wasn't able to pop it back in because I couldn't tell what needed to engage what. I popped the cover off....breaking a few pins (it's glued). I got it back together and re-glued it and I think it's fine.

-Getting the wrist ball joint back on the hands is super fun! I ended up needing to use pliers to push on it hard enough. Make sure you're in a controlled environment for that. The ball joint/wrist popped out of the pliers and went sailing across the shop. I'm shocked I found it.

527264983_Cyclone3.jpg.10ad60c5ab79ebc3f3db549e73db7299.jpg83904939_Cyclone2.jpg.d580923d13cc89bf4cdbdffa43d0c9ae.jpg2056712737_Cyclone1.jpg.5579c31b0d566146cfaadda44f6b3cd4.jpg

19 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Could it be that it had a small air bubble inside?

I've never experienced that with plastic but perhaps.  It just sort of went, loose, and then was detached.  There was no clear snapping like plastic usually does.  And it looks more like a tear.

Had to drive over to DHL to pickup my amazon package today .  Looks like they are slammed with package for delivery and is about 2 days behind in some zip codes in my area . B))  

take a look at your status if there’s no delivery yet 

Edited by F360

31 minutes ago, beatsing said:

Thanks for update @jenius, was also waiting for your vid.  Time to crack open Yellow.  I'll watch your old video.  Are the only differences the forearms and the chest missiles, in terms of transformation?

Off the top of my head the only differences are:

-Chest missiles

-Gauntlets. But not different too. They manipulate and pop in the same way. Don't tug on the blades too hard......

-The tail section of the motorcycle doesn't collapse like the others as far as I can tell.

29 minutes ago, adugifever said:

video review soon?

Yea I'll get it up in the next day or two. Actually wanting to finish the full gallery first with this one so that once I'm done recording that video I can put it away forever if it pisses me off as much as Stick did.

The shoulder armor on mine keep popping off if I look at it wrong. Anyone else having the same issue? Seems like they didn't make the ball socket right for them. Also, I had such a hard time transforming Stick that I'm afraid to touch this one.

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

Off the top of my head the only differences are:

-Chest missiles

-Gauntlets. But not different too. They manipulate and pop in the same way. Don't tug on the blades too hard......

-The tail section of the motorcycle doesn't collapse like the others as far as I can tell.

Thanks @sqidd

3 hours ago, Grey728 said:

The shoulder armor on mine keep popping off if I look at it wrong. Anyone else having the same issue? Seems like they didn't make the ball socket right for them. Also, I had such a hard time transforming Stick that I'm afraid to touch this one.

Shoulder popping off was also on the Stick and Rey.  If you don't transform it now, and you transform it months down the road, and it's defective, you'd have a hard time complaining about it to the seller.

Yay Finally have My Birthday Present from my Wife. Plus a Day Early.

Also HLJ free KitKats as well.

Yellow Is awesome. Feels more sturdier than previous 2 or is that Just me??

Having now in the Flesh Yeah Great job with him. Bike looks terrific (not transformed yet) and those Saddle Bags are Double the size almost of the Old Model Kits (which open). Great as practical too as we have seen people show already.

Also added a photo of the Riobot H90 Gallant with the 2 Aftermarket ones I have.

Top from Plastic Cretins.

Middle from Riobot.

Lower from Cap/Moscato

Think Both of the After Market did an outstanding Job.

20191205_110440.jpg

20191205_111511.jpg

20191205_111827.jpg

20191205_114345.jpg

20191205_114225.jpg

4 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Yes I feel Yellow is more sturdier as well. I guess Sentinel learnt the lessons from the previous 2. Shoulder amour popping off issue should be fixed after Stick's 1st release. They told me they improved those loose ball sockets including shoulder, foot and head. My Yellow's shoulder armor is quite tight, although I do not transform yet.

9 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Having now in the Flesh Yeah Great job with him. Bike looks terrific (not transformed yet) and those Saddle Bags are Double the size almost of the Old Model Kits (which open). Great as practical too as we have seen people show already.

Also added a photo of the Riobot H90 Gallant with the 2 Aftermarket ones I have.

Top from Plastic Cretins.

Middle from Riobot.

Lower from Cap/Moscato

Think Both of the After Market did an outstanding Job.

20191205_114345.jpg

I guess I missed it, but how did you re-color the fabric? Dye? paint? thanks.

1 hour ago, adugifever said:

I guess I missed it, but how did you re-color the fabric? Dye? paint? thanks.

Fabric paint pens.

Take the figure apart and get to work. It's boring but gotta say Wolff's Purple suit is perfect. Plus added the "13" to the shoulder bell armour.

Also did the grey suit too. That was my first to Test how it worked.